• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and foot play help confidence?

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So while back a chick I knew and I started randomly hooking up she told
Me she was shocked that I would hook up with her as she had confidence issues due to having a few partners that had cheated ect she was a really lovely girl but so anyway the time comes on my sofa I try to get her barefoot and she begging me not
Tomas her feet are ugly they smell ect none the less I never listened to her and when I got them exposed they were actually beautiful and did not smell in the slightest so I used my big sharp tongue on her cute wee silver painted toe nails to start off with was as if she was too tickly but in a few minutes you could tell she loved it and way after give her and her feet a seeing to I still see her to this day and speak to her I honestly believe that the fact
That somone would do what I did to her feet grew her confidence as she’s changed so much since then always smiles dresses different speaks more positive and it’s been since that night

Agree, the human contact helps (usually referring to hugs :p but even holding someone's feet & reacting positively...)

but you made her feel better about her appearance, feet or otherwise -- so many women especially see themselves as less attractive,
especially after viewing the millions of photoshopped, airbrushed or otherwise improved photos of models & celebrities everywhere...

Agree, the human contact helps (usually referring to hugs :p but even holding someone's feet & reacting positively...)

but you made her feel better about her appearance, feet or otherwise -- so many women especially see themselves as less attractive,
especially after viewing the millions of photoshopped, airbrushed or otherwise improved photos of models & celebrities everywhere...

Think woman do have nice feet in general it’s just a sighn of confidence if they don’t like them or keep them hidden

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back