• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Un-tickleable - Part 1 of 2 (f/f ff/f a little f/m)

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
Un-tickleable - Part 1 of 3 (f/f ff/f a little f/m)

I walked up the familiar steps to my friend Journey’s place. She had a nice apartment. She had always had nice things. Her family made quite a bit of money, but Journey was also a very hard worker. All through college she pushed hard. Now into her career, she continued to excel. So she did well for herself.

But she always took the time to hang out with friends. That’s what this was. Several times a year, Journey, me, Jason, and Francesca would all get together.

Of course back in high school it was every weekend, but as life got busier and the years passed, we had to change. But for a woman in my 30’s, I think four times a year with my best friends is pretty great.

I smoothed my hair and knocked on the door.

It swung open. “Hey!” Journey smiled, her bright eyes greeted me as she yanked my arm, almost dragging me in.

A waft of the wonderful smelling air hit my nose.

“How does her house always have that wonderful, homey, familiar smell? I love it,” I thought to myself.

The bright, well decorated room was so inviting. Francesca sat in the corner, playing with her always beautiful, long, jet black, wavy hair. She was sitting next to Jason. He was a short muscular guy with a great sense of humor. People always thought that him and Francesca would end up together, because they were so close. But it never happened that way. They just stayed good friends throughout the years.

“I actually invited someone else. My new sister in law. My little brother got married!” Journey beamed. “He’s out of town, but I wanted to get to know her better. She shouldn’t be long,” smiled Journey, shoving toward me a tray of snacks that she had prepared.

I sunk my teeth into a warm cookie. It was magical.
“You always prepare the best snacks!” I beamed at her.

I sat down and smiled. No matter how often I got together with these people, they always felt like home. It was a great feeling.

I didn’t know how to break it to them that I was going to take a job in Colorado. I shook my head, putting the thought out of my mind. I’ll deal with that later. Now I just wanna have fun.

Journey plopped next to me and grinned.

She smiled, and winked, and inched closer. “We’ll, is it still true?” she asked, grinning.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” I smiled back coyly. I knew the game.

Journey stuck out a finder to poke me.

It always started like this. Every time they had to ask. Every time they had to try. They thought it was so odd, so strange and so hilarious. They needed to check every single time if I was ticklish.

She poked again.

I smiled.

Again. Then she grabbed my ribcage. “Ah ha!”

I smiled.

“Oh, I saw it! Is it working? Guys look! It’s working!!” she said. Everyone gathered around.

“I’m smiling ‘cause it's funny!” I said, smiling broadly.

“Sure,” Journey said, tickling more.

“Ahhhhhhh…” I said, making a fake relaxed noise. “Like a lovely rib massage. There’s nothing better.”

“AAARG!” groaned Journey. “It isn’t fair. You are the only person in the world who isn’t ticklish even the tiniest bit.”

“And you are the only person in the world who has to know everyone’s ticklish spots.”

“We’ll it’s fun!” said Journey, smiling.

“I’m aware.” I smiled, and winked. It was on. She had started it like she always does.

Journey smiled back, backing away a little. “Uh oh.”

“Uh oh is right, J!” I said, quickly grabbing her by her always thin waist.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAH!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!”

Journey threw her head back with laughter as I gently prodded her delicate waist. It was always so easy. Maybe even easier than when she was younger.

“Nohohoho-I’m-sohohorry!!” she managed to get out as I tickled her poor midsection. I squeezed just right, making sure to squeeze the muscles in her sides, one of her worst spots.

“You, aren’t sorry! You're not sorry at all! And now you gotta laugh!” I said, wrapping her into a big hug from behind.

“AAAHHAHAAAA!! Wait, no, no hold on!” she squealed. She knew what was coming. She had a big genuine smile on her face. Despite her begging, I knew she was egging me on. I knew how she acted when she was done being tickled, and how she was when she was egging me on.

“Now let’s see if I can remember how to do this...”

Journey nervously giggled. I placed my fingers above her hip bones and she began to panic.

“I take it back! Wait!”

“You can’t take it back, you already tickled!” I said, digging gently into her hips.

She threw her head back and began to laugh loudly.

“But you aren't ticklish, so it doesn’t count AHAHAA!! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAaaaa...qiqiqiqiiiqiiq…”

“Everyone look!” shouted Francesca, Sandy’s got her! She’s doing her cute cackle!”

“AAAAAhhahahhh..qiqiqiiqiqiqiqi…

I pulled my hands away, “Breathe, breathe,” I said, smoothing her hair.

“Qiqiqiqiq….”

She continued to cackle and silent-laugh for a few seconds before beginning to breathe again.

“Ok, you’ve had enough air, now laugh!” I said, as I dug in again.

“AAAAAAHAHAaaa... qiqiqiqiqiqi!!!”

“Aw, you let her up?” said Francesca. “But I wanted more cute little cackles!”

Journey stuck her tongue out at Francesca.

“You know, I could always make you cackle again, if you wanna get sassy!” said Francesca. “Remember the time your foot got stuck?” Francesca raised an eyebrow and grinned. Journey and Francesca always tried to out-do each other.

“Yeah, well remember when I got you in front of your family? As I recall, me and your sisters got you pretty good. I think they called it revenge therapy for when you used to tickle them.”

Francesa gave her a sheepish look. “Yeah, I guess you guys did get me pretty good, that time.”

Journey buffed her nails on her shirt.

Francesca rolled her eyes and laughed.

“You’re gonna roll your eyes, huh? Well what about that time we dared you to let Sandy trap your ankles, huh? Think you could handle that again?”

“Better than you just ‘handled’ yourself,” Francesca sarcastically did air quotes.

“Gimme gimme!” Journey said, rushing over to grab Francesca’s ankles.

She pulled her feet up onto my lap, positioning herself between Fancesca and I.

“Are you sure?” I asked Francesca, raising my eyebrows. “You always think you can handle it, but… well, you know.”

I knew full well that she couldn’t handle it, but she insisted on trying every time. Who was I to deny her?

“But I can this time, I swear!”

“You’ve been warned,” I smiled, as I yanked off her loosely laced white sneakers.

I gently began to peel away one of her socks, revealing her always-cared-for foot.

“Heheheheee” she began to giggle and struggle as soon as the air hit her bare foot.

“Jeez already?” said Journey, with the biggest smile on her face as she closely watched her friend’s nervous reaction.

“Here goes,” I said in a sing-song voice.

I began to slowly trace the outer edge of her foot with my nails.

“Hm hmhm heee!” She began to squirm immediately, trying to hold in her squeaky laughter.

“It’s just so easy, I don’t even have to try!” I smiled, continuing the slow deliberate tickling. I started running my fingertips along the sole of her foot, careful to tease her wrinkles with my nails as I reached each one.

“Eeee!” she squeaked and pulled her foot back hard each time I hit a wrinkle.

I began to gently stroke her soft, clean soles with my nails, and tickle just a tad more firmly.

“AHAHAhahHAHAhaaa!!” Francesca hid her face with her hands and began to laugh heartily.
I clawed gently at the balls of her feet.

“AHAHAhahahhhHHEEEEE!!!”

Francesca grabbed her face and shook her head right to left, squeaking and laughing! She melted into the couch and then fell off, onto the floor. Journey was still holding on for dear life, struggling to keep Francesca's legs in my lap.

“Ok ok, I can’t handle it!”

I stopped tickling.

“Huh?!” Journey fake gasped and exaggeratedly clasped her chest. “But you promised! You swore to us that you could handle it. Are you seriously going back on your sacred promise?”

“But, but it’s just so bad…” Francesca whined, with a huge nervous grin on her face.

“But Sandy hasn’t even done it yet. You can’t give up before you’ve had your ‘corn on the cob.’ ”

Journey always did this. She egged Francesca on to take more tickling.

“You don’t have to,” I said. “You already lasted a while. Getting cobbed is really bad, don’t forget.”

“This is up to Francesca,” Journey continued. “She gets to choose for herself if she’ll be a sad, unhappy promise breaker, or a proud, tough, reliable friend whom we can all count on.”

She was really laying it on thick.

Then I remembered. A smile crept across my face. “Promises, you say. Interesting.” I looked at Journey.

Francesca’s face lit up. “What? What did she promise?”

“I believe,” I started.

“Oh no.” Journey’s face fell.

“That Journey promised,” I continued, “to try the ‘corn on the cob.’ ”

Francesca’s eyes went big. “You’ve never had it? You told me you had! You told me it wasn't even that bad for you!”

Francesca was smiling pointing at Journey and making the most smug you're-in-for-it-now face anyone had ever seen.

“Ok, fine. I lied. I never experienced ‘corn on the cob!’ But it is scary! Just watching you react to it is scary!” said Journey looking a little guilty.

“Neither of you has to get ‘corn cobbed’ tonight, you know. I was only teasing. I just didn’t want Francesca to get pushed into it if she wasn’t having fun.” I said.

“Oh I’m definitely having fun.” Fancesca said, still smugly eyeing Journey. “We should both do it. See who can handle it longer.”

“Oh, Franny, come on,” said Journey. “We both know you are gonna lose that.”

Sorry, I should rewind. I need to explain what this whole ‘corn on a cob’ thing is. Basically, someone imobilizes your feet. Then I grab them, and nibble along the length like I’m eating some corn on the cob. I make a dumb joke about how delicious it is, to give you a break, then maybe lick up some fake butter drippings, and go again. All the while you are hysterical. I forget which of us invented it. But they always have me do it because I’m apparently the best at it. We have all sorts of name variations on it, ‘corn cobbing’, ‘get cobbed,’ and so on. It’s pretty much the most ticklish foot thing we have invented. Everyone is always daring each other, sometimes even acquaintances and strangers, to try it. Got it? Ok, back to the story.

“OK” OK” they both agreed.

“So I’m getting you both?” I said, feeling a little unsure. “I think you are forgetting how hard you fight.”

“I bet Jason could do it, he could hold us,” Francesca looked hopefully at him.

Jason started thoughtfully. “Ok, yeah, I think I have an idea.”

Francesca’s eyes lit up, and she glared at Journey with a cutesy evil expression.

“Ok,” Jason began to explain. “You can take turns laying here on this big wide couch. Lay face down.” He motioned to the couch. “Then you can put your feet, soles facing up, on the arm rest.”

Journey and Francesca nodded their heads, understanding what he was explaining.

“Then, if you’re ok being a little smooshed, I can sit on your hips, facing your feet, and hold your ankles, leaning down on them. That way I should be able to keep you from killing us all with your reactions.”

We all chuckled a little.

“I think it will work, come one Journey!” Francesca grabbed Journey by the arm to drag her over to the big bathroom.

“What are you doing?”

“We gotta go wash our feet really quick, that’s the rule, come on!” Francesca shouted. “And put your shoes and socks on. She’s gotta peel them off, otherwise it’s not as scary.”

“I regret everything,” Journey said, teasing Francesca.

Within a few minutes they both came back from the bathroom. They were smiling with nervous anticipation.

“I’m ready,” said Jason, motioning to the big couch.

Francesca was already giggling.

“Alright. Here goes. Now you can’t say I didn’t warn you.” I looked at their shoes. Journey had running sneakers, and Francesca had her cute, white flats.

“Now I only have one mouth, so one of you needs to go first,” I noted aloud.

The two played rock paper scissors.

“Ha, I win!” Journey grinned. “I pick, and you go first!”

“No,” Francesca joked, “You won, so your reward is going first!”

“Ok Franny, brace yourself.” She got into position. I slid off her shoe. She started giggling a nervous, high pitched giggle and covering her face. I began peeling off her sock very slowly. “Mmm, mmm, I am so glad we bought corn today.”

I always did this corny, excited-for-my-meal routine. So dumb, but the anticipation always made it so much more tickly for them, that I kept it up over the years.

Francesca was already laughing, and squirming, and starting to pull. Jason had to lean, to keep her foot still.

“Huuhhh…” I took a deep breath in corny exaggerated fashion. “Owm owm owm mmmmm…”

I started to nibble at the soft skin of her left foot. Immediately Franchesca burst into wailing laughter!

“WAAAAHAHAHAH!!””

Her body bent backward as she screamed and thrashed laughter. She had immediately lost all control! She leaned back again and swung her body side to side as hard as she could, trying to break free. Her laughter had reached the end of her breath, and became a very separated pronounced ‘ha ha ha’ because her lungs were very nearly empty.

The poor woman was far too ticklish for this. Heaven knows why she subjected herself to it. She was totally hysterical.

“Owm owm owm... I began to nibble again, using both my lips and teeth to gently nibble and pull at the very soft skin of her heel, then her arch all the way up to the ball of her feet.

She flailed and thrashed with laughter. Up and down her foot. Again and again. She was flailing and laughing and punching her pillow. Somehow she hadn’t given up yet.

“Ahhhh!!” I smacked my lips. “So good!” The poor woman needed a break. She kept laughing, but was breathing more. I kept up the silly routine to make sure she could breath a little longer before the next round.

“Mmmm dripping with butter!” I said, in my corny voice.

“Noo!! No butter! HAHAHHA!!!” Francesca was nearly hysterical with laughter IN ANTICIPATION of the butter part. That’s how ticklish she was.

“Mmmm” I sunk my face into her soft feet, squirming my tongue all over her soles.

“WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH!!!” her laughter ignited again, along with her thrashing, and flailing.

“Can’t miss any!” I said. And I promptly stuck my tongue between her scrunched toes and slimed it around.

That is when she truly lost it.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!”

Her laughter tripled in volume, and she began to thrash like a madwoman! She somehow was able to twist around from her face down position and punch poor Jason. I took a quick breath, and slimed my tongue again. Right in the toes.

“AAAAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

She had now somehow twisted completely around and gotten Jason into a headlock!

“No more!!!!” She screamed.

I stopped, fearing she might murder poor Jason.

She released Jason, and he rolled off the poor woman, and onto the floor. He laid there, catching his breath.

Freancesca kept laughing, her feet curled up into her.

“Wow,” I said “You reached the second round of butter toes! You’ve never done that before!”

Francesca popped up, a huge smile on her face. “Take that, Journey!”

Journey looked a bit nervous. “I can’t believe she lasted that long.” She shook her head. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

“You can still change your mind,” I reminded her.

“Nope! Uh uh! You promised!” Chimed in Francesca, grinning ear to ear. “I didn’t hold on until the butter toes for nothing! You are gonna feel the wrath of revenge!”

“Oh boy.” Journey Nervously got into position. When she felt Jason’s weight as he got into position to hold her down, she began to giggle.

Francesca rubbed her hands together with glee, like a cartoon villain.

“Ooo, big ears of corn,” I said, in my funny voice.

“Hey,” she retorted, laughing.

I slowly slid off her size 10 shoes. I peeled back her socks.

“Well pedicured corn, how lovely,” I could see her feet already shaking with anticipation. I took a deep breath...

“Owm owm owm mmmmm…”
Journey exploded with laughter! Jason looked surprised as he struggled to hold her down.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!” She screamed with laughter, fighting to get away. She slammed her hips up and down into the couch.

Now Journey was always quite ticklish, but she had never reacted like this before.

Francesca’s eyes lit up with glee, watching how intensely this tickled Journey. She came around the other side of the couch, and stared at Journey’s face, enjoying her reactions.

“Franny, help me hold her!” Jason asked, having trouble keeping her bucking under control.

“With pleasure!” she said, jumping onto Journey.

“HAHAHAAAAAA!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!”

I stopped nibbling.

“Looks like Francesca is the winner!” I stated, laughing at how much more ticklish poor Journey was when subjected to the silly ‘corn cob” technique.

“Awww! That’s it?” protested Francesca. “Keep getting her!”

“You know my rule,” I said. “She said she was done.”

Francesca pouted. Then she got a glint of mischief in her eye.

“Oh, poor poor Journey didn’t even get close to me. You were a long, long way away from the toe butter.”

Journey got a bit defensive. “Hey my feet are bigger though, so it’s more nibbles per, umm, per… corn cobbing.”

“Sure. It’s ok. We can pretend for you.” Franny said, stroking her hair like a child.

“Hey,” Journey said, swatting her hand away. “Fine. Sandy, do it. Go all the way to the toe butter. As far a Franny went. Keep going, even if I say stop.”

“Ooo. Nooo, no no, sweetie you don’t want that,” I said. “Judging from those reactions, you won’t say stop, you’ll beg.”

In hindsight, calling her sweetie in that moment really only served to make her more stubborn. It was not my intention.

“Fine, do it even if I beg.”

Francesca hopped in place, her hands scrunched up by her neck, overflowing with glee.

“Ok, but at my discretion,” I laughed. “Think of me as your boxing trainer. If I throw in the towel for you, you’re done.”

“Yeah yeah, ok! I can take it!” Journey said.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you…” I said, returning to my position at the foot of the couch.

This time a smug faced Journey positioned herself, ready to face the corn cob.

“AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!”

Her thrashing and laughter was immediate. My teeth travelled up and down the soft skin of her feet, and she screamed a deep throaty laughter that reached new peaks every few seconds. I nibbled her heels, then her arches and on up. As predicted, she started to beg.

“Please!!! HAHAHAH I CAHAHAHAHHAN’T AAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!!”

I stopped for a moment. I looked up at Francesca, who was about as excited as a lottery winner. Because it was time. Butter time.

“Mmmm dripping with butter!” I said, in my corny voice.

I leaned my face down, stuck my tongue out, and slimmed it all over Journey’s soft soles.

“AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHH!!!! PLEHEHEHAHAAA!!!”

I contemplated stopping, but I knew Journey would be a little disappointed if I did. She could get a little competitive.

“Can’t miss any butter,” I said on cue. Francesca was shaking with glee.

I wasn’t sure if the butter toes would be as bad for Journey as Francesca had experienced. Francesca’s toes were super sensitive. Maybe Journey wouldn’t be quite as ticklish there. But it was time to find out.

I stuck out my tongue. I stuck it right between Journey’s toes. She didn’t know what to expect. She didn’t squeeze her toes together, like everyone else does. How could she have known? My tongue slid deep between them.

And Journey completely and totally... flipped... out!

“WHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!”

She flailed and slammed her body around the couch like a mad woman! She slammed and squirmed and twisted and writhed as far as her poor body could go.

“HELPPPAAHAHAH!!!! I CAHAHAAAAAAA!!!”

I noticed something. Journey had a strange reaction. She was hysterical, but her toes didn’t clench shut like most people’s toes. Her toes spread and froze open! She screamed and shook, she flopped and fought. I slid my tongue between for round 2 of the toe butter. She broke into a loud high pitched scream!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!”

She had gone frantic! It was crazy! I hadn’t tickled someone to a frenzy in ages. And this was definitely a ticklish frenzy! Thank goodness she had reached the part of the corn cob that Journey reached, because I didn’t have the heart to tickle her anymore. She had certainly had enough!

I stopped.

Francesca was rolling with laughter at Journey’s reaction!

“You are SOO ticklish!!! HA!! That’s what you get for lying!”

Journey had rolled into a ball, clenching the bottom of her feet and continuing to laugh hysterically for a good 10 seconds after I stopped and Jason let go.

“Jeez, someone is gonna call the police,” Jason laughed.

“That was totally insane,” Journey said, popping up with a smile.

Her hair was wild, she was sweaty and tired, but she was smiling. I was relieved.

“So, how was it?” Francesca asked smugly.

“It was insane, just insane. You win, Franny, you win. You can absolutely take a corn cobbing better than I can. I won’t fight it.”

“Wow!” Jason said, surprised.

I nodded in agreement. It was a surprise for a couple of reasons. One because they had a friendly rivalry and they never admitted defeat like that. And two, because Francesca was ridiculously ticklish. So she had never won any “who is more ticklish” battle in her life. Especially concerning her feet.

“Thump thump thump.”

“Oh, that must be my new sister in law! I’ve only met her really quickly at the wedding! Can one of you get the door, I need to go make myself more presentable!” Journey rushed off.

Now as much tickling as had happened that night, there was even more to come!

Last edited:
Awesome story! Love the corn on the cob game. Hope there's more to come

Thanks! I appreciate it! There is indeed more to come. Mostly done with the last part. This has been a fun one to write!

Part 2 is up. I decided to make it a 3 part series. Tickling is more intense in part 2. I really hope you all like it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back