• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Computer Problem and Question

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I don't remember if I posted that several weeks ago, my computer was reparied virtually by the tech who sold it to me last summer.

Since it was repaired, one odd thing has been happening.

When the tech repaired the computer, he told me not to touch the power button for any reason, just to let the computer go into screensaver at night, and then just to move the mouse to get online after the computer was in screensaver.

Since he told me to do this, the computer seems to be working okay, except for one problem.

I cannot go on wikipedia. If I do go on there, the computer freezes on any wikipedia page, I cannot move it off any wikipedia page, the screen goes blank , black, and the all the settings reset themselves, and it takes time for the computer to load the icons, and for the computer to be able to load and surf to pages again.

This does not happen on any other page. TMF, Youtube, movies sites, etc etc etc.

Does anyone have an idea of why this might be? Of course I'm thankful to be able to surf to the important sites that I visit. Why is it that the computer freezes, goes black and blank on wkipedia, and then reloads everything?

Any explanation or advice would be appreciated.

I feel like I should stay off wikipedia for good now, or else my computer will begin to have major problems again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back