• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Fate for the Cat Burglar! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I had been waiting as the intruder known in the media only as 'The Cat' as he didn't leave shoe prints in the houses he robbed so assumed he removed them and just wore socks as no barefoot prints either. Described being mid 20's and 6' likely Eastern European. He had not counted on being confronted by the house-owner and black belt karate expert; knocked out waking secured to the bed blindfold! As he realised his being immobilised and his trying to kick out and wearing size 12 sneakers which I informed him I'd replaced on his feet smiling as gagged he realised his reactions muffled as I told him my anticipating trapping 'The Cat' to have fun with him!

"It intrigued me you worked without shoes and tonight saw this proven and making another discovery whilst replacing your shoes, a slight flinch of your socked feet so assume you having unusually sensitive feet and more so now being very warm n' sweaty socked feet and would guess finding them played with intolerable so a fitting punishment forcing to to endure and tolerate your worst nightmare! Your feet torture tickled for my amusement and I'm sure sert on robbing an NYPD officer's home gave you a reason to smile but it's me who will have the last laugh which ironically you will reward me with having the nerve endings in your feet all stimulated by me, no inch of these feet escaping being my focus of attention!"

I slowly unlaced the nike sneakers as he tried to kick out in futile fashion as I told him that his feet secured tightly together, neither he or his feet going anywhere and slipped off his large socked feet, thin black nylon socked feet which smelled like feet and were sweaty n' warm to the touch and feet of great shape, attractive and appealing, large and masculine! I lightly ran a finger along the length of each of his soles simultaneously and he immediately flinching my tauntingly asking him if he was ticklish? I told him not to fight it although I did enjoy a challenge and stroked each foot again!

The bound intruder clamped his lips together to stifle his giggling so I just kept stroking up n' down his soles but this time adding pressure so harder seeing his head shaking from side to side in reaction to my fingers sliding the length of his socked soles slowly and teasingly! I loved seeing his socked toes clench and splay and hearing his muffled giggling as unable to prevent it happening as my fingers traced his socked soles and under his toes as I told him I would be doing until he did!

"Your feet so warm n' moist from your sneakers so my vicious strokes over these socked soles will make you laugh like a loon and you squirm as I relentlessly caress the soles and toes of the big paws of the cat, nothing excites me more than a pair of wriggling feet and in bondage yours certainly are exciting me! Hearing your moaning and seen the ring so assume you're married so another man fascinated with your feet embarrassing and humiliating which adds to the thrill for me! Now though time for socks off and to really enjoy these straight man feet and our secret as future feet-meets will be unless you want to be arrested, charged and incarcarated in prison!" I taunted him as I slid off each sock!

One foot at a time oral attention and licking the sole of each large foot, paying attention to every area of them as tasting delicious and he tensing as it lickled my handsome captive and told him his feet so perfectly responsive! My fingers stroked his senstive soles as he moaned and tried desperately to evade my teasing touch and kick out at me but I danced my fingers lightly over his soles to his toes telling him that my dick was very hard finding his feet so appealing in every way! My fingers stroked up n' down the soles of his feet from toes to heels as the intensity of the tickling never changed!

Each foot twitched uncontrollably; he couldn't keep his feet still due to the ticklish sensations helplessly giggling as I told him that everything about his feet attracted me hearing muffled reactions "Oooohhh, hahahahah-hahahahahaheheheheNOOHAHHAHA!" My telling him his being a real tenderfoot as I lightly caressed under all of his toes! My fingers gliding up n' down his feet relentlessly and then employed the feather and sraped the quill end the length of his size 12 feet delivering teasing, tantalising sensations to his feet.

The more the feather quill tickled his feet the harder I utilised using it tortuously and the more he laughed, the more constantly and consistently I ran it the length of his feet in endless ticklish stimulation of his feet! Sweaty and hot I was soon massaging both feet increasing theit sweat and then licked the length of his soles and sucked on his toes and enjoyed massaging them both and telling him his feet were my feet and when I wanted to be entertained by them then I would be or the alternative would be jail!

Again licked and massaged his feet which were so senstive, he hated and hates any attention to them which makes abusing and using them so enjoyable as he knows his feet are my feet and Alexei from Moscow, Russia suffers for my sadistic pleasure! Tickle torturing his feet overwhelms him
and there's no respite as whilst tickling and lickling them I'll be telling him how I'll be relishing tasting them, sniffing them, fondling them, licking them and licking in between his toes and sucking on them and giving a whole new meaning to the intensity of the tickle torture to an incredible intensity!

He was losing his mind as my fingers glided up n' down the soles of his super ticklish feet, hearing gagged hysterical laughter as I'd mock him having too such incredibly sensitive feet which invited me caressing them, tickling or lickling them both! Drawing the tendrils of the feather in between his toes ticklig them all mercilessly and using the electric toothbrush always results in explosive laughter from him! Ths torture tool delivers a serious tickling torment with its revolving bristles relentlessly run up n' down the length of his soles making him squirm violently on the bed! He laughing harder and harder in response to my indulgence in tickling and lickling them all over!

Every session begins the same way with he wearing socks and having enjoyed his socked feet driving him demented, he never failing in pleading with me to spare his bare feet as he seriously does suffer being unbearably ticklish and licklish!

“Nohohohoh!! Dohohont take my sohohhoocks!! Nohohot my feehehehehet!!”

Then I indulge in tormenting, teasing and torturing his bare feet and subjecting his super sensitive bared feet and toes to ridiculously ticklish sensations which squirm so delightfully side to side as his toes clench and splay as I delight in tormenting them and stopping the tickling to use my mouth for lickling or even tongue bathing Alexei's gorgeously sweaty size 12 feet! I scrape the quill of the feather down his right sole, then up his left, then down the right sole and up the left and then down the right sole and up the left sole in consistent ticklish, tormenting n' tortuous tickling!

Alexei resents the feather touching each of his bare soles and raking up n' down the length of them and then slid in between his toes and never fails to thrill me suffering and desperately trying to free his feet from their immobilisation and vulnerable, helplessness which he knows I will be taking complete advantage of and exploiting to my own selfish satisfaction as his feet are my feet to enjoy every way both imagainable and unimaginable!
I have fun fondling and tickling all over his soles and especially between his delightfully wiggling toes and listening to his pleading and begging in reaction to my teasing and tormenting his soles and clenching and splaying toes and find using the electric toothbrush real hard but not too fast as slow brushing more tortuous as he feels the revolving bristles scraping over his nerve endings on his big bare feet! Feet mine to enjoy whenever I decide as no longer robbing houses, he has split from his wife and lives at my place as my live-in tickle-slave so I'm the cat who's got the cream!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back