• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Critical Role */F Commissioner Suggestions

imperiex

TMF Expert
So this is kind of a random request and I don't know if people have done this before but I figure, why not?:

I'm interested in commissioning a foot centric tickle torture commission of the character Pike Trickfoot from the popular Dungeons & Dragons web series Critical Role and possibly her fellow Vox Machina members Keyleth and Vex'ahlia. I'm thinking a scenario where she's being tickle interrogated/tortured by an enemy faction. However, I'm pretty torn on who to actually request to take on this commission, but I'm looking for suggestions of someone who could appropriately match the "art style"/aesthetic of Critical Role if that makes sense. There are a ton of great artists out there, but a lot of the ones I know of from DA are pretty heavily anime/manga-centric/influenced and I'm looking for something more "Western" or at least close to the style some of the official art from the show. It's just very hard sometimes to find artists who match the style you're looking for but are also actually open for commissions. I also know there are a lot of great and talented artists out there that I've probably never seen before despite checking out DA pretty regularly. Any suggestions are very welcome! I've attached a few pictures of the character and the others I'm also interested as possibilities as well for reference.

Pike Trickfoot:
Pike_PillarsOfEternity.png

Pike_-_%40WTH153.jpg

pike_trickfoot___critical_role_by_riku_gurl_dat3oxr-fullview.jpg

tumblr_p2biur0evz1qbduwso1_500.png

Keyleth:

6062567-keyleth.jpg

57d7205bd0e607c49e40004b082a8300.jpg

Vex:

Vexahlia.png

6062557-vex.png

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back