• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

thief roomie must be punished f/f switch bare foot tickling, some toe sucking

saratk

TMF Master
another commission. Enjoy! and feel free to reach out for ideas. :)

It's Halloween night and 2 gorgeous young roommates Elisha and Holly are having the time of their lives at their friend Mark's party. They both went as cowgirls. They thought that was appropriate, originally being from Texas, and really enjoying that rustic look. They each wore brown cowboy boots, short jean shorts and sexy plaid shirts, that were basically matching, only different colors. Elisha in Blue and white and Holly in Red and white. Elisha wore hers where the bottom of her front was tied so you could see her tummy, while Holly had her s untucked, but rolled up her sleeves. Both of them had adorable cowboy hats on. Elisha carried around a lasso on her shoulder, and Holly had a fake holster with 2 toy guns that she would playfully take out and pretend to shoot at people at the party, particularly when the drinks started flowing more and more. Elisha, in a similar playful way, would take her lasso and playfully swing it around and try to rope some party guests, usually missing them completely, but some to be good sports allowed her to "get them" so she was satisfied and moved on.

Elisha is very pretty with Olive skin, brown eyes, with great eye makeup. Her nose is slightly more pronounced than Holly's. She has brown hair in sort of an up-do. with strands falling on her face. She takes real pride in her eye make up, the eyeliner and mascara is perfect that night as well as the subtle eye shadow. She walks around mingling with a red solo cup in her hand, laughing and having great conversations making new friends.

While Elisha was pretty with a cute round face, Holly had more of a "model" look to her. She was thinner, really full lips, a thinner nose, slightly more pale skin, great eyeliner, a little less emphasis on her eyelashes, but her eyebrows are pretty pronounced. She wears her brown hair mostly down with a middle part. Both of them picked their shirts to be worn slightly tighter than normal so their boobs are busting out and emphasizing their cleavage. Holly sits on the couch, mostly on her phone near the end of the night, sort of hitting a wall at the party, ready to go home.

Elisha realizes that she was supposed to offer up some money for the keg to the party. She goes to Holly, "Hey, do you know where my purse is?" Holly responds "no, I'm not sure, why?" "Well, I wanted to grab some cash and give Mark some for the party...just to contribute." Holly panics "No, it's ok, I can' do that" Elisha, looking for her purse, "What? no it's fine. Oh. here's my purse!!" she looks in it, and notices all the cash has been taken out. She starts to panic and is ready to make a scene asking all of the guests at the party who stole her cash, but Holly intervenes, and before she can yell, says "It was me. I'm sorry. I was going to pay you back. I didn't think you'd notice. I mean, when do you actually use cash. I just needed some money...I'm sorry." Elisha looks at her furious and says "we're leaving".

The ride home was pretty silent and awkward. Holly felt awful for what she did, and Elisha didn't say much to get her off the hook. Once they walked into their apartment, Holly asked "Can we talk about this? Here! I'll give the money back! I was going to pay you back. I'm sorry!" Elisha says "You know, that's not going to cut it. I think we need something to really teach you a lesson. I think the only thing that will make it ok is if you let me tie your ankles up and tickle your feet for like...an hour. I know how ticklish you are, and I think that would make you not do this stupid stuff again." Holly gasps. "I think that's not fair at all. However, I think if you let me tickle you at the same time, I might be able to hold out longer than you. How about we make some sort of wager with that?" Elisha scoffs "I know how insanely ticklish your feet are. There's no way you can last longer than me. Ok, you're on. I'll tie us together with this lasso.....head to foot and whoever needs the torture to stop first loses, and gets to decide the prize. If I win, you have to pay me back AND you have to let me tickle your feet again, tied up every day this week for 10 minutes. If you win, we will call it totally even, not to say this is ok for you to do again, but you can keep the money, and we will forget all about it. Deal?"

Holly thinks of this for a second, one hand, if she wins, it would be a best case scenario. She would get to keep what she stole, the money she needs. Also, she will avoid having her feet tickled more. She isn't sure whether or not she could handle it every day, tied up for a week for 10 minutes. Neither of them really have experience having their feet tied and tickled, but are both fully aware of how ticklish they are.

Elisha also feels bold having put up that challenge. She acts confident, but has no actual assurance that she could win against Holly. She knows her feet are incredibly ticklish, and doesn't know how good of a tickler Holly is. It's a risk either way. She waits for Holly's answer.

Holly thinks for a minute and says "Ok, I'll do it. I really want to put this behind us, and I'll do this if it makes it up to you. Can we at least do this tomorrow? I'm really tired." Elisha, thinking her being tired might make her weak refuses. "No, we are doing this right now. Remember whoever says stop is the loser. Let's go. The girls take off their cowgirl hats and leave them in the living room. Holly takes off her belt and holster, knowing she will be rolling around a lot and follows Elisha into her room.

The girls walk into Elisha's room and get ready. Elisha puts the lasso on the bed, and says "ok off with our boots!" and giggles. They each sit down, pull off their cowboy boots revealing warm, soft, slightly damp tired feet. They lay head to toe on the bed, side by side with Elisha's head laying on the pillow, with Holly's feet laying on the pillow next to her. Holly's head is on the foot of the bed next to Elisha's feet, and her feet are next to Elisha's head. Elisha takes the lasso and ties them together at the waist.

For Holly, she's imagining this to be a slow thing that builds, as she gently starts playing with Elisha's toes, maybe hoping to get a twitch. She gets that, but Elisha takes her anger out on Holly immediately. There is no slow build. She wants to teach her a lesson right away. She grabs on to Holly's foot and immediately starts with aggressiveness, something Holly was NOT expecting. Elisha securely grab's Holly's ankle, holds it down to the mattress and with her other hand, digs her fingernails in the arch of her foot and begins scribbling. Holly's foot tries to jerk away to no avail, she's trapped and screams "NO! that's not FAIR!" she shrieks with laughter, and as much as she can, tries to wiggle her body as much as she can, but even that is hard, as any wiggling is hindered by being tied to Elisha. Her head thrashes from side to side, having to blow her hair out of her face, and lets out a shouty, high pitched laugh that would probably wake the neighbors. She has a hard time retaliating because her body has been rendered weak from the intense foot tickling, but as she regains strength, she is able to fully retaliate, and the gentle games are over.

The second she is able to, she does the same to Elisha, but attacks her toes. She remembers somehow from pedicures, that was a particularly sensitive part for her. She grabs her left foot, with her hand on the top of it, and begins letting her fingers scurry under her toes, causing Elisha to let out a loud shriek that develops into cackles as she throws her head back, scrunches her face and her whole body shakes. She tries desperately to shake Holly's hands off her feet, but it doesn't work, as Holly has a good hold of her, and as Holly continues to laugh, but trying to regain strength and overpower Elisha, she takes her hands and wraps her thumb and index finger around Elisha's 2 big toes, sort of cuffing them together, so if Elisha moves her feet, it will hurt her toes, forcing her to keep them still even though it's nearly impossible. Elisha lets a huge laugh as she does this and holly begins scraping her nails over both of Elisha's balls of her feet easily, which intensifies her laughs, and she begins bucking the top half of her body. In Elisha's laughter there is some humorous laughter almost to say "good move, you bitch". Actually she does start commenting on that through her laughs "BWAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW the FUCK did you do that?" as she spills into more cackles. Through Holly's shrieks as Elisha hits her heel, which is insanely ticklish for her, she says "You started the war! we could have played nice for a while" Both girls are fighting with everything they have not to give in.

When Holly's heels are scratched rapidly by Elisha's fairly long nails, Holly begins to sputter and snicker, and try her best to hide how truly affected she is, in hopes that Elisha might move on, to no avail. Holly wishes she had a pillow at her end of the bed to bury her face in to muffle her laughs, but tries her best to do that with a ruffled part of the comforter that had come loose through all of the wiggling and giggling. At this point, she's rendered mostly too weak to actually tickle Elisha, but she continues to try here and there, but she finds herself in pretty intense hysterics, this goes on for about a minute as Elisha has a new plan, knowing Holly is not going to give in.

As the two girls catch their breath, sigh, and comment how exhausted they are, Elisha remembers sharing stories about their dating life. Elisha never commented, but loves having her toes sucked. Having them tickled is one thing that is very sensitive, but for some reason, having them sucked is like a direct link to her clit, and the ticklishness is mostly desensitized...not totally of course, but it's a lot more manageable. She also remembers Holly saying how she's tried to have her toes sucked by guys can't handle it. "Ok." says Elisha. Let's raise the stakes. I'm going to put my feet in your face and you can suck my toes, but not using fingers and I'll do the same. One of us will lose for sure, pretty quick I think" Holly gasps. "Oh my God. I'll die if you suck my toes!" Elisha lies and says "oh my God, me too! But that way, we may have a winner quicker." She sticks her feet over Holly's face. Holly Comments "so your feet smell bad, but they also smell kinda good at the same time. Ok deal." Holly puts her feet on Elisha's chin and Elisha says "my, my...they're a little damp. They were definitely in the boots for a while huh? Ok...go."

Holly sticks Elisha's big and second toe in her mouth and begins sucking hard, as Elisha moans as your crotch throbs and gets warm. She begins licking under Holly's toes, and Holly begins screaming and begging for it to stop already. This goes on for a few minutes as Elisha sticks her tongue in between each of Holly's toes. Holly, completely distracted, unable to focus, continues to try to suck Holly's toes, but is usually laughing with them in her mouth, finally gives up "OK OK YOU WIIIN"

It is settled. Holly lost, and and now must endure nightly foot tickling as punishment for the next week

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back