• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister-in-law stories (M/f, shoe sniffing)

animalhouse86

TMF Poster
I've seen a few sister in law stories appear here and finally decided to share.

My wife's sister Julia is the quintessential New York - Italian princess type. She's blonde with a beautiful face that complements her slightly BBW frame and as long as I could remember, she's always had those long manicured fingernails and a self described shoe fetish. (Always made me wonder if it went beyond shoes).

I've always found ways to sniff her unattended shoes and that's always given me an instant hard-on. Her old Nike Shox never smelled bad and had a pleasant fresh laundry or perfume smell. Her flats for work however, tend to have a slight sour smell from routinely wearing with hose or bare foot which I don't mind at all either..

I noticed that she hasn't missed the opportunity to run one of those long manicured nails up an unsuspecting foot either, whether it be her young female cousin and even yours truly. One day while we were on vacation at the time share sitting by the pool, she ran her nail up my foot while I was sleeping and sent a bolt of electricity through my leg

(Back to her).. she's mentioned on more than one occasion how much she disliked this one male cousin who used to tickle her and my wife (which was unknowingly music to my ears). She would say that he would pin their arms over their head when they were teens and "tickle them so hard" to the point where it hurt. Her recital of this story always made me short of breath.

My other sister in law (wife's brothers wife) is also a beautiful blonde but this one has the body of a model. One day while we were all eating breakfast, my father in law snuck up behind her and began kneading her ribs with all 10 fingers sending her into hysterics. She threw her arms down to defend herself but trapped his big hands to her sides seemingly making it worse. It only lasted about 10 seconds but it looked like an eternity. She looked quite embarrassed and angry (which is a separate fetish all together for me)

I've also had a few sniffs of her fancy heels, wedges and flats over the years but they didn't really smell like anything.
I tend to believe her feet are highly ticklish by the way she declined to have her feet scrubbed when the girls went for the bachelorette party spa trip and only wanted her toes painted.

She also rarely is completely barefoot and leaves her flip flops on when laying on beach chairs around the pool

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back