• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick wife tickled by a friend of ours

Positing the second story I had mentioned earlier since I’ve got a second. This happened fairly recently.
My wife and I had one of our friends over we hadn’t seen in a while. We had some dinner and just hung out. He was a college friend of ours visiting from out of town. Well we all had eaten and now we’re just hanging out in the living room watching some tv and chatting. Now I sat on the couch and my wife leaned up against me with her feet up on the arm rest ankles crossed. She was barefoot in jeans and my friend sat in a recliner near where my wife’s feet were propped up. I could tell my wife was getting tired. She falls asleep pretty easily and had already had a long day. Anyways my friend and I were chatting and then he asked my wife something and she didn’t respond. I looked at her and she had fallen asleep. My friend said “haha wow she can fall asleep fast”! “Ya she can haha”! I said. “Is she really asleep already” my friend asked? “Oh ya I think so haha” I replied. “Oh really, let’s see then” he said. Then my heart raced. My friend looked at her feet and he drug a finger up her arch! Her foot twitched but she didn’t wake up. “Haha she must be asleep if she didn’t wake up from that” my friend said. With that he then took his index finger and went up and down her foot making her toes wiggle and twitch. “Haha this is hilarious” my friend said. “Yeah she’s can sleep pretty hard.” I said. I was a little jealous but kind of ok. He did this for a few more seconds with a smile on his face. He stopped and we continued watching tv and chatting. Now every once and while either during a commercial or a chat he would drag a finger up her foot making it twitch and her toes wiggle. This continued for a little bit more. My friend said he was going to have to leave soon. He said to say bye for him to my wife. Although He sat up from the chair and he tickled her feet for a good 30 seconds this time. He scratched the ball of her foot and did a figure 8 with one finger over both feet making them twitch and her toes wiggle. He smiled and said bye. My wife started to wake up. “Sorry I fell asleep!” She said. “Haha no worries, I was a messing with your feet. They seem pretty ticklish. Your feet were twitching when I tickled them!” Our friend said. “Haha ya they are!” My wife replied. Our friend took off to go see some other friends for the night. Fun times!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back