• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with platonic friends?

OKImTicklish

TMF Novice
If you have a close platonic friend who you happen to know is really ticklish or have seen tickling others, would it be recommended to try to initiate tickling with her/him? How do you think you would go about it?

In many ways, that's the same as asking if you should try eating Thai food. Or skydiving. There is a lot more to it that simply opportunity meets action. Sure, you can try it. And there are thousands of ways it could turn out. It's Schrodinger's cat. It's at once the best idea and worst idea you could try.

Agreed. Also, the manner in which you ask is too general. Offer something more specific, otherwise the only advice to give you is (it depends}.

It's moving it beyond platonic. That level of physical pleasure and intimacy is beyond friendship

It depends on your relationship - my friends and I (more them than me go figure the one with the tickle fetish isn't the initiator) playfully and platonically tickle each other often but it's welcomed from all and isn't excessive or done in a questionably sexually satisfying way. I think if you're doing it *specifically* to satisfy your fetish, then don't, but if its just for fun meh doesn't hurt anyone. As always, use your judgement and don't cross any boundaries and stop immediately if it does not seem welcomed.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back