• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee’s and Lers

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Do you prefer a bit of humiliation during your tickle sesh ? Making the Lee beg ect and Lee’s how do you feel about this ?

Not really my style. I'm more into playful teasing, but not so much where it gets annoying ya know?

Not really my style. I'm more into playful teasing, but not so much where it gets annoying ya know?

Just think it’s so hot when a female teases another female makes her beg ect that’s my type of shit guess I’m a evil weirdo but who cares

Oooh ok yea I'm catching your drift. Sometimes I feel like females can be even more brutal ticklers toward each other hahaha. I would actually LOVE to be ruthlessly tickled by a girl who just let me have it, who made me scream with laughter while I was just tied up and helpless. Nothing sexual, just pure tickle torture!

Oooh ok yea I'm catching your drift. Sometimes I feel like females can be even more brutal ticklers toward each other hahaha. I would actually LOVE to be ruthlessly tickled by a girl who just let me have it, who made me scream with laughter while I was just tied up and helpless. Nothing sexual, just pure tickle torture!

They got to have a evil smile say stuff like

Kooochie kooooo

Teckle teckle

Or if they want to get next level of hotness they can make they sing or make noises

Dammmmmmm that’s my shizzel

Oooh ok yea I'm catching your drift. Sometimes I feel like females can be even more brutal ticklers toward each other hahaha.

I've heard this said more then once but never understood it. Are guys holding back when tickling women or something?

As a lee, I love being teased and being made to beg. The fics I write usually include that too. It's all part of the game for me. I love that feeling of being overpowered and overwhelmed. It's a rush!

I've heard this said more then once but never understood it. Are guys holding back when tickling women or something?

I'd go further: I simply disagree. Female lers CAN be evil, but it seems rare. Most are noticeably more tentative and light, with more breaks, laughing, and talking. Which may be more fun for many lees, but I prefer intense reactions. Male lers seem better at holding the lee or a body part, making her go crazy, and sustaining it. That said, hot female lers are a treat in other ways... can make the overall scene way steamier in several ways that no male ler could for me

That's why I like tying my 'lees up tightly. I can tease them, give them a quick tickle somewhere that they're really ticklish, then tell them just how bad it's going to tickle and there's nothing they can do about it since they're tied up and completely helpless! :p

I love it when my wife mocks me when I'm tied up and gagged. She is truly an evil ler and I love it. Mocking just adds to the loss of control for me

That's why I like tying my 'lees up tightly. I can tease them, give them a quick tickle somewhere that they're really ticklish, then tell them just how bad it's going to tickle and there's nothing they can do about it since they're tied up and completely helpless! :p

This :yourock:

For me I think it's just me imagining how bad it would tickle because of girls' nails. I'm sure guys can tickle like crazy too. I guess it's just a little bit of a fantasy I have to be tickled by an evil but fun female ler just to see haha. I so have a little but of a trust thing with guys so I feel like I would be more comfortable being tickled by a female. No hate an male lers, it's just a thing I have

For me I think it's just me imagining how bad it would tickle because of girls' nails. I'm sure guys can tickle like crazy too. I guess it's just a little bit of a fantasy I have to be tickled by an evil but fun female ler just to see haha. I so have a little but of a trust thing with guys so I feel like I would be more comfortable being tickled by a female. No hate an male lers, it's just a thing I have

Woman are hotter at tickling but guys are more extreme just my opinion

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back