• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone had any luck finding a tickle partner on here?

Ticklehero2000

I'm a new member recently and have been looking for in-person tickle sessions. I was going to post but from what I've seen a lot of folks on here don't get any replies. Anyone know a good place to find stuff like this? I don't know anyone irl that shares the same fetish as me.

Well firstly welcome to the forum. Second you have to understand the dynamics. The male to female ratio here is at least 100 to 1. And of that 100 several of the guys are going to be socially awkward and impulsive and turn away most females. I guarantee you ask any female here and she has a 100 story of bad experiences. So the reality is that advertising that you are a male looking to have a tickling encounter (assumedly with a female) is about as common as they come around here and not very stand out. My advice is that you make effort to get involved with an active online group and maybe attend some meet ups now that Covid is dying down. Fetlife is indeed a good place to start. Keep yourself open minded and don’t just look for tickle specific groups. A lot of fetishists are open minded and accommodating once they realize you’re not a creep.

Good luck.

I think a lot happens behind the scenes too, that is in DMs.

You can definitely meet partners on here if you stay consistent, but I would try dating apps. Unless you’re in it for community (which is a process that could take several years to find a suitable partner, if you ever do), Fetlife is probably a better option than TMF... but they have very slim pickings when it comes to tickling as well. Most of the big-name girls who play regularly are all the way across the country. Massachusetts does not have a large female community.

Edit: plus, a lot of the “female” posts you see here are actually catfish... men pretending to be women.

You can definitely meet partners on here if you stay consistent, but I would try dating apps. Unless you’re in it for community (which is a process that could take several years to find a suitable partner, if you ever do), Fetlife is probably a better option than TMF... but they have very slim pickings when it comes to tickling as well. Most of the big-name girls who play regularly are all the way across the country. Massachusetts does not have a large female community.

Edit: plus, a lot of the “female” posts you see here are actually catfish... men pretending to be women.

Yeah you really want to be wary of the catfish. Definitely don’t get sucked into role-playing with a “girl” in the chat room.

Maryland's dead, bud. Just zero lees. You might have some luck in D.C. or Virginia though.

I wouldn’t say it’s dead. There just isn’t a lot of active females regularly looking to meet up with new people. But I can think of at least three females in MD that like to play once they are comfortable with the person. Just had a session with one back in January.

I've been trying for over two years and have only met one woman to have a session with. It worked out she was from Massachusetts but besides that I've had no luck but I keep on trying :D

There’s a decent population on Instagram, but you still have to look. I met two girls from MA last fall, both 21. Just shows that the girls are indeed out there, but not on here.

I have had luck on here but not locally. That seems to be the holy grail. have had to travel to other states to meet up and have sessions. It takes time to build a relationship and trust once someone does reply. it may take months but if your patient and caring, things eventually can pan out. I do not wish to travel so much now, still hoping for someone close to me. I get lots of hits when I post but a reply is like winning the lottery. Good Luck!

How do you find girls on Instagram? I mean, how do you even go about that lol. Is there groups you can join?

Well, how open are you to paying for it? There are several female tickle models on Instagram that offer their services. In fact I know that one is in Baltimore today (TerraMizu), but that’s not a cheap option. Don’t let your self get discouraged with Fetlife. If you are hitting up random people then yes you’re not going to have luck. If you join a group and get a good reputation with them, you will quickly learn who the real females are and can likely meet someone. I also recommend discord. A lot of my friends on fetlife are people I first met on discord.

Yeah though I believe she likes communication through email as well. But she is on a road trip and isn’t exactly hanging around Baltimore. Probably in Philadelphia right now. As far as Discord, I will PM you a place you can go.

Where's the best place to find group chats and whatnot? This site is dead, and Discords have nothing. Just wondering if there was a Kik group or something on Fetlife... because it's an absolute challenge to find anything

Oh hey! 30 f from mass here myself, we exist 😉

I have met a few playmates on here. A couple are women I have ongoing sessions with.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back