• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet-Meet with Tony! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I will tell you about a straight guy I met called Tony Varigotti. Early 30's married he played with his wife's feet but had not had his played with and wanted the experience of it. 6' tall he had size 11 feet and we met when she was away and he in from work. He wanted to feel helpless so his feet were tied and had accepted being gagged and blindfold as I slowly eased his loafer shoes off, I faced two warm black socked feet and one finger slowly slid up n' down each socked sole, toes wiggled and he tried and fought not to react but strokes saw him try to pull his feet away.

Tony specifically asked to be tortured on his feet by a guy so not to be unfaithful to his wife and a non - sexual experience / experiment; this needs to be remembered! I kept stroking up and down his feet across both arches, back and forth along his soles and around his socked toes! Stroking lightly just under his toes at the balls of his feet and sensed him gritting his teeth as lightly stroked and stroked! Tony tried to pull his feet away so intensified things and focused on each foot individually, gripping a foot tightly and stroked softly, so devastatingly from the ball of each foot in turn down the length of the sole!

"That's it Tony flex your foot, wiggle your toes for me, it tickles doesn't it, you can feel it and I can see it, wow how ticklish your feet are in these socks, up n' down, up n' down the sole teasingly, tormentingly, try not to laugh Tony or you'll encourage me, not that I need it with feet as sensitive as these and still socked so hellish when they come off and very hot so more sensitive but reckon they do need cooling off!"

This said having spent time tortuously stroking, feeling up each socked foot and then the socks peeled off and admired both manly feet remarking they're looking very smooth and super-sensitive and smelled like feet and felt warm n' sweaty and inviting to play with and drew my fingers under his toes on each foot and the same violent reaction to my touch!

My finger stroking intensified and in between and along the ridge under his toes just teasing and tormenting him as he was very sensitive around his toes but along the sides of his feet and his arch had him really squirming. I tickled the soles of his feet more rapidly but as gently and saw and heard from his reactions that it was torture. Again worked over each foot individually and engaged in fast stroking and slow stroking teasingly asing which tickled most and saw slow stroking so fully indulged in subjecting Tony to that! I increased the pressure over his arches which were ultra-sensitive!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA OH HOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE IT TICKLESITTICKLESITTICKLES STOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOP PLEASE I CAN'T STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHND IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. STOP TICKLING ME!! I HATE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STOP AHHAHAHA"

Even muffled he was verbal and taunted him in agreement that he was very ticklish on his feet, all over his feet which made tickling them so exciting for me and loved his feet flexing and desperate to evade the tickles but here they were as I told him; both secured and presented to me and every inch of them so senstive to being touched! I teased and tickled under his toes as this really got to him and told him his feet smelled awesome being very sweaty!

"You have a great laugh Tony and want to hear that more! What's that? Don't tickle your feet! It tickles" "It does Tony it does and you sure are ticklish on your feet, best your wife doesn't find that out as reckon she'd have a field time dishing out revenge on you for torture tickling her, yeah she'd have so much fun as I am and not going to share you! You know you telling me not to tickle your feet only encourages me to tickle them more, really tickle these appealing size 11 feet Tony!"

I told him sliding my fingers from heels to toes and licking my fingers and sliding them in between his toes and in turn pulled back the toes of each foot so the sole was taut and stroked harder seeing the attacked foot flexing and loving this reaction. Fingers running up n' down the sole of his left and then right foot, softly then raking them over the soles delivering major ticklish sensations!

“Hhahaahhahahahahha Staaaap! Don't! I can't take it! HhahahhahahaaheeheeheehahahahahanoooFuckstaaapithahahhahatiicklishahahahaha!"

"Laugh because you're ticklish and it tickles doesn't it Tony, tickles your super-sensitive feet, ultra ticklish feet! Your feet are very ticklish aren't they Tonyand it tickle, tickle, tickles as Irun my fingers up n' down and up n' down and up n' down these very ticklish size 11 feet and have maped out where tickles most and arches definitely very, very vulnerable!" I teased him. "I like exploring with varied ticklish touches so circular ones on the balls of your feet, maddening strokes under all your toes and more teasing tickles here over these arches, I guess I'm getting to know the ticklishness of your feet better than you do Tony!"

I then enjoyed touching both of his feet with very slow and gentle strokes! I told him his feet still very hot and needing more cooling down and dragged the tip of my tongue along each foot in turn from heels to toes and wiggled it across the base of his toes and slipping between them all which really made Tony giggle then licked his insteps! I licked the sole of Tony's right foot slowly from heel to toes and not prepared for his foot lickled it drove him berserk and told him his foot smelling amazing and tasting so ripe and appetising as I licked the licklish arch and then licked his toes and slid my tongue between them and sucked their rich, masculine taste! Sucking on each toe individually and then indulged feasting on Tony's left foot as he desperately tried to evade it happening! Verbally taunting him that the taste of straight men's feet especially appealing and more so when like his; so damn licklish!

His smooth size 11's flexed madly as I tickled them lightly from heels to toes with ease seeing his ten toes writhe in panicked discomfort as I stroked the lenth of each bare sole effectively activating a muffled roaring stream of laughter from Tony! Even ticklish on the tops of his feet, I stroked lightly over them as helpless he feeling vulnerable and so frustrated! I teased him wondering if his wife knew how ticklish he was, what he thought she would do and we both knew the answer! An opportunist too, I was going to tickle rape Tony's feet!

I sniffed at each foot and stated the obvious, his hating having his feet touched and tickled so discovery made as I resumed stroking saliva lubed soles as Tony laughed like a loon and I relished seeing his feet teased and tormented so perfectly and the sound of his laughter was music to my ears! I ignoring his pleas for me to stop saying he needed teaching a ticklish and licklish lesson as I dragged my fingers up n' down the bare soles of his trapped feet again and again!

"That's good Tony, clench and splay those toes, so ticklish Tony, tickle, tickle, tickle! You know Tony what I will be doing to your feet will be heating them with a hairdryer and then coating your soles and toes with oil and subjecting you to a hairbrusg tickling, the heat making your feet excruciatingly ticklish!"

While sucking on the toes of a foot, stroking the sole simultaneously so toes wiggling in my mouth and being licked, sucked and lightly nibbled! Again tickling in between his toes and sniffing them deeply and breathing in their musky scent and continued the oral assault so lapping repeatedly at the soles of his feet and loving their salty, sweaty taste but nibbling on his toes, sucking and licking them drove Tony wild! Then wiggled my fingers from his heels tickling around the edges and along the centre of each foot. Up n'down the sides of them menacingly! Up to his toes again!

Tony loved to hate the conflicting sensations and sucking and nibbling his toes drove him crazy! His helpless toes wiggling in my mouth as my fingers lightly caressed along his soles which being licked so lubricated, they easily glided along. The tickling intensity increased as my fingers did the walking all over his feet. I liked seeing his toes curl and clench as I teased the balls of his feet and both arches. Dragging my tongue up n' down Tony's sensitive soles delivered him licklish agony so indulged myself in lapping them both repeatedly and sucking, nibbling and lickling his toes really drove Tony insane!

I gripped Tony's toes of his right foot and stretched his sole taut and danced my fingers across the vulnerable sole, lingering along the arch and then alternated the tickling technique back and forth from right to left foot, driving Tony berserk! Verbally speaking to him saying his feet seemed to be ticklish etc and holding his toes back with one hand and tickling around and under them with the other. I teased under them all and then resumed tickling both heels, arches and the balls of his very warm, sweaty feet tender feet and his worst spot on his feet was in fact his arches, just a small touch there sent him into desperate laughter so some intense foot tickling there which included my tongue technique! He knew my concentration was fixed on his size 11's as given a break from teasing I massaged them but soon brought my tongue back into play! Licking and tickling from every angle while I kept my fingers teasing the sides of each foot. Stroking under Tony’s super-sensitive toes, kneading between their tender crevices and repeatedly stroking Tony's soles and his toes with a focus on his arches which drove him wild!

It amazed me to see the sudden impact the tickling and lickling had! Tony thrashed about violently as he grew hysterical with more sole lickling on his tormented soles. Soles and toes so reactive to my oral ministrations. Tony had tools he used on his wife so the tip of a feather in between his toes then the quill end dragged along each sole up and down the length of both feet and along the ridge under his toes which he hated and then sawed the feather in between his toes before stopping the feather and using fingers wiggling all over his feet reminding him what suffering he caused his wife! A diabloical tickling and lickling frenzy invited and deserved! Tony was going to be a sweaty completely exhausted mess and his feet flexing violently to my touch exciting me like nothing else as with me he would be enduring determined and experienced ruthless foot-tickling!

"I guess Tony both embarrassing and humilating being my tongue action but your problem, not mine as feet smelling as raunchy as yours and tasting as ripe they invite it's happening!" I taunted again sniffing his bare feet and getting high on his healthy, masculine aroma and wife away so we're in no hurry and you need to experience the sensations of being tickled and lickled by another guy who has no interest anywhere else than your feet! Two deliciously sensitive soles to tongue bath and enjoy prior to this running my tongue up n' down them & enjoying their taste. Then again licked up along Tony's arches and to his toes and that salty taste of sweat so appealing and knowing, seeing and hearing my tongue tickled like hell! Tony had no control, feet flexing, toes clenching and splaying, ticklish defenses down as driven demented with more toe nibbling and now gave my oral technique sensuality to humiliate him more! I torture tickled his feet relentlessly, stroking both soles, tickling him between and under his toes.

The Italian's feet tickle raped for a good three hours as both massaged, tormented with a feather as secured his feet were virgin and mine to corrupt, my fingers ran and spider tickled all over his feet as I showed him that I am fixated on guys feet and a tickle torture expert. I used a brush and electric toothbrush on Tony's feet a little but I prefer fingers and tongue as these are the best weapons of all! I informed Tony we'd be meeting again as he would be giving me his address and wife's cell 'phone number so he knew what would happen if he tried to avoid the meetings and easy, so easy to get the information from him, all it would take would be a tickle but worse as I sensed for him as another guy being oral with him; a focused foot lickling! I drew the pipe cleaner in between each of his toes slowly as a much more effective tickle tool than the feather in between toes!

I began running my tongue along Tony's right sole starting from the heel to the toes and loved his reaction, head shaking side to side as muffled howling came from him as I slurped at his toes with my tongue and swallowed them and stroked his sole so his toes splayed and clenched in my mouth as I sucked and nibbled on their deliciousness as Tony's feet taste good! I licked in between his toes and then slid my fingers in between them all saliva lubed so sliding in and out so mercilessly! Then his left foot treated to these ticklish, licklish techniques as he struggled enduring the sensations exploiting his feet but ultimately feet licked and mixed with the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush Tony told me everything, the pulsating bristles under his toes hellish so even got his extension number at his work so call him directly when I decide time for a 'Feet-Meet' and how I'm going to enjoy his feet socked and then bare and under my control he knows always to wear thin black nylon socks to work!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back