• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for lees

Drebin890

TMF Novice
So as I'm looking around, I see people saying they like being tickled and the sensation of it. But despite liking it, how hard is it to self-restrain yourself. I'm assuming that your body still reacts to it or am I wrong about that one?

Oh, my body desperately wants to get away from it while it is happening.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That's what rope is for! :p

Yeah, I see people mention being tied down. But it's always been a strange concept for me. Like, your body naturally like it but yet also naturally reacts to it. So I was hoping to see some say its easy and others say its hard depending on how much they like it or something like that.

That’s the fun, erotic, kinkiness of it for me. It tickles a lot! But is also a huge turn on. So, idk what to do! Some places on my body are more ticklish than others and some places are more of a turn on than others.
And unless it’s just fun tickles, I always prefer being restrained. But not with ropes, my skin is too sensitive.

I love being tickled and I always seem to want to be tickled... but when it's happening, it can feel overwhelming! My body reacts reflexively and I can't keep still, no matter how hard I try.

For me, that's part of the fun. If I'm tied up and can't get away, then the game can last longer. I like feeling overwhelmed (in the right context, with the right person, of course) and so it's all good fun.

That’s the fun, erotic, kinkiness of it for me. It tickles a lot! But is also a huge turn on. So, idk what to do! Some places on my body are more ticklish than others and some places are more of a turn on than others.
And unless it’s just fun tickles, I always prefer being restrained. But not with ropes, my skin is too sensitive.
Interesting outlook on this

I love being tickled and I always seem to want to be tickled... but when it's happening, it can feel overwhelming! My body reacts reflexively and I can't keep still, no matter how hard I try.

For me, that's part of the fun. If I'm tied up and can't get away, then the game can last longer. I like feeling overwhelmed (in the right context, with the right person, of course) and so it's all good fun.

Thats how I thought it would be. But like, with pain for those eho like that, I imagine there is a natural instinct thats cant be overridden for trying to move away, but since I dont think this has a same negative trait as pain, I figured it might be easier to do

Thats how I thought it would be. But like, with pain for those eho like that, I imagine there is a natural instinct thats cant be overridden for trying to move away, but since I dont think this has a same negative trait as pain, I figured it might be easier to do

I have a little experience with light pain as well (nothing too heavy!) And I think that the experiences are pretty similar... but also very different! I love intense tickling, but do NOT like intense pain. Honestly, it might be easier for me to hold still for pain than to hold still for tickling... depending on the scenario and methods used, of course.

I have a little experience with light pain as well (nothing too heavy!) And I think that the experiences are pretty similar... but also very different! I love intense tickling, but do NOT like intense pain. Honestly, it might be easier for me to hold still for pain than to hold still for tickling... depending on the scenario and methods used, of course.

Huh. Well I guess my line of logic was wrong haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back