• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick story about my wife!

I’ve got a little time to post this and I’ll post another later so I thought I’d share an older story first. I’ll try and get on more as time allows but it’s A bit busy during these times!

I had asked my wife one time about any times she had been tickled and she mentioned once while we were dating she had been tickled at a party she went to. This was during college. She told me this story. It’s been a while but I tried to get as many details as I could. She played softball and they won an important playoff game. It was a road trip and so they came back the night of winning the game and went to celebrate by having a house party at one of the teammates house. My wife came home and she was excited about the game. She didn’t have time to shower so she just threw on jeans and sandals and a shirt. She left and said she’d be back later. She came back as I was up waiting and she said nothing of the night. Until now when I asked her. She said at the party there were other guys there some of her team mates invited. I was a little peeved she didn’t ask me to come. I just thought it’d be the girls celebrating but one of the girls posted some pictures and some guys were in it. Now my wife didn’t really drink and a few other girls didn’t but most of the softball team was known for having a good time. Anyways she went and was hanging with some of her teammates just chatting. At one point a couple guys came in loudly and was offering some Beers to them. My wife said no thanks and a few other girls did too. “Oh come on” said one of the guys. Celebrate some. My wife said no again and one girl took one. Still a few didn’t. “Ahh loosen up some” the guy said. He picked up one girl over her shoulder and started twirling and dancing then another guy picked up my wife and kind of did the same. He put her down but he noticed one of her sandals slipped off. He tried putting it back on but brushed her foot and she flinched and snickered. The two guys noticed and looked at each other. Then before my wife could react, one guy grabbed her legs and locked her ankles in his arms. The other guy came over and removed her sandals. “You Arent you ticklish are you ?” She said The guy said looking at her feet. The other girls just watched. With that the guy started tickling her feet and making her go wild. “Ah see now you are loosening up”! The guy had said. Some of the girls were laughing but worried it could have been them. One girl even said “woah I didn’t know Jenny was so ticklish”! The guy tickled Jenny’s feet for about 20 seconds. She said They let her go and gave her her sandals back. Jenny said the guy said “If I see you not having a fun time, I’m going to come tickle your feet or any one else”!“Haha I’m good” said Jenny. The night went on and the guy came back around Jenny and some other girls. Jenny said He had a couple more friends with him. They saw Jenny. “That’s her!” Said the guy. “Watch I’ll show you”. This guy picked up Jenny and laid her on the couch on her back. He grabbed her ankles and locked them in his arms this time. “Go for it” said the guy. “See for yourself”. One of The two other guys that came with him took off
her sandals. One guy tickled her feet for a good 15 seconds then the other guy took a turn. My wife lost it again she said. They stopped and said “ya she is ticklish haha. No kidding”! Jenny said that was the last time they came around. That was years ago when we were in college and it still makes me a little jealous and excited to hear some college guys mercilessly tickling her feet!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back