• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All-Male Hilarity – Part 6 (*f/multiple m) – all over, intense, non-con, sexual

allsmiles1701

TMF Novice
Summary: (Star Trek Fandom - but you certainly don't have to be a fan to enjoy this "torturous" f/m series)
The Terrible Tickle Torture goes on and on... And as if the sadistic tickling weren't enough, let's add a little edging to the mix! :devil:
Still the one, where every male crew member of the Enterprise is subjected to extreme tickle torture.

You might want to read these first:
Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-(*f-multiple-m)-%96-all-over-intense-non-con
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4533580#post4533580
Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4550081#post4550081
Part 4: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4593354#post4593354
Part 5: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ltiple-m)-%96-all-over-intense-non-con-sexual

Uhura spun around at the totally unexpected sounds and stopped in her tracks, blushing furiously at the scene that was playing out right in front of her. The tickler-women were slowly sliding sizable, shiny tubes, that seemed to be vibrating and pulsating, over the men’s dicks, the hysterical laughter turning into sounds of pure, intense pleasure as soon as they lifted the feathers off their ticklish targets.

Baffled, Uhura let her gaze glide around the bridge and couldn't believe her eyes. What she saw was not just deeply embarrassing, but even more surreal than all the dastardly tickling that had been going on before.

Watching her absurdly ticklish crew mates being mercilessly tickled, helpless with laughter and desperately begging for the torture to stop, had been awkward. And a little amusing. But seeing her fellow and superior officers overcome with lust and begging for more, as they were shamelessly being masturbated right there on the bridge, at their stations, was absolutely mortifying.

Taken from hellish torture to heavenly pleasure in a single moment, they all had their eyes closed, their faces displaying sheer, unadulterated bliss. Uhura felt almost guilty for intruding on such a private, intimate moment, as they were all rutting wantonly into those tubes, delirious with lust and completely oblivious to their surroundings.

Whatever those tubes were doing for them must have been amazing, their cocks apparently being pleasured beyond a man’s wildest dreams. Without intending to, she had, of course, noticed – and wondered about – the state of their erections when the tickler-women had started their evil feathering, and had thought it might be a reaction to their cruel overstimulation.

But whereas seeing the men’s faces contorted with ticklish hysteria had been something she could cope with, placing it somewhere near the expression of pain, their faces now, flushed and reflecting their enormous sexual arousal while being publicly wanked was definitely something she didn’t need to see. And yet, it was mesmerising.

Watching them was wrong, she knew that, of course. This was a most private experience, at least it usually was, and she should really grant them some privacy. Heavens, they’d certainly earned a little pleasure after all the excruciating tickling they’d gone through. But Uhura just couldn't tear her eyes away, looking from one of her crew mates to the next in fascination.

Kirk’s eyes had glazed over, and he was moaning, “God, yes, more! Don’t stop, just don’t stop! More! Keep going! Oh yes!”

Scotty didn’t even seem to mind his uncomfortable position anymore, as he groaned approvingly, “Good lord, keep this up lassie! Aye, that’s the spot!”

Sulu was slumped over his console like a ragdoll, just panting and keening and mumbling, “Please, please, please, oh please!” over and over again.

Even Spock seemed completely blissed out, giving off low purrs and monotonously humming, “Good! Yes! Good!”

Only young and hyper-sensitive Chekov seemed to be struggling a little already, bucking and thrusting like mad and frantically whispering, “God, I need to cum! Please, let me cum! I need to cum so badly!”

Seeing her friends like this, Uhura almost envied them, such unprecedented pleasure seeming well worth their endless ticklish suffering. Until the hilarity was suddenly back. Full on cackling, howling, pleading, cursing, as everybody was helpless with ticklish laughter once more. Whatever magic those tubes could do to arouse and pleasure, they were obviously just as good at tickling.

And then silence, as the women added their evil fingers and feathers to the torment, and the bridge crew was once again being tickled out of their minds to the point of being reduced to the most harrowing silent laughter, their ticklish torture too much for anything else. Uhura was shell-shocked at the sudden return of the fiendish tickling, her mind whirring, as it hit her that the men’s ordeal was far from over.

But before she even had a chance to formulate a new plan, or at least get back to what she’d been about to do before the pleasuring had started, the ecstatic moans and grunts were back. Only this time, not just Chekov, but all of the bridge officers sounded more than ready to finish what the tubes had so expertly started.

They were all groaning and growling, gasping and panting, quite obviously horny beyond words, the tube’s apparently spectacular ministrations completely robbing them of the power of speech. Uhura had never seen such an incredible level of arousal in any man, let alone a whole bridge full hurtling towards the climax of a lifetime.

Unsurprisingly, however, instead of finding all-consuming satisfaction, the officers were soon consumed with ticklish agony once more, howling with laughter as the tubes and the women were doing their worst again, this time going even a step further and trying the feathers on other spots than just their genitalia, too.

Uhura cringed in sympathy, watching the feathers trail up the sides of Kirk’s lower belly, hitting his worst spots dead on and sadistically staying right there, endlessly circling and crisscrossing, as the captain nearly died, alternating between literally screaming laughter and soundless suffering.

Transfixed by Kirk’s unfathomable anguish, it was Scotty’s hysterical cackling that brought Uhura back to reality, as the chief engineer was being tickled to insanity and beyond. Surprisingly, however, not in his armpits, which had proven to be his death spots so far, but on his hyper-ticklish lower back, which was unquestionably the perfect spot to send the Scotsman into feather-tickle hell.

Tearing her eyes away from Scotty’s harrowing back tickling, she let her gaze wander over to Sulu, who was going berserk with ticklishness, as the feathers ravished not only his worst spot, the sensitive backs of his thighs, which would surely have been awful enough, but also wreaked ticklish havoc on Sulu’s anus, which was so vulnerably and defencelessly exposed in his awkward position lying prone across his station.

Uhura couldn't even begin to imagine how horribly the feathers were tickling him there, remembering how even just a single hair, caught in her panties, had driven her nuts, and she’d had to excuse herself from a meeting that had only just begun, to go to the bathroom and remove the offending hair from her underwear.

Shuddering at the memory, Uhura let her eyes travel on to Chekov, who was visibly living his worst nightmare, the feathering of those horrible spots on his abdomen tickling him worse than anything had ever tickled him before. The young Russian was completely beside himself, beyond begging or crying for help, just letting out peal after peal of desperate, howling laughter.

Not unlike Spock, really, whose toes seemed to be the absolute worst, and who was roaring with tormented laughter now, as the feathers running underneath and between each of his toes drove him insane, all but killing the off the scale feather-ticklish Vulcan.

Galvanised into action by Spock’s inconceivable and disturbing, ticklish distress, Uhura made her way back to the turbolift, but couldn't quite bring herself to leave the bridge when the next round of ecstatic pleasure started, turning the hysterical hilarity into rapturous euphoria in the blink of an eye once again. However, the blissful delight didn’t last very long this time, as the men were clearly being kept teetering on the edge of orgasm, desperately needing to cum and begging for relief.

Kirk was thrusting his hips at speed, his unspeakable arousal plainly written in his face, and whimpering in frustration, “So close! God, I’m so close!”

Scotty was gyrating to the rhythm of the pulsating tube working his cock, and pleading, “Stop the teasing, lassie! I beg of you! I’m so ready to shoot!”

Sulu was trembling with the overwhelming need to finish, incoherently mumbling, “Can’t! Cum! Need! So badly!”

Chekov was virtually dying from overarousal and almost hysterically begging, “Oh God, I can’t! Too much! Please, let me cum! I’ll die, if you don’t let me cum right now!”

And Spock was staring into the distance, whispering a continuous mantra of “The pain! The need! The pleasure!” as his body was jolting in time with the evilly slowly pulsating tube around his cock.

Uhura expected her friends to shoot their loads any moment now, and couldn't believe that the women so cruelly kept the men from finishing off, let alone how they managed to keep them so close to the edge for such an unbearably long time. She certainly didn’t envy them anymore, the edging doubtlessly matching the tickling in viciousness.

And sure enough, she had barely finished the thought, when howling laughter and frantic cackling filled the bridge anew, as feathers, fingers, and the wicked tubes rendered the officers helpless with ticklish hilarity again, all sexual needs and desires instantly forgotten and giving way to excruciating ticklishness and desperate pleas for mercy.

“Come help me tickle your captain!” Kirk’s tickler-woman suddenly addressed Uhura, who almost keeled over with shock and surprise, wondering if she’d been imagining the voice. “You’d be doing me - and him - a favour!”

Uhura was openly staring at the woman now, who unperturbedly kept tickling the frenzied captain out of his mind, the feathers fiendishly assaulting the death spots on his belly, his scrotum, perineum, and anus in turn. Her expression never changed, and her lips didn’t move. There were no words coming out of her mouth, yet Uhura had clearly heard her. There was no sound, other than the demented laughter all around the bridge. The woman’s voice was only in her head.

‘Telepaths!’ Uhura realised. No wonder they knew all about the men’s most ticklish spots, targeting them so precisely and using the most effective methods to inflict the ultimate tickle torture. They got the information directly from the men’s minds. No cheating or pretending. No hiding where and how they dreaded to be tickled most or could least bear it. Simply unthinkable.

“We can’t leave until we’ve tickled the juice of life out of them,” the tickler-woman explained, not moving a muscle apart from her hands, which were still effortlessly tickling the poor captain beyond bearing, and not even looking at Uhura, her eyes vacantly staring straight ahead, the expression on her face remaining completely impassive. “But we have only got eight hands, and your males can’t seem to hold still unless we immobilise them.”

“Of course, they can’t hold still!” Uhura exploded, furious yet bemused by the woman’s casual ignorance. “They’re ticklish! And excruciatingly, unbearably so, thanks to your reading their minds and tickling them in the worst possible ways.”

“Your species seems indeed to be exceptionally ticklish and finding precise, well-aimed tickling extremely torturous. Therefore, both we and your males would benefit from your help.”

The tickler-woman seemed completely calm and unaffected by the ticklish hysteria going on around her, simply fulfilling her mission, whatever that was exactly, and unapologetically going about her business, which obviously involved tickling the hell out of alien males. But even so, Uhura couldn't shake the feeling that underneath all her indifference the woman was deeply enjoying driving Kirk crazy with her fiendish tickling skills.

“I’m most certainly not going to help you torture my friends like this!” she raged, and the level of hilarity on the bridge, unbelievably, went up another notch, almost as if her fellow officers were being punished for her antagonism.

“Not even if it would lessen the duration of the procedure?” the woman asked, her fingers and feathers never leaving Kirk’s worst spots now, granting him not even a second of respite from the most horrendous, ticklish suffering.

‘Procedure?’ Uhura thought, furious at the thought that tickling the men virtually to death was nothing more than a ‘procedure’ for those atrocious women. A simple means to an end. And obviously one they could still step up when needed, if the increase in hysterical laughter and desperate begging was anything to go by. How much more could her crew mates take, before the diabolical tickling actually killed them?

“We can teach you where and how to tickle your males to the best effect, and then all you’d have to do is bring on maximum laughter when we tell you to, so that we can collect the high-quality juice of life we came for.”

Was there a sadistic undertone to her voice now?

“Why are you doing this?” Uhura demanded to know, guiltily trying to push all thoughts of participating in her friends’ ticklish ordeal aside. “Don’t you see that they can’t take it any longer? That it’s killing them? That they’re way too ticklish for your ‘procedure’?”

“Oh no, they’re not. They’re just right,” the woman answered, and it sounded almost like a chuckle this time, despite the unchanged, impassive expression on her face. “Good quality. The best, really. But from what we’ve learned, it seems very hard for them to ejaculate while being adequately tickled. However, that’s exactly what we need to achieve. We have to be precise. Optimum juice from optimum tickling.”

Uhura just stared at her in disbelief. The men on the bridge were wheezing now, gasping and panting, hardly able to get sufficient air into their lungs between the longest bouts of forced, unbearably ticklish laughter, and this woman was talking about it all as if it were a completely normal, harmless harvesting procedure. Harvesting ticklish sperm. Nothing out of the ordinary. All in a day’s work.

“As I said, only the juice that’s been truly tickled out of them is valuable to us,” the tickler-woman went on to explain, as if they had all the time in the world and the men weren’t just now dying under her and her mates’ diabolical fingers. “So, we’ll just have to keep on trying. And if you refuse to help, we’ll have to wait for reinforcements who have already successfully harvested on other decks. Which is very likely to cause your males further distress, since we’ll have to keep up the preparations until the reinforcements arrive.”

‘Preparations’ doubtlessly meaning the continuation of the non-stop, merciless edging and tickling. How much worse could it get?

Continued in:

All-Male Hilarity - Part 7: [http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-intense-non-con-edging&p=4666161#post4666161

Disclaimer:
I own nothing of Star Trek

My other stories:

Ticklish!Kirk & Ticklish!McCoy:
Not a Word of This to Anyone! (Or: A Ticklish Spa Day)
Part 1: Pedicure http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Ticklish-Spa-Day)-%96-Part-1-Pedicure-(ff-mm)
Part 2: Full Body Massage http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Part-2-Massage-(ff-mm)&p=4632192#post4632192

Ticklish!McCoy:
A Ticklish Predicament (f/m) - Chapel's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?317779-A-Ticklish-Predicament-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)
A Ticklish Predicament (f/m) - McCoy's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...redicament-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)-McCoy-s-POV
A Shared Kink (Part 3 of "A Ticklish Predicament" f/m, sexual) - Chapel's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...nt-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)-Chapel-s-POV-sexual
How (Not) To Tickle Your Boyfriend (Part 4 of "A Ticklish Predicament" f/m, sexual) - McCoy's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...cklish-Predicament-quot&p=4549250#post4549250

Ticklish!Spock:
Emotional Release (m/m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?318673-Emotional-Release-(m-m)

Last edited:
This story just keeps getting better and better, and hotter and hotter! Multi-F/multi-m's! Yes, indeed! "Harvesting ticklish sperm!"

And I like the way the tickler-women are trying to draw Uhura into their pleasures.

This story just keeps getting better and better, and hotter and hotter! Multi-F/multi-m's! Yes, indeed! "Harvesting ticklish sperm!"

And I like the way the tickler-women are trying to draw Uhura into their pleasures.

Thank you so much!
Oh yes, let's see, I have a feeling Uhura and her female crew mates might actually start to enjoy this ... :devil:

This is one of the best series I've ever read on here man!

Part 7 wen??

This is one of the best series I've ever read on here man!

Part 7 wen??

Just found your comment, and it seriously made my day! Thank you mate!
Part 7 has been in the works for quite some time now, but thanks to this :doublefinger: pandemic leaving me no more spare time than probably most everyone else, I'm afraid it might still be another while until it's finished.
All I can say is that Uhura, Chapel, Rand, and their female crew mates are already flexing their fingers in anticipation...

WOW - this hits my "sweet spot" for erotic tickling stories! I love the introduction of the pleasure tubes and the orgasm denial coupled with tickling. I'm very much into cock/balls tickling, tease & denial, desperation and femdom situations, and this is my new favorite story! Love the dialogue and how you voiced the desperation of each crew member. (I'm also a bit of a Trekkie, and would love a similar story with Picard and the TNG crew (I have a bit of thing for sub Picard and dom Beverly ;) ).

Imagining what's inside those tubes, teasing and pleasuring them, then causing ticklish sensations the next. And the aliens wanting to tickle the cum out of them - so hot. Also LOVED the cock/balls feather teasing - imagining these gallant, cocky men tied and teased/tortured with such a light touch on their most sensitive areas...just very well written. Can't wait for the rest of the story!

WOW - this hits my "sweet spot" for erotic tickling stories! I love the introduction of the pleasure tubes and the orgasm denial coupled with tickling. I'm very much into cock/balls tickling, tease & denial, desperation and femdom situations, and this is my new favorite story! Love the dialogue and how you voiced the desperation of each crew member. (I'm also a bit of a Trekkie, and would love a similar story with Picard and the TNG crew (I have a bit of thing for sub Picard and dom Beverly ;) ).

Imagining what's inside those tubes, teasing and pleasuring them, then causing ticklish sensations the next. And the aliens wanting to tickle the cum out of them - so hot. Also LOVED the cock/balls feather teasing - imagining these gallant, cocky men tied and teased/tortured with such a light touch on their most sensitive areas...just very well written. Can't wait for the rest of the story!

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for this wonderful comment! Yeah, those tubes are very intriguing... What can I say? Alien technology and everything. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back