• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awkward surprise ?

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Any one ever brought up tickling or
Being ticklish or certain subjects about my our fetish out of
No where and I begins a long winded chat and your just
Sitting there listening in ?

This happened to me yesterday

In the office and girls bring up someone who was on Facebook for
What ever amount of money they made from only fans so there talking about the different content they could sell naturally they start talking about the footfetish aide
Of it and then one of the girl said if people would pay that money for pics what would they pay to touch them one of the girls said she was way to ticklish as I was passing other one asked me as a joke of i would pay to touch her feet so I joked back and said I would pay to tickle torment you as your a pain in the ass she laughed and said you could never brake me ............. so the plot has thickened

Any one with a similar experience to this ?

There was an instance where a few girls at a friend's party, years ago, were comparing their feet. It was incredibly difficult not to look or tune in. One of the girls had some of the most adorable feet I've seen.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

There was an instance where a few girls at a friend's party, years ago, were comparing their feet. It was incredibly difficult not to look or tune in. One of the girls had some of the most adorable feet I've seen.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You will know what a mean dude then lol few times when feet or tickling get brought up a don’t know where too look or what to do

My wife and I were talking with a guy friend of ours and he said something like, "My sister has a weird fetish. She wants to get tied up and tickled until she cries. It's just SO WEIRD."
I'm sure I immediately turned beet red. My wife knows about my fetish (I am a lee) and saved me by changing the subject pretty much immediately.

My wife and I were talking with a guy friend of ours and he said something like, "My sister has a weird fetish. She wants to get tied up and tickled until she cries. It's just SO WEIRD."
I'm sure I immediately turned beet red. My wife knows about my fetish (I am a lee) and saved me by changing the subject pretty much immediately.

Feel your pain brother least your good lady
Was there for you

They didn't go off into long discussions but I have had 2 instances where tickling/being ticklish came out of nowhere.

The first was when I was an overnight baker at a donut store that was open 24 hours all year long except over Christmas. The store would close Christmas Eve evening and reopen Boxing Day morning. A couple of nights after Christmas I was working and one of the early morning front of house employees who I was good friends with came in for her shift and proceeded to tell me about how before the store reopened Boxing Day morning, another employee who she was friends with had out of nowhere playfully pinned her to the floor and tickled her until she begged for mercy. I'm sure I had an interesting look on my face as I tried to gather my bearings.

The second instance happened a few years later when I was working at a hardware store. I was sitting in the staffroom on my break, when two of my female co-workers, who I was also friends with came in. One, who we'll call Tara was teasing the other, who we'll call Lisa, about something, I don't remember what. Finally, Lisa looked at Tara with a grin and said 'just remember, I know that you're ticklish now." I had had a bit of a crush on Tara so this was welcome information for me.

Typing this, I remembered a third instance, that also happened at the hardware store with another female co-worker, who we'll call Camille. Camille was standing at the punch clock, waiting to punch in for her shift when her friend walked past her and goosed her side, making her jump. Camille said 'hey, that's my ticklish spot." Her friend replied 'you have lots of ticklish spots," to which Camille said something along the lines of 'I can't help it."

They didn't go off into long discussions but I have had 2 instances where tickling/being ticklish came out of nowhere.

The first was when I was an overnight baker at a donut store that was open 24 hours all year long except over Christmas. The store would close Christmas Eve evening and reopen Boxing Day morning. A couple of nights after Christmas I was working and one of the early morning front of house employees who I was good friends with came in for her shift and proceeded to tell me about how before the store reopened Boxing Day morning, another employee who she was friends with had out of nowhere playfully pinned her to the floor and tickled her until she begged for mercy. I'm sure I had an interesting look on my face as I tried to gather my bearings.

The second instance happened a few years later when I was working at a hardware store. I was sitting in the staffroom on my break, when two of my female co-workers, who I was also friends with came in. One, who we'll call Tara was teasing the other, who we'll call Lisa, about something, I don't remember what. Finally, Lisa looked at Tara with a grin and said 'just remember, I know that you're ticklish now." I had had a bit of a crush on Tara so this was welcome information for me.

Typing this, I remembered a third instance, that also happened at the hardware store with another female co-worker, who we'll call Camille. Camille was standing at the punch clock, waiting to punch in for her shift when her friend walked past her and goosed her side, making her jump. Camille said 'hey, that's my ticklish spot." Her friend replied 'you have lots of ticklish spots," to which Camille said something along the lines of 'I can't help it."

Thanks for sharing dude I love a trip down memory lane

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back