• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Meet and Greet?

TexasTickles

Hey all of y’all Texas tickle-fans! I’ve been in and out of the tickling community so I haven’t had a chance to get to know alot of people...so I’m thinking we should get together in a COVID safe virtual meet-up! I guess post in the replies if you would be interested and we can try to put something together.

Ohhh this sounds fun! I’m definitely in! I’m not technically in the Texas area but when I visit my hometown I’m right at the OK/TX border.

What platform do you have in mind to do this? Like Microsoft teams or Zoom?

I was leaning towards Zoom because it seemed easier to set up, plus most people seem to use it already. Alright tho! That’s close enough for me as long as you don’t identify as an Oklahoman haha.

Awww shit there’s that Texan ego I know and love to hate ;) Yes I identify as Oklahoman, I trust that’s not an issue?

Jk jk lol! If you plan on keeping it strictly Texas I understand. I’m honestly surprised there’s not already a t-focused group there already, this might be a good first step towards it.

Sounds like a solid plan , I have been hoping something like this would come along eventually. Glad to see the wheels are turning

Oh no it ain't too far at all! I wonder if we should open it up to more a of a like a general southern thing you know?

Was just curious if there is still a chance for a virtual get together, it sounded like a solid idea, just like and ice breaker type of deal, a what to chat with one another. Hope it’s still a thing

Me too I just saw this post but in a working attitude today haha. If we used Zoom would everyone be okay with it? And how would it go? Would we just take turns talking about topics after we say our introductions?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back