• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kirsty Allsopp vs Sarah Beeny war of the property shows

ljm92

TMF Novice
Hello everyone ive decided to write my first story after many years of being on here. For anyone outside of the UK who probably wont know who Sarah Beeny or Kirsty Alsopp is ive attached a couple of photos of both of them. Sarah is the blonde and Kirsty is the brunette. They are both reasonably well known here in the UK for presenting property shows and i feel theyre under represented on here so i decided to be the change i wanted to see and wrote a story of my own. I hope you all enjoy and leave feedback, thankyou for reading!

Sarah Beeny: https://www.wikifeet.com/Sarah_Beeny#&gid=1&pid=5307606

Kirsty Alsopp: https://www.wikifeet.com/Kirstie_Allsopp#&gid=1&pid=4345013

It was 2009 and the 2 main property shows on TV were Location location location with Kirsty Alsopp, and Property ladder with Sarah Beeny. "Sarah, we need to talk" said Andy Duncan the director of channel 4. "its about property ladder, the ratings are awful. Me and the board had a meeting this morning and we've decided that were going to put our backing behind Location location location. Its nothing personal Sarah, its just the viewers prefer Kirstys show to yours". "But Andy you cant!" shouted an angry Sarah. "Just give me one more series to turn it around" she pleaded. "sorry Sarah" Andy said, "the decision has already been made, were keeping Kirsty on air and unfortunately Property ladder will be leaving channel 4 at the end of this season". Sarah Beeny angrily stormed out of his office slamming the door behind her. Ill show her Sarah thought to herself. Nobody cancels my show and gets away with it.

3 weeks later the details for the upcoming episode of Location location location landed on Kirsty Alsopps desk. This is weird she thought, just an address. Theres no client details, no name or even what theyre looking for, just an address and a time. Puzzled by the unusual scenario she had been presented with Kirsty decided to go to the meeting to meet the client on her show. The lack of personal details is a little strange, but the show must go on Kirsty thought to herself. "Here it is, "351 Cedar drive" Kirsty said. Kirsty got out of her car wearing her trademark summer dress with a pair of heels on, afterall first impressions count. Walking up the path Kirsty began to wonder why anyone would want to move away from such a beautiful house. The doorway was grand with pillars on either side supporting an inchoately carved lintel over a huge solid wood door. Upon pressing the bell she heard the classic Ding dong echo inside what sounded like a sizeable vestibule. "come on in" a voice said over the intercom positioned at the side of the door. "make yourself at home ill be down in a second" the voice continued.

Kirsty opened the door and stepped inside, the outside of the house matched the inside, before her was a solid wood floor hallway with several rooms adjoining it and what looked like a kitchen at the end. She began to walk up the hallway until she saw what looked like a sitting room on her left. "What a beautiful house" Kirsty thought to herself as she sat down on the sofa. moments after sitting down she heard the door close, "hello?, Its Kirsty Alsopp from channel 4. Im here to do the pre episode interview" she called out. After getting no response she got up from the sofa and tried to open the door, pulling on the door knob Kirsty soon realised that the door was firmly locked. Things soon got from bad to worse when she heard a loud hissing noise coming from the vent HSSSSSSSSSSSSS was all she heard before the room went blank.

Waking up she soon realised that she was unable to move her arms or legs. As the room slowly came back in to focus Kirsty realised her predicament. She was tied in to an office chair in a completely different room to the one she had blacked out in. She was now in a home office, a computer desk behind her, various pieces of office equipment left around the room and a door in the corner that was closed preventing her from seeing if she was even in the same house. She then tried to move but realised she was completely immobilised, her wrists tied to the arms of the chair, her ankles tied together and stretched straight out in front of her propped up on a foot rest. "HELLO?!" she cried out with a hint of panic in her voice. "IS ANYONE THERE?" she yelled. "just me" said a voice from around the door. Walking in was none other than Sarah Beeny. Sarah was dressed in her signature leather boots, a pair of dark blue jeans and a button down shirt. "apparently, the viewers prefer you" Sarah said as Kirsty looked on in disbelief. "Sarah come on, theres nothing i can do about the channel cancelling your show and going ahead with mine" Kirsty said confidently. "oh i know that" Sarah replied, "but if you were to quit Location location location, then they would have to keep me on air now wouldnt they?" Sarah said with a slightly seductive tone in her voice. "What?" Kirsty questioned "im never going to quit and give way to you" Kirsty said with a defiant look on her face. "oh really?, well see how committed you are to your cause" Sarah said with a malicious grin on her face.

"Youre insane!" Kirsty shouted at her rival who was stood in front of her. "untie me right now" She yelled. "Shout as loud as you want Kirsty, nobody will hear you" Sarah said in her sadistic tone. "youre going to sign this piece of paper Kirsty, ill save you reading it, it says you no longer want to host location location location and you wish for me to host it in your place" Sarah explained. "NEVER" Kirsty shouted. "Ok then, well do it the hard way" Sarah told her as she began taking the straps off Kirstys heels. "Wait, Sarah what are you doing?" Kirsty questioned. "Youll see" Sarah said. "Come on Sarah were both grown women, surely there is another way of negotiating this" Kirsty pleaded with panic beginning to take over. "oh youre not telling me that channel 4s most popular property show host has ticklish feet are you?" Sarah questioned. "No, i do not, but this seems very immature!" Kirsty said, the frustration clear in her voice as she spoke. "such big soft feet you have Kirsty" Sarah said as Kirstys second heel fell to the floor. "Last chance, sign the paper and you can save yourself" Sarah said. "No way, that show is mine and youre gone!" exclaimed Kirsty. "Fine, have it your way" Sarah said as she began to run her nails up and down the soles of Kirstys bare feet. "Koochie koochie kooo" Sarah taunted as Kirstys face began to contort with a smile spreading across her face. "i think someone has been telling porkies" Sarah said as she winked at Kirsty. "Speaking of porkies, lets have a closer look at these chubby little toes of yours" said Sarah as she stopped tickling Kirstys wrinked soles and pulled her big toe back. "Ready to sign yet?" asked Sarah". "NEVER!!!, ILL ENJOY SEEING YOU PRESENTING INTERNET SHOWS FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREER!!!" shouted Kirsty "This little piggy went to market" Sarah taunted as she tickled between the ball of Kirstys foot and the pad of her toe. That was the straw that broke the camels back. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! oh god please Sarah not the toes!!!" Kirsty yelled. "sign the paper and all of this is over" said Sarah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT DO THAT, ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!" shouted Kirsty. "Well then i cant stop tickling your big feet then im afraid" replied Sarah as she continued running her nails along Kirstys soft toes. "what about down here at your heels Kirsty? are your heels ticklish?" questioned Sarah. "Please Sarah, youve had your fun, please stop". Ill stop when you sign the paper and not before, now lets try these heels of yours" said Sarah with a huge smile on her face. Sarah began to run 4 fingers on each of Kirstys round plump heels and the effect was instantaneous. HOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO NOT THERE!!! ANYHEHEHETHING BUT THAHAHAHAT!!!" screamed Kirsty. Sarah was having the time of her life seeing her main rival reduced to a howling laughing mess in front of her, she was even starting to genuinely enjoy taunting the lady who had taken her job from her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH PLEASE SARAH NO MORE" Kirsty exclaimed. "you know what to do" Sarah replied. "I CAHAHAHANT!!!" Kirsty yelled through her laughter with tears streaming down her face. "ok then Kirsty, time to get extreme" Sarah said as she descended so she was face to face with the soles of Kirstys feet. "Where have you gone? what are you doing?" Kirsty questioned right before she felt Sarahs wet tongue make contact with her soles. "OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA, I DEMAND YOU STOP THAT RIHT NOW YOU FREAK!!" Kirsty demanded. "youre in no position to demand anything" Sarah told her as her tongue made its was along the wrinkles above Kirstys heels. "Fine!!!, ill sign your paper!!" Kirsty shouted. "The job is yours!!!" she continued. "what a shame, i was just starting to enjoy tormenting you" Sarah said as she began to untie Kirstys ankles. "just untie me you maniac" said Kirsty angrily. "Would you Like a fountain pen or ball point?" joked Sarah as she began to untie Kirstys wrists. "just get a pen" Kirsty snapped back. Just as Sarah freed Kirstys right wrist her arm flew up and BAM Sarah was unconscious on her own home office floor. "Now its your turn" Kirsty said to herself as she began to secure Sarah in to the office chair in the same way she had been tied in to it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thankyou for reading and please do tell me what you think of my first story.

Attachments

• Sarah-Beeny-Feet-5307606.jpg
    Sarah-Beeny-Feet-5307606.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 2B9AE695-BDB3-4396-9A6B-863F499665A8.jpeg
    2B9AE695-BDB3-4396-9A6B-863F499665A8.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Bravo for writing and posting your first story! You seem to have a good attitude about venturing into writing despite some less than supportive responses from some of the other members here. I had no idea who these ladies were, but I appreciate you taking the initiative to give them some exposure on this forum. It made for a fun story. I liked how you described in detail where Sarah was tickling Kirsty. It gave me a perfect visual of what was happening. And I love how you attached images to make it easier for readers to envision them. Good for you, man! Great example of staying positive and posting what makes you happy. I look forward to Part 2!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back