• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone wish they were more ticklish than they are?

CS22

Does anyone here wish they were more ticklish??

I absolutely LOVE being tickled, but I find at times I’m more ticklish than others. It’s really annoying. I’ve been in a position where I’ve actually been completely vulnerable and tied up, but getting tickled only made me squirm when I really wanted to feel it and die with laughter.

I’m sure some of it has to do with the ler, but I’ve been tickled by this person and was screaming because I couldn’t take it and other times I just struggled and it didn’t make me laugh...

I admit, I envy those who are extremely ticklish...but maybe they wish they were more like me?

Thoughts?

Sometimes technique is important in my opinion. I seen a woman who was more ticklish when she was poked then full on squeezing. IMO

YES!!! I wish my feet were more ticklish than they are. I feel like having them worshipped, lickled, and nibbled would honestly get more of a reaction out of me. But yea I do wish I were more ticklish there. Also on/in my belly button

There’s lots of different methods and pree rituals can take to be more ticklish some
Of them you can do takes as much as 10 minutes

YES!!! I wish my feet were more ticklish than they are. I feel like having them worshipped, lickled, and nibbled would honestly get more of a reaction out of me. But yea I do wish I were more ticklish there. Also on/in my belly button

Nothing wrong with some foot worship.. what about trying to be tickled in nylons? Fun for worship as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back