• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ian's experience as a 'Tickle - Slut'! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Ian saw my ad for a younger man to dress as a slut and use as a sex object and responded telling me 25yrs old 6'1" Asst Manager of a shoe store, he wanted to be a sissy woman and wanted to be dominated and controlled. I told him I had the clothes but suggested he buying shoes and wanted him wearing black sheer tights and all day so socks over them which Ian agreed to saying being size 11's he'd have to get over sized shoes! He told me a first time experience as he liked women, had a girlfriend but wanted to satisfy a fantasy!

I was so ready for him when two nights later he arrived and though nervous had such a welcoming smile and as we sat in the lounge he removed his lace up shoes and showed me the classic stilettos, black patent leather and pulled off his socks so saw his large feet with painted toe nails, silver and found him the french maid's outfit which fitted perfectly and a blonde wig and he looked very sexy. He had make-up with him and in the bathroom applied it! I made him pose for me and then in the bedroom told him he was my personal slut to be played with and he nodded and clearly excited, seeing a bulge under the dress but secured him to the bed on his stomach and gagged and blindfold him! I then ran a hand under him and felt for his dick which was hard and stroked it through his panties and making him moan!

"That will do for now, nice n' hard so sensitive to touch and saying he being a virgin was perfect for tortuous teasing showing who was in control and at the end of the bed slid off the right stiletto and sensed his instant rigidity and sensed his feeling uneasy slowly eased off the left stiletto and said in sheers all day for a girl he had rich smelling feet and big feet and sensed he not happy they both getting attention!

"Nod if you don't like your feet touched!" I told him and he did immediately and reminded him he was my sissy slut smiling seeing him trembling as I faced both sheer soles and toes and deeply inhaled them as I began fondling them hearing a garbled reaction as clearly not enjoying his feet being rubbed!

"Ian such vulnerable and helpless feet, big feet of a sissy girl, they're so attractive and appealing and my guess very sensitive, super ticklish which is why I'm going to massage them both with a firm pressure so as to not tickle but to feel them up and get them very warm, moist n' sweaty as then they'll be hellishly ticklish and I love tormenting 'Tickle - Sluts' Ian and feet my thing! Tickling an unbearable torture, an unendurable torment and such a turn on it will be seeing you squirming frantically, writhing in ticklish agony in frenzied spasms reacting with every practiced diabolical touch to your toes, every stroke over your arches, every torment over the balls of these feet and scratch along the soles and caress under and in between your toes Ian and seeing them all clenching and splaying instantly reacting to torture tickling!"

I massaged Ian's large feet methodically as he moaned and squirmed and both feet flinched at my touch. I loved the feeling of the smoothness of Ian's feet in the sheers and the smell from them addictive and told him now he knew why I wanted him to wear the tights all day, so his feet sweated in them as he'd wanted being dominated and controlled and he would be as I'd be playing with his feet in tights and later barefoot so he'd know who was Boss as he and his size 11 feet going nowhere anytime soon! I rubbed both of Ian's feet simultaneously as he moaned and not with pleasure but frustration and anger unable to stop unintentionally instantly reacting to them being touched by my talented fingers and deliberately lightly stroked the length of Ian's sheer soles making him react explosively, feet shaking violently!

“That tickles right Ian so let's lightly caress these super sensitive soles, do you feel that Ian, feeling the tickle! Ian it seems someone's very ticklish on their feet, extremely ticklish so shouldn't really do this!” I taunted him!

I lightly stroked the sheered size 11 soles from heels to toes of both feet simultaneously and then each foot individually taunting him that one foot likely more ticklish than the other

"Hhahahahahahahheeheeheehahahahahahaheeheheheheheeheeheehhhahahastappithahahaha!"

Each large foot though secured together shaking violently as gagged Ian howled in uncontrollable fits of laughter and stopped tickling to resume feeling hs feet up and massaging them as Ian squirmed helplessly and told him I was thoroughly enjoying torturing his feet but as feminine as his feet were in sheer tights, time to play with them in the flesh and using scissors slit the sheers in the soles and teasingly, slowly peeled them off his size 11 feet and Mmmm feet smelling so rich, an instant aphrodisiac and pressed my face to his bare soles and toes and initially fondled and massaged them both but then this escalated to there being no pretense of a massage, just pure undiluted tickling!

Raking my fingers the length of each very warm and sweat moistened bare sole rapidly and watching Ian's reactions intently and activated the sonicare and the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush across the sensitive soles of Ian's feet driving him berserk! I kept the toothbrush pressed under his toes which sent him ballistic for an excruciatingly ticklish time and saying his silver painted toes very attractive and exciting me! Also saying being size 11's though and their rich smell clearly manly feet and no disguising it and began massaging them but couldn't resist sucking on his toes, each foot in turn which sent Ian demented!

I massaged and licked each foot, he hated the wetness of my tongue as I licked the length of each sweaty sole slowly saying being sweaty they tasting awesome and smelled as raunchy as they tasted ripe. I loved the feel of his warm n' sweat moist soles and toes againat my face! Stroking them lightly seeing them wiggling as I took advantage of touching, licking and massaging his feet! My fingers lightly stroking his soles very gently so not a deliberate tickle but a maddening sensation making Ian moan but suppressing his laughter as my caressing his soles continued and I sped up the pace and firmness of touch!

I grew merciless on his two ticklish captive feet under my control and drew circles with my fingers all over his soles and stroked under Ian's toes and in between them smiling as he fought furiously to be free, evading my practiced, tortuous touch and screaming with gagged laughter and then again subjecting him to the licklish torment I enthusiastically indulged in delivering as love licking soles and licking, sucking and nibbling toes and especially on guys like Ian who identify themselves as being straight as it's so intimate, embarrassing and humiliating for them!

Ian's stinky feet were right next to my face and loved the moisture from his sweat stinky feet were at the head of the bed. Now right next to my face! Loving the moisture from his sweat and both soles smooth impossible to resist as I sucked on his toes and licked the length of his soles, their taste incredible as I sucked on Ian's smelly toes!

"Ian I've lots of tickle tools to subject your feet to enduring so the toothbrush again, the plastic tines of a hairbrush and the pipe cleaner which in between toes is so effective but right now want to see you react to the feather! The quill stroked over these soles will awaken the nerve endings tortuously! First though I need to heat these feet up as hot feet the most senstive!" I told him

I ran the hairdryer over his soles and toes and after ten minutes was ready and felt up his size 11 barefeet saying they feeling nice n' warm so very sensitive and stroked the length of his soles up n' down and immediately got a ticklish reaction so continued slowly stroking the quill of the feather up n' down the soles of Ian's feet! Loved stroking over Ian's arches and watching him enduring ticklish agony and all he could do was take it, shake his head sise to side as I tormented both feet for my amusement! The feather teasingly drawn in between and under his toes tormenting and teasing Ian mercilessly!

Sawn in between his toes torturing Ian senseless as he though gagged was totally hysterical as I took complete advantage and exploited Ian's ridiculous ticklishness as he lost control as his feet in my control as I told him, he my 'Tickle Slut' and sawing the feather back and forth in between his toes and loving the heat and sweatiness of his feet and desperately trying to survive being torture tickled and to my delight failing! I kept tickling Ian's feet with the quill stroked slowly and methodically over every inch of his feet!

“Plehasehahaaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhastahahahahaaaaap!”

I kept tickling his feet like crazy and ignoring his pleas for me to stop teasing his feet saying I was liking his feet too much and he could only blame himself for having such ticklish feet and licklish feet which were addictive to me as I told him his sweaty feet smelled and tasted delicious and we had a long night ahead with my enjoying their smell and taste for many hours yet as agin I ran the quill of the feather along the soles of his feet!

“HAHAHAHAHASTAAHAHAHAP PLHAHALEAAAHAHAHSEHAHAHA!”

I knew how to make Ian howl and stopped the feather torment and again licked up n' down his bare soles to his toes whch I indulged in sucking and nibbling knowing he was barely able to handle it happening but this realisation only encouraging me more to take complete advantage of his weakness and prove to him what he was; my 'Tickle - Slut'! Ian laughing and begging and laughing again for me a vicious tickler who was soon tickle torturing all over his size 11 super sensitive soles and toes! He left hours later having been photographed against his will whilst secured to the bed dressed in the French maid's outfit and informed I would be calling him and have had three meetings since as he is my 'Tickle -Slut' whether he likes it or not as values his job and relationship with Angie!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back