• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pond of little horrors (*/F)

LordMod

TMF Regular
So, this is it, my jump in the cold water of criticism. For years now I wanted to write my own story but was never brave enough to post it. Honestly, I am still not quite satisfied with this piece of mine but I have this story resting on my hard drive for way too long now. I think I have fiddled with it for almost three years now and it got abysmally longer with time. I just hope I didn't even decrease the quality with it.

More than a story, I would rather call it a written scenario since it doesn't really have much story but a lot of well,... tickling instead... I just wanted to write something as erotic as possible but I think I might have failed to carry it over in the end. I hope you all have a lively imagination to fill in the holes with your own ideas of a sexy woman. I think I wasn't too specific on her looks.

Anyway, it is set in a more or less fantasy setting, though I think it might have just as well have worked in a real medieval-like setting since magic isn't really an issue here. Also, it's noncon(?) I guess since the woman doesn't really want to be tickled, even though it is more of an accident that tickles than any type of intentional sadist. Have fun reading it (hopefully) and some endurance since it is quite long. :lick:

Some comments on it would be great!

Edit: It was brought to my attention people could think I would do something live-threatening to my ticklee what could frighte some people. Until I find a way to deliver it better in my story let yourself be said: NOONE DIED IN THE COURSE OF THE STORY!!! It's just tickling!

Pond of little horrors
by Lordmod

After a long day of Dungeon diving and hunting Monsters with her teammates, Chloe felt a huge craving for a bath to clean herself. As the Adventurer Party had set up camp in the forest to rest, Chloe recalled the shimmering of clear water shining through the wood she had noticed a short way back. Deciding to check it out she set out full of expectations. The red-haired magician girl didn’t get disappointed. Before her, a small Pond with crystal clear water was stretching out! Seeing this she couldn’t help letting out a yelp of happiness!

Chloe couldn’t wait to feel the cool water running down her skin, purifying it on its way, any longer! Without further hesitation her clothes practically flew off her body, leaving the magician in only her birthday suit. Under the full moon with its clear starry night sky one could see the nude beauty making her way towards the water. With her every step her cute round buttocks swung seductively left and right as her amble bosom wobbled lightly. It was a sight to behold, yet Chloe wasn’t even aware of her own allure at this moment. The red-haired’s pale alabaster skin even seemed to glitter a bit under the moonlight, an effect caused by the Mana energy running through veins of the body of every magic talented person.

After a few short moments that seemed to stretch eternally, the Goddess finally arrived at the object of her affection. Slowly lifting her dainty left sole, she dipped her long marvelous toes into the clear water. “Aahaa!” The water had just the right temperature. It was fresh but not cold. Her cute foot disappeared under the water level as the two waded further in and she sat down onto a rock at the rim of the water source.

Chloe herself couldn’t fathom how bold her actions were, she was taking a bath in a crystal clear pond in the middle of a forest. Even though there should not be anybody around, it also wasn’t impossible for anybody to suddenly stumble into her little private time, seeing her in her full glory! Her own teammates were the most likely candidates even, being the only known humans nearby.

Carefully the redhead let the clean water trickle down her pale, milky skin. It had been way too long since her last relaxation time. She couldn’t let those pointless worries holding her back forever! It would only impede her own happiness just to prevent the slight possibility of unintentionally showing off a bit too much skin. Chloe decided with an intense determination that she would enjoy today and that’s it!

As she lay there in silence leaning back her back, it really accentuated all the more that Chloe really was a beauty beyond compare with curves to die for, ample perfectly round boobs, peach bottom, and long juicy legs. In the past, she was even very proud of her inborn beauty but it had also been cause for more trouble than anything else. After all, beautiful girls from time immemorial had always drawn in the other gender very much! Her sexiness had maneuvered her into many very eerie and even dangerous situations. Luckily she wasn’t weak and could stand her ground but something had to be done. Thus the magician tried to cover up herself. She ended up looking like a masked villain nobody trusted and more than once ended up in custody and suspicion. Even eating herself fat didn’t work, her body wouldn’t take any of that. It would stay slim, attractive, and touchable no matter what. Most would call this certain property a blessing many women would long for but for Chloe, it was a curse, and the reason was, that her inborn beauty was coupled with her glaring weakness of hers!

Lying back in the water looking at her elegant arms and fingers, the Goddess was lamenting. It was really strange. Not a single blemish could be found on her anywhere. That’s just unnatural! Looking that alluring it was no wonder so many guys tried to get close to her but did they have to try to feel her up and fondle her every time?! She knew that she was often compared with the goddess Venus behind her back, despite her many protests to refrain from such nonsense! Chloe didn’t like that at all! Getting less attention would be better for her nerves. The thought of getting ever more admirers and suitors trying to touch her was stressful! She shuddered at the thought. Behind her back, the snapping of a small branch could be heard. She sighed. ‘Again?!’ Again there was some desperate male practicing voyeurism on her? It was nothing new but was she lying to herself when she thought that her own party members would be different?

In the past Chloe would have been really angry, chasing the perverts away in shame with a high red face but some time ago before she became part of her current party, she gave up challenging the impossible. If you get confronted with anything often enough you just couldn’t prevent getting used to it. Her allure just drew in too many flies too often to fend them off every single time. Because she tried she ended up a nervous mess, not even being able to enjoy the simplest of bathes or even redress, just because she cared too much about some perverts trying to sneak in a peak.

Chloe almost became paranoid and finally decided that a bit of skin wasn’t worth ruining herself over. She finally decided not to care anymore and let happen what could not be prevented to happen. After the terrible ticklish experiences, she had had at that adventurer guild in the past, just being seen naked was mellow in comparison. Let them have their looks; she would just pretend not to notice them. ‘But don’t expect me to throw in any extra shows for you perverts. You are air to me!’

She sat at the edge of the pond with only her legs and butt under the water level for some time and stretched her arm, her fingers crossed above her head as she arched her back slightly. Chloe heard someone stumble and fall in the bushes with another one muttering ‘IDIOT’! Imagining the possible scene just now, she actually had to stifle a giggle. ‘Ah, you damn horny men-babies, can’t even sustain seeing a simple stretch from me? Wouldn’t you just explode if I stood up now?’ She looked up at the twinkling stars supporting herself with her arms behind her. ‘You may be allowed to look but don’t dream you will ever get anything more from me, guys. If you try force on me at any time, we are over!!!’

Slipping back into the water inclining backward Chloe crossed her right leg over the left and whipped her foot up and down as she crossed her hands behind the back of her head. A shocking bout of air getting sucked in, followed by rasped, heavy breathing clamored from the bush behind her. ‘Ah right!’ Looking at her wiggling foot Chloe recalled that Jim had a glaring fetish for this type of thing too!

Another sigh escaped her lips. ‘Guys, you really suck at covert operations. If you had to spy on me, at least have the courtesy of not letting me know!’ Sighing another time she closed her eyes in a try to relax and let the world be whatever it wants. She knew her teammates good enough that they were horny but harmless. And even if they did try something, she was a great magician. She could fry them anytime!

The minutes ticked slowly away. A school of little fish swam over unnoticed by everyone in the darkness. They swam left and right, up and down, over and around the relaxing beauty passing between Chloe’s long legs, very curious about the new big hindrance that hadn’t been there before, blocking their way. “Huhuhu…” A sudden giggle escaped Chloe’s cherry lips, followed by a few seconds of silence, “hahahahaaaa…”, before the next giggle and the next after that broke it repeatedly. The Goddess’s sexy torso suddenly bending to the left her eyes flashed open. “Quihihit ihit yohu cheheky little….EEP!” Chloe spoke out for the first time but got interrupted mid-sentence instantly as her neck shrunk into her shoulders and she bit cutely into her right pointy finger with a very seductive smile when she felt the fins of a fish stroking up her ass crack.

A very curious little fish had decided to have a taste of the unknown somewhat elastic substance, taking a careful nibble at Chloe’s left side before backing away when the surface quivered slightly. Nothing else happened. It carefully closed in again, swam a few fin strokes along the area, while its fins caressed over the surface before it took another bite. The strange soft surface retracted back in shock. One of his comrades watching him decided to copy his behavior and the two poked into this flesh again and again adamantly as it retracted more with every nibble. A third fish dived into this little indent it made out in the middle of it. This time the thing rocked rather violently retreating back! The small fish and his comrades got shocked! But since still, nothing else was happening to them the strange object was in the end judged as harmless, inhabitable, and perhaps edible. Whatever it was it tasted well!

After the vanguard fishes succeeded without suffering any losses, the others became braver as well. The next fish and the one after that tried their luck and finally decided to claim Chloe for themselves! In no time at all the whole school of fish was inhabiting poor Chloe’s body nibbling mercilessly away at her.

“Nohohohoho! Nohot thihis agahihin!” Now twisting and turning Chloe answered them in kind! These innocent actions of the fishes woke up her worst ticklish memories all over again! Her body was already swaying as her hands folded over her eyes in incompetence. “Youhuhu lihihittle…!” She sat up quickly and threw her hands in the pond trying to shoe the fishes away from her. But the success was very limited since the fishes noticed quickly that the new intruders in their newly discovered and claimed territory were very slow and would never catch them in their fast erratic movements. They had claimed these feeding grounds first they would fight to defend what is theirs against these strange, plumb, and harmless snakes! They leisurely avoided the enemies' every attack as they swam by the tasty thing, taking another cute nibble at it on the way!

“Dahamn ihihihihihit!” Chloe’s prodded sides and ribs were on fire! More and more fishes became brave enough to challenge the giant. The cheeky little things had already claimed her sides and ribs, and now even got fairly good access to the arch of her back. The ones that were frolicking at her ass crack let the beauty “EEEEEP!” all the time. The tickled girl had enough of it long ago, she wanted to leave these terrible waters but in that one crucial moment when she supported her weight on her hands ready to stand up, an eel with terribly bumpy surface slithered along the terribly ticklish skin of her under-boobs diverting her attention. Where the heck did this snake of a fish come from?

As it wandered up through her cleavage pushing up her boobs in the process, Chloe’s concentration dissolved completely. At this fragile moment, her mind consisted only of tickling. “NOHOHOT THEHEHERE!” She cried out hysterically as her right foot slipped and she fell back on her soft butt with a splash. Far from getting out of the water the erotic girl even slithered a bit further in. Only her elbows still supported her torso stamped into the soil of the flat waters behind her barely at the pond’s rim. Through this unsuccessful escape, long seaweeds had entangled themselves around her right outstretched ankle while others of its kind were being swayed by the waves right before her dainty sole caressing it.

“UHUHUHUHUWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” It didn’t need to be mentioned that this tickled her hypersensitive, milky sole greatly! The plants growing all around the foot caressed also the top of the unwilling foot up to Chloe's shins where it even swayed at the hollows of her knee. Chloe scrunched her toes together but splayed them right after again as she felt the prickly grass-blades she had involuntarily grabbed between her toes pricking her dainty flesh, only to cackle, even more, when they now loosely slipped right through between and right under her wiggling little digits! There was absolutely no way out here for her to take! To take matters from worse to worst, a little crab that lived inside the leaves felt itself provoked by the invader's actions and attacked this new threat of its territory. Wanting to chase the rampaging fiend away for good, it held nothing back fighting it. It was naively unconscious of the fact its efforts only served to tickle Chloe’s innocent heel instead.

Now Chloe really got into panic! Her strength was leaving her, faster and faster. She felt it downright getting sucked out at a rapid rate with every ticking second. Her giggling already turned to right off guffawing! ‘I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!’ But with her ankle caught like this, she could not get out of these fiendish waters at all! Mobilizing all her remaining strength her legs ripped at the plant in desperation but it, unfortunately, proved not to be enough as it was a really persistent growth. It held onto her ankle fast! Putting her uncontrollably struggling other leg into play proved a terrible idea, as it, trying to kick the seaweed away from its companion, instead ended up getting captured as well. At long last, both feet being hopelessly entangled captives of plants now could keep each other company in their suffering while seaweeds continued getting lazily dragged over the sensitive soles, balls, heels, and all.

How much bad luck could one fair maiden have? Chloe just wanted to relax a bit in private! With both of her feet being stuck, she was now mercilessly tickled all over instead. Chloe was slipping helplessly about on the slippery surfaces of the pond-stones right under her with what felt like all the fishes in the pond either nibbling on her vulnerable skin or brushing along it with their feathery fans to make her suffer! The eels oh so affectionately slithering around her lithe writhing body, again and again, were the absolute worst of the bunch. Try as she might Chloe couldn’t muster up enough strength anymore to heave up her already tired upper body to reach for her ankles under the water level. In all likelihood, it wouldn’t have amounted to anything even if she could have reached them. There were just too many things vying for her attention right now, distracting her and making it impossible to coordinate her.

Sipped dry of all her power her elbows that had loyally supported her until now finally grumbled and Chloe slumped back into a slightly reclined lying position. She knew her body was the type to get all limb when tickled extensively from prior experiences. That’s why she feared tickling so much!!! More than anything other in her life, she feared it! It was a scary thought to lose control to such an extent that she was rendered motionless and helpless and surrendered to all sorts of torture! Damned to feel and take everything and anything another was forcing upon her and now it was all happening again all over!

Her body giving up any resistance against the horrified girl’s will, she was just staying put in place limply while feeling absolutely everything brushing her skin. Like this, you could just see her guffawing happily away with her hands folded over her teary eyes in defeat! “HEHEHELP MEHEHEHEHE!!! SOHOHOMEONHEHEHEHEHE!!!” Chloe finally understood that as ticklish as she was, there was no way of her getting out of here on her own devices anymore! Her voyeurs were still there right? They had become her future heroes, her only hope for release now! Right at this moment, she was more than glad they were here to ogle her!

Jim and Tony were totally confused watching in the bushes. “Is she calling for help?” Tony wasn’t sure. Her words were too indistinct. “Nonsense, you are just hearing things!” He was quickly told off. “SAHAHAVEHEHE MEEEHEHEHEHE!!” “There! Again! Perhaps I should…” “IDIOT! Do you want to betray our presence?! She doesn’t know we are here!” Jim stopped him. He was right! They had already stayed way longer than intended too!

They meant to get a few peeks at the over-erotic, sensuous willow-body of their peer and go back feigning innocence. So they were very carefully pursuing Chloe to this crystal clear lake earlier. With their proud stealth skills, they were sure they could get away with this unnoticed yet again. From the first time they had laid eyes on the naked unclad frame of the magician girl, they had totally become enthralled by her. It became an addiction to see her more and more! Thus it had become a kind of habit to do this kind of thing. Surely enough they were not disappointed this time as well. If the other girls at the camp knew what they were always up to when they made their ‘night patrols’ they would totally be slaughtered!

But this time of private time was unlike any other they had yet seen with their Idol Goddess! Somehow there was a tingle in the sky tonight even before Chloe went berserk before their eyes. Her every move felt so incredibly more suggestive today. Tony almost stumbled into the pond as well when she was only stretching her back. Jim reprimanded him hard. He feared they had been discovered this time! Luckily that didn’t seem to be yet the case but he was caught like a deer in the headlight when his view fell on his most favorite subject, her foot! As it twisted and turned, dangling upon her leg he was almost the one who blew their cover! This time it was Tony’s turn to reprimand him in turn on his loud breathing! Had he not been stopped he almost certainly would have gone mesmerized into the water himself!

It really was the right decision to go in as two men tag team to make up for one's shortcomings! Ah! This much sinning should be allowed! They only had their dreams after all! There was no way a Goddess like Chloe would ever look their way! Watching her relax in her birthday suit was already the only blessing granted upon them! They had to be satisfied! They could not be greedy! If they craved for more than they earned they might end up being thrown out of the party, losing their reputation and honor as well as never to be seeing anything more of their favorite girl! They could not let that happen! EVER!!!

As they were enjoying the show presented before them, they noticed Chloe becoming somewhat restless. Her cute cherry lips had been formed into a seductive smile. Ah! Now she bit her lower lip. So cute!!! “Tony, hold me back, I don’t know how much I can take anymore!” He whispered to his partner in crime. His face had already all heated up. His pants had trouble restraining his bursting manliness as he was pitching a tent! “I know what you feel pall! I am also losing my confidence here but we have to endure! We are men!” A manly tear was in his eye betraying that he didn’t believe his own words!

Chloe giggled and breathed erratically. Then she jerked to one side. She jerked again, cursing! The sweet sound of her laughing reached their ears as she started squirming and twisting her erotic body. Seeing her body bopping up and down the water surface, the two looked at each other gulping, now not so sure if their manly will would be strong enough to overcome this temptation! The magician girl was really acting strange today!

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!” A high-pitched squeak and the two simultaneously stared back at her dancing frame again! Staring so intensely they forgot to blink they watched Chloe arching her back. Together with her sucked-in belly, her ribs protrude out oh so lightly under her thin layer of skin barely leaving the water surface. Jim and Tony absolutely loved that sight as they grabbed their crotches bending over! Huh? Was there just a long bumpy object slithering over ‘them’? Whatever it was, was twirling down Chloe’s upper body, now wrapping around her sides. Before they could identify whatever this might have been they lamented when this sexy view sunk back into the welcoming liquid! ‘Goddess, why are you testing us so?’

What was wrong with Chloe though? Why was she laughing for no reason? One rock of her hot body, one jiggle of her perfectly round boobs, and the questions didn’t really matter to them any longer! The reason didn’t matter! The show did! The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! “Let’s just enjoy it and burn it into the eyes!” Their eyes already got red like primal beasts and they had long since freed their little guys from their way to small prisons to take obvious actions! It did take them less than a minute of attention to fire their first load into the bushes! One of many this night!

This went on for some time and Chloe was by now roaring with laughter. The girl didn’t understand! Why weren’t the two perverts coming to help her? It was the least they could do for her to pay for their deeds! Time and time again she had called for them but now no words could ever be formed again! Every sap of air she got was incredibly precious and fully necessary to keep her alive as it escaped her lunges all too quickly in syllables again! This torture! It was inhuman!!! Chloe was sure she had been tickled like this never before!!!

“Wow someone is really happy today! We heard you halfway from the camp!” New faces had just entered the stage totally unnoticed by everyone. Tony and Jim cowered back in fear into their camouflage in surprise. Jill and Sarah had come to take a bath as well? Normally they would be glad to see ladies as beautiful as them too but in comparison to Chloe, the black-haired and the blonde didn’t quite reach her level. Chloe was the fairest of them all. Thus the men just cursed at their disruption.

Chloe’s eyes were filled with hope again, seeing her comrades enter the water beside her. She would finally be saved! “We really needed to take a bath too,” Jill commented. “Yes, it was a long journey today!” The blonde Sarah answered as she sat down. Chloe weakly reached out to them. “You can tell me the joke later, Chloe. Right now we just want to relax.” Jill brushed her off also leaning back relaxed.

The laughing girl couldn’t believe it! The two just sat down a view meters away leaning their head back and covering their eyes with their towels, doing absolutely nothing to help her. Chloe cursed in her head that she couldn’t speak! But were her friends really that blind? Wouldn’t normally anybody see quite clearly that her current situation was unnatural? She was suffering here!!!

There was only one positive aspect of them arriving so far. Several fishes had dispersed trying to explore the other new entries now thus lightening Chloe’s burden somewhat. With her laughter calming down a bit, she could utter some words again. “Hehehehelp meehehehehe!” “Uh? What do you need our help for Chloe?” Chloe couldn’t answer immediately as a big eel had decided to wrap around her sides just now. “IIIIAAAAHAHAP!” She shook her head wildly in protest! “If there isn’t anything important, don’t disturb us!” Sarah went back relaxing as the eel squeezed itself through Chloe’s cleavage making her shriek! “IIIIIIIIHIIIIIIIAAAAAAHAAAA….!!!”

“Chloe, I know you are happy but could you just be a little quieter? We would like to be happy too!” Sarah mumbled under her towel annoyed. The eel was cutting eights around her boobs. No way could she be any quieter! “THEHEHE FIIIIIHIIIHIHISH!!! THEHE FIHIHISH!!!” “What are you even mumbling. Jesus….” Sarah started to believe Chloe had enjoyed a bit too much alcohol. “Did you smoke something?” “Oh look, Sarah! There are little fishies here!” Jill suddenly yelled out. Chloe was relieved. Now they had to get it! Right? “Mm? Oh, you are right! I was wondering why I was all itchy!” “Yeah, they are trying to eat me! How cute!” Their lack of reaction to it betrayed Jill and Sarah as obviously not ticklish. It was probably also the reason they never even considered it could.

“Well, I feel more irritated by it.” The itching and the loud turmoil Chloe was giving off made relaxing impossible here. “Hey Jill, there was another lake further up over there and I think it might even be a hot spring.” “For real?! Why didn’t you say so sooner?!” Jill became ecstatic. A hot spring tops cute fishies every time! “I thought we could all spend some time together but Chloe seems to be rather alone anyway.”

The two were about to stand up. “WAIHIHIT? DOHOHON’T LEAVEHEHE MEHEHEHE!” “If you want to come too then come but catch yourself already, understood?” Chloe had latched onto Sarah’s leg in desperation as she left the pond. “DOHOHOHON’T GOHOHOHOHO!” Jill also stepped out. “Now? Are you coming or not?” Sarah got impatient. “IHIHI’M TIEHIHID HEHEHERE!!!” Chloe pointed to her feet. It was misunderstood!

“Damn girl! If you like it here so much then don’t take up our time over nothing!” She ripped her leg out of Chloe’s weak grip. “Come, Jill!” “SAHAHAVE MEEEEHEHE IIIIIIAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” This couldn’t be happening! Before Chloe could say anything more she was robbed of her words yet again! When Jill and Sarah left the water all the fishes that had been kept occupied by them returned to their original occupation, tickling the fucking hell out of poor Chloe all over again. She was swarmed and send back into roaring hilarity! Chloe could only desperately watch as her friends left her in misery just like that! All hope was lost!

As Chloe was still lamenting her unfair fate one fat, curious fish covered with many warts that had fed on her for quite some time discovered some small opening leading inside the soft bending boulder. Could this be a new cave? And it was most likely still uninhabited! It had to be fast if it wanted to claim it for itself! There it could lay its eggs in peace! As it tried to enter it though, it proved somewhat being a bit too tight as its head entered but it seemed strangely elastic! The fish felt that only a bit more force might be necessary in order to open up the way for it to enter! A narrow entrance could be a blessing to keep bigger predators away too! It would not give up the possibility of safety so easily. It was confident it could squeeze in! The little fish stroked its fin strongly, pushing ahead. It squeezed and wiggled itself slowly forward inside the small cave and managed to get itself stuck! The fleshy until now calmed down 'boulder', suddenly got really lively again!

As Chloe was roaring hysterically away in defeat an even more annoying sensation made itself known to her upon all the others fighting for attention in her overwhelmed mind! Something slippery with many warts had pushed itself inside her and gotten stuck inside her vagina! God knows how it even managed that! And the sensations it caused, caused unintended moans to flow out between her lips as her hips now began to fall in a very self-explaining, suggestive movement pattern. Her sexual instincts got woken! Chloe’s eyes instantly popped open with force and she shook her head with vigor! She felt her insides heating up, felt herself getting wet! ‘OH GOD’! No matter what! She couldn’t allow herself to come! Not like this! Not in this situation! Panicky she squeezed her thighs together shutting her holy entrance off and catching the fish inside her in the process!

Squeezed in between the now even tighter pussywalls the little invader was rubbing his warty skin against every square-inch of the sensitive cave walls in an effort to get free! It didn’t go forward anymore for some time and now even backward was closed off! Add to it that the walls kept squeezing down at it, it was quickly understood that its little life might be threatened. Thus its self-preserving instinct jumped into action! As it would against any predator it took a threatening stand, blowing up its warts and vibrating its body! Unfortunately, its empty threat threatened someone in a completely different way than it could have expected!

Chloe felt very threatened even before and was desperately fighting down her urge to come on the spot but the little guy between her thighs wouldn’t have any of it, it seems! She cupped her pussy with both of her hands trying to reach it somehow when suddenly a shock went through her whole system. With it her head flying in her neck, she screeched out like a banshee! “IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!”

The sudden vibrations inside hit her totally unprepared! Her body squirmed and rocked more intensively than ever and she felt her juices collecting but unable to find their releases. ‘OH, GOD! I CAN’T TAKE IT!’ She felt the pressure building inside her, she felt the fluids dam up but whatever it was inside of her blocked them off completely. She was plucked up like a champagne bottle! With the additional pressure on the fish inside, the animal just blew itself even more up threateningly, grinding even more against what should not be irritated and preventing its own release in the process! ‘I need it….I mustn’t! I can’t….I …I….WANT TO COOOME!’ Chloe’s thoughts screamed! She had long lost her ability for intelligent thought; her fight for air took too much out of her brainpower. Coupling her screaming primal desire with yet another fish nibbling at her anus and her clitoris at the same time she finally lost the fight! It was all over for her! With a sudden surge of power, she heaved up her sexy body out of the floods!

Watching the hysteric laughing Chloe before them somewhere in their clouded minds, it reminded the two perverts in the bushes of this one time they met Chloe in the adventurer Guild but right now they didn’t have enough free brain cells for any kind of conclusions! Their minds were way too fogged. This show here right now, this epitome of exoticness, was all that matters at this moment! Chloe moved her hips so succinct, pushing out of the water time and time again! They were thanking the Goddess in heaven and their own from the bottom of their hearts for it!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” The next moment the unexpected happened. With a primal screech unlike any other Chloe heaved her body out of the water as her back made a most beautiful bridge under the moon! The two marveled at her shaking hips making pumping motions, again and again, fucking the empty air itself with a grab dangling from her right side tweaking into it with one of its scissors. It gave off the impression as if her out-of-control body was in agonizing need for release but was desperately failing to free itself from whatever was blocking it inside! Time slowed to a snail's pace!

For a full minute of eternity, they watched her repeating those racking movements, up-down, up-down. Her mouth was shaping a perfect silent O while she spasmed and their faces were not any better beholding this scene! As if they were following her rhythm their own unconscious hand movements synchronized with hers. A seemingly long agonizing time went by until …. finally…… Chloe took an especially big hip-swing, like a rocket her frail frame shot up to heaven one last time and the tiny shadow of a projectile could be seen shooting out of her vagina up into the night sky accompanied with the shrill screams, “IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA” of three voices, before landing with a blob inside the pond again. As if someone had just opened the cork of a heavily shaken champagne bottle a fountain of pent-up love nectar was released following right after the cork, spraying in a great arch out between her pale, royal thighs like it had opened an undying spring!

All three had been overcome by the grandmother of orgasms at the same time but Chloe’s outlasted Jim and Tony’s by far. As their hilarity had already dried up, her love juice still sprinkled down onto the water surface. Her body rocked up and down several times, each time delivering another swell to the stream while she screamed! Yes, that hard did it hit her.

“Multiple orgasms…..” The two mumbled simultaneously while recovering! “See! There was obviously no need for us to help her! She is just enjoying herself immensely! Look how hard her nibbles are! I could cut glass with it!” Yeah, there was no denying it her boobs were sharp! “She is loving this!” By now even Chloe had fired off all of her ammunition, collapsing back into the welcoming evil waters. This time she lied half on her right side and belly with her face laying on her left hand over one small bolder at the pond's rim, the other hand buried under her flesh and water.

The face they would now be seeing wore a huge twisted smile that was spraying forth an endless stream of hysterical laughter while her eyes were tightly shut. Tears of laughter run over her angelic face continually but despite her obviously heavy cackling, there was not a syllabus to be heard now. Unknown to everyone silent laughter had finally claimed Chloe!

Now she had done it! Chloe came harder than any time in her life ever before! Again and again, a white flash blinded her eyes filling her up in a heavenly blissful feeling of heaven she didn’t know existed! It felt so incredibly good! It felt also incredibly agonizing as well! This pleasure was more than her mortal human body was made up to take burning through every least bit of reserve energy her body had stowed away, in a process of unending, unstoppable highlights!

Now she was just lying there waiting for the unavoidable. As heavenly a feeling as that all might have been, for the very ticklish magician, now she would pay for it a hundredfold! From past experiences, she knew all too well that her sensitivity level increased proportional to the intensity and number of her orgasms and this was no exception this time as well. Was she already extremely ticklish winning any contest easily before, now she had crossed the border to excruciatingly so.

As she felt the fishes gathering again upon her vulnerable flesh she knew she would definitely not be able to take even an ounce more of their loving affection. Yet nobody asked about her opinion or limits here. She would just have to take it. Her oh so ticklish entangled soles were still getting caressed by seaweed, several fishes had slipped into her ass crack nibbling at her anus again. Others streaked between her boobs. Her ribs, sides, and belly quickly tickled from countless little fish maws again and she felt the warty little monster trying to enter her relaxed hole yet again. They would kill her! At this moment she was completely absolutely sure she would be tickled to death here! If these two idiots really wouldn’t help her now… ‘I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMOOOOOOOORE!!!’ Bare any voice she reached out with her free arm in desperation. ‘SAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!’

The two dunces in the meantime still didn’t count two and two together understanding their Idol’s plight. This time they lusted at the perfect buttocks of hers right under the water bobbing in and out of it, instead. In their limited minds the horny sex bomb really just knew no limits as she continued with her other hand hard at work under the water, heh? But for them, it was another story. They were still humans after all. “I don’t think I can anymore.” Jim finally stated. “Yeah, I also don’t think this experience could be topped tonight anymore.”

Shooting off a month worth of ammunition and energy they still lay heavily breathing at the forest floor. They came to the mutually silent understanding that they would let Chloe enjoy the rest of her quality time in peace by herself. After the strains of today, she sure had earned it. They finally found their consciousness but at the wrong time! How conscientious was their crime of spying on a naked woman anyway? Now they wouldn’t need to start with it! After some minutes of catching their breaths, they decided to finally hit the mattress in the camp.

A last look over his shoulder back at the guffawing defeated mess of a girl reaching out with her left hand towards their direction desperately, not understanding her last call for help, Jim followed Tony back. Chloe probably wouldn’t take too long herself anyway either anymore. After all, they still had a long journey ahead of them tomorrow. “You took your sweet time on patrol! Anything to report?” “No leader, the area is safe!” Arriving back at the campfire they heard the orgasmic scream of a banshee echoing through the woods behind them.

Last edited:
Nice story!��

Thank you!

Unfortunately though, it seems the story wasn't to the taste of anyone else. Over 700 views and only one comment that in itself is rather bad critic, right? I wonder how many actually read it through and not only took a glance.

Excellent story LordMod. I wouldn't be too concerned about the number of views versus the comments. Some people, like myself, may have started the story but then had to come back to it later to finish it after dealing with real life obligations. I certainly wouldn't comment on something I hadn't fully read.

You mentioned be worried of criticism, so please know that this comment is to serve as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism:

The Pro's: Unique scenario, very descriptive, different points of view throughout (kudos on that), and room for the character to grow and get into other misadventures.

The Con's: Grammatical errors to include spelling typos and punctuation. Don't be afraid to throw your story into Word, or a similar program, to check for these things.

On a side note, the use of being stuck in a pond may have concerned some people when it was established that the character was only holding herself up on her elbows. I'm glad there was never an issue of her falling below the water and being unable to breath, but there are some stories on this forum (and fans of them. No judgement from me) where a character meets their fate or is in mortal peril while being tickled. I didn't get that vibe from your story, but some may have gotten to that point and paused on continuing in case that is what was going to happen. You did comment that the whole event took place on the pond's edge, buy you could emphasise on the safety of the character a bit more to put the reader's mind at ease.

Keep up the good work though.

I really liked your story!
Don't worry about lack of comments, it is often not indicative.

I really liked your story!
Don't worry about lack of comments, it is often not indicative.

Excellent story LordMod. I wouldn't be too concerned about the number of views versus the comments. Some people, like myself, may have started the story but then had to come back to it later to finish it after dealing with real life obligations. I certainly wouldn't comment on something I hadn't fully read.

You mentioned be worried of criticism, so please know that this comment is to serve as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism:

The Pro's: Unique scenario, very descriptive, different points of view throughout (kudos on that), and room for the character to grow and get into other misadventures.

The Con's: Grammatical errors to include spelling typos and punctuation. Don't be afraid to throw your story into Word, or a similar program, to check for these things.

On a side note, the use of being stuck in a pond may have concerned some people when it was established that the character was only holding herself up on her elbows. I'm glad there was never an issue of her falling below the water and being unable to breath, but there are some stories on this forum (and fans of them. No judgement from me) where a character meets their fate or is in mortal peril while being tickled. I didn't get that vibe from your story, but some may have gotten to that point and paused on continuing in case that is what was going to happen. You did comment that the whole event took place on the pond's edge, buy you could emphasise on the safety of the character a bit more to put the reader's mind at ease.

Keep up the good work though.

Thank you very much you two!!! I'll keep that in mind!

Regarding tickling I love to come up with unique scenarios! Here I tried to come up with something that was never there before! I am glad that being 'descriptive' landed in the 'pros'! I was questioning if I hadn't overdone it. Admittedly I was never any good in writing essays, neither in english or german!

But Grammatical Errors? I actually was pretty confident that I have had erased most of them. Though it is Word 2003 I had used this and even Grammarly to double check. Well, it will not come at a surprise then that I am not a native speaker! I hope the meanings of my sentences could still be understood? I can try to proof read yet again but I might not even recognize the failures when I am encounter them if I hadn't been able to until now. I hope there aren't... alot? If there are extreme cases of mispelling for example I would be thankful someone could point them out perhaps with a suggestion how it sounds more natural.

Regarding the possible live threatening situation, there was indeed none. I myself don't like killing of my ticklees! It's tickling not killing. I will have to think about how I could start pointing this out earlier in the story without destroying the flow.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back