• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phone Call from The Sister-in-Law

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
So this just happened over the last few days. It's short and there wasn't much to share in terms of description, but I felt it warranted sharing as a thread.

First, a little backstory. My wife has a lot of brothers. One of them is getting married soon.

One recent evening, as we were getting ready for bed, my wife received a text message from the would-be-wife of one of her brothers. We'll refer to her as Melanie. She asked if my wife was available to talk. That was a little out of the blue because outside of family gatherings, we're not very close to Melanie. There's a little distance between us in terms of geography, and as we have kids in middle school and they are still living the single life, our lives are just very different. But, Melanie wanted to talk and my wife, not wanting to cause any drama, said sure.

So Melanie Face-timed my wife. And right away, it was obvious that Melanie was either drunk or on something - maybe both? She had a definite slight slur to her words and she was having trouble following along with what my wife was saying; my wife had to restate herself multiple times on more than one occasion.

Anyways, after Melanie shared the reason she called (something that did not warrant a call so late at all, btw), my wife let out an awkward sigh and chuckle, the kind you do when you're not really sure of what to say next. But Melanie's response to that was what warranted this thread.

Melanie: What was that chuckle for?
Wife: Oh no reason. I just laugh sometimes.
Melanie: Oh, I thought 'OldEnglish' was tickling you.
Wife: Melanie, we've been married for years. We don't do that anymore. (true statement)
Melanie. Oh. Your brother does it to me. ALL. THE. TIME.
Wife: Yeah I can see him doing that.
Melanie: He did it to me earlier tonight. He just came at me. Tickling me. And wouldn't stop.
Wife: Yeah, 'OldEnglish' can listen and follow orders. My brothers can't. They won't stop. In fact, they'll keep doing it even more just because you said to stop.
Melanie: He just kept going and going and going.
Wife: Yeah I can see him doing that.
Melanie: Maybe your brothers picked it up from your parents?
Wife: Picked... what up from our parents?
Melanie: The tickling.
Wife: Yeah, I'm not really sure.
Melanie: Well, they picked it somewhere, that's for sure.

And then she kind of confused herself with what she was saying (she definitely seemed out of it) and the tickle-talk ended, but I can absolutely see what she stated happening actually happening. This particular brother has frequently tickled his various girlfriends over the years and - maybe it's been the alcohol driving it - he's always seemed particularly driven to do it, too. I've frequently wondered about it on more than one occasion, but I've always chalked it up to the alcohol.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back