• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My aunt in tickle troubles (F/F)

marianitatkl

TMF Poster
Hello, im Mariana :)

I remember one day that I stayed to sleep at my aunt's house, she was still single at that time, about 29 years old if I remember correctly. I remember that I had a lot of fun with her and most of the time I spent with her, she was barefoot. We played a lot with tickling but never like this time. In case some don't know, my aunt like my mother and my other aunt played tickle torture all the time since they were little girls, they used it to get the truth out of each other or simply to play to see who could hold out the most. all three of them are tremendously ticklish, all over their bodies, especially the soles of their feet. I have thousands of stories about them and I think the most ticklish of them is my mother, but those are other stories.

this time it was my turn to punish my aunt, the youngest. I remember that for something she had to leave the house for a few hours and I did not want to be alone. So she promised me that she would be back in 20 minutes, so I told her, what if you take longer? to which she answered me, you give me a punishment, whatever you want. Then my mind started working and I thought "ok, perfect, are you sure about this?" to which he replied, yes.

The second she was going to leave the house I started ticking the clock and warned her that I was going to take the time, to which she replied, yes.

Easily more than 60 minutes passed when she returned, she is a woman of her word so the moment she saw me she told me, ok, ok I know, what will be my punishment? To which I only answered, you will see.

I asked her to lie on the bed face down, tie her ankles together and tie her arms as well. She was very nervous and kept asking me what I was going to do to her.

She was wearing jeans, tennis shoes without socks, an orange shirt, with a ponytail, black hair, thin and ultra-ticklish for as long as I can remember.

I proceeded to hug her ankles with my arm and took her tennis shoes off her, to which she just started yelling at me `` don't tickle me please! ''

I admired the pink soles of her feet, somewhat sweaty and began to play with her sensitivity, she began to go crazy and constantly tried to make me let her go. Begging me to stop this torture, but this was her punishment so I didn't stop. So I continued for several minutes, I think I tickled my aunt for about 35 minutes that day, all over her body. I attacked every weak point in her body, explored how evil I can be when I tickle someone else. She begged me to stop but I just kept tickling her for a long time hehehehehe she always reminds me of that story and is terrified that I might ever tickle her like that again.

My two aunts and my mother are afraid of me since I tortured them with tickles every time I could, and they were not just any tickling game, it was a real tickle torture, and as I mentioned my mother is the most ticklish of all, if you want me to write more stories about them or my friends, let me know.

And also if you have any experience with your mother or aunts I would be very happy to reiad about it :)

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
I do want you to write more stories about them.

Yes , would love to hear more stories about your aunts or your mother. I'm sure you have great ones since they are all so ticklish &#55357;&#56841;

Yes! More would definitely be nice! I'm looking forward to hear what other kind of tickle torture you'd given them! &#55357;&#56833;

Great story, brings back memories of me tickling my aunts feet while she slept whenever she would stay over while my parents were away for the weekend

Marianna, once again a great tickling story. We'd love to hear more of your mom and aunts.

Please write all the stories you can about all.
Please also describe all of the them.

My aunt was my first foray into the world of tickling in my youth, so I’ve always had a soft spot for aunt tickling stories. Thanks for sharing your stories here, I look forward to reading more. If you’re interested, my aunt stories are in the nylon tickling fetish thread on here!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

i love it. i really like fantasies about mothers or aunts getting tickled on their feet. and much more when t really happend! a wonderful kind of punishment ;)

very interesting story! Please more of tickling your aunts and your mother!

Nice story, and how wonderful it would be to have female family members that ticklish!!

Yes , would love to hear more stories about your aunts or your mother. I'm sure you have great ones since they are all so ticklish ��

A lot of them, with friends, aunts and my mom specially, and they are all really ticklish... All of them! Im blessed XD

Yes! More would definitely be nice! I'm looking forward to hear what other kind of tickle torture you'd given them! ��

I tickle torture them a lot hehehehe and many times, be sure that I would be sharing more stories over here really soon :)

Great story, brings back memories of me tickling my aunts feet while she slept whenever she would stay over while my parents were away for the weekend

Sweet situation! You are lucky! Family tickling always is extremely fun for me, love it so much, specially if it involves my ticklish aunts or my even more ticklish mother :D

My aunt was my first foray into the world of tickling in my youth, so I’ve always had a soft spot for aunt tickling stories. Thanks for sharing your stories here, I look forward to reading more. If you’re interested, my aunt stories are in the nylon tickling fetish thread on here!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Agree! aunts and moms are my weakness too, they just ask for tickle fun punishment XD

i love it. i really like fantasies about mothers or aunts getting tickled on their feet. and much more when t really happend! a wonderful kind of punishment ;)

Yep! Me too :D thats why I used to do that every time I can, thinking in any excuse or plan to tickle the hell out of my mom or aunts, that times were fun as hell XD

Nice story, and how wonderful it would be to have female family members that ticklish!!

Its just wonderful, amazing... perfect to have female family members "that" ticklish on my family! Im a female too, but I found extremely fun to tickle torture someone else :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back