• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man: Quality Time (F/M with some M/F)

TheCoffeeGirl

Adorable story based on Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991). After dinner, Jack likes to fall asleep in front of the TV, but his wife Lulu yearns for attention. A quiet evening at home livens up when the tickling fun begins. In the movie, Jack and Lulu are played by Big John Studd and Vanessa Williams, respectively.

_ _ _ _ _ _

It was a warm and peaceful summer night. Jack and Lulu were spending a relaxing evening at home. They had recently finished eating dinner. Lulu wasn’t the best cook, but Jack never complained about her cooking. In fact, he raved about her meals. He was just a sweet guy who wanted to keep his wife happy. He did, however, have an annoying habit that frustrated Lulu.

It was Jack’s favorite after-dinner routine – falling asleep in front of the TV.

Lulu was on the couch, painting her toenails a pretty shade of pink. She sighed, shaking her head in disapproval. She glared at the TV, and then she looked at Jack.

Honey blonde head and bearded face. Red and blue tattoo extending along his right upper arm. He slept in the comfy chair, wearing only boxer shorts and an undersized white shirt that revealed his belly button. His big, bare feet were propped up on the footrest. A half-drank bottle of beer sat in his lap with one hand gently touching it. He did look cute when sleeping, Lulu thought. Still, she wanted him to wake up and pay attention to her. She wanted them to spend some quality time together. His tummy and feet were exposed, and that gave Lulu a wonderful idea…

She would tickle him out of his sleep!

This was a perfect time for some tickling fun. She put her plan into action immediately. First, she decreased the volume on the TV until it was mute. Next, she removed the beer bottle from Jack’s lap to prevent him from spilling it. She was careful not to wake him up.

She opened her purse and pulled out a long, white feather.

Then she sat down, very slowly, on Jack’s lower legs to keep his feet from moving. She started running the feather along the bottoms of his bare feet. A big smile spread across Jack’s face.

“That’s it,” she whispered. “Tickle, tickle, tickle...”

Jack started giggling and squirming in his sleep. He instinctively tried to pull his feet away, but Lulu prevented that by pinning down his ankles.
She continued running the feather up and down the soles of his feet, starting at the heels and tickling all the way up to his wiggling toes.

Within seconds, Jack was laughing loudly and begging for mercy.

“HAHAHAHAHA! Stop! That tickles!” he laughed, now wide awake.

Lulu did not stop. In fact, she began tickling even more intensely. She tickled with her fingers, scratching vigorously all over the soles of his feet.
Jack threw his head back and screamed with laughter. He managed to pull his feet out of Lulu’s grip.

“I’m not done yet,” Lulu said, a naughty twinkle in her ocean blue eyes. “Give me back those feet.”

“No, sweetie. Not the feet!” Jack replied nervously. He frantically tried to hide his feet by sitting on them. It was adorable.

Lulu grinned as she continued to tease him. “Aww, you’re such a big baby!”

Then she observed the big belly sticking out of his shirt. She knew just how to handle that exposed bare belly…

She reached out and tickled his belly button with a single finger, causing Jack to burst out laughing.

“Gotcha!” she teased, giggling.

Blushing, Jack yanked on his shirt, trying to pull it down so it would hide his belly, but the shirt was a bit too small.

Lulu laughed evilly. “I’m going to tickle you!”

She pounced on him, straddled him, and began to mercilessly tickle his tummy.

Jack squealed and burst into uncontrollable laughter, throwing his head back and begging for her to stop. He writhed and squirmed, grabbing her hands and trying to push her off. His laughter weakened him, and he could not fight back. He tried not to thrash too violently because he didn’t want to accidentally hurt her.

“You’re so ticklish!” Lulu laughed at him. “Yes, you are! Coochie coochie coo!”

Then she lowered her head, bringing her face into Jack’s quivering stomach. She stuck out her tongue and licked his belly button. Her wet, warm tongue swirled around in his belly button and it tickled like crazy.

“OH, STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE STOP!” Jack pleaded through his laughter, cheeks bright red and forehead covered in sweat.

At that moment, Lulu decided to be nice and give him a break. She stopped tickling but remained sitting on him.

She gently patted his stomach as he recovered, a sweet smile on her face.

“My tummy can’t take anymore tickling,” Jack said, catching his breath. “No more…please.”

“Okay, I guess you’ve had enough,” Lulu chuckled, giving his flushed cheek a gentle pinch.

Then she slid off his lap and helped him to stand up.

“I need a drink,” Jack said, touching his throat which was dry from laughing so much.

“Oh, your beer is on the coffee table,” Lulu told him.

Jack grabbed the bottle and gulped down the rest of his beer.

Suddenly, Lulu heard a low rumble from inside Jack’s stomach. She looked at him suspiciously, and he let out a BUURRPPP!

“Gross! Cover your mouth!” Lulu scolded, smacking him across the chest in annoyance.

Jack laughed at her. “Alright…You asked for it, little lady.”

He scooped Lulu up into his powerful arms and carried her back to the chair. He sat down, holding her like a baby in his lap.

“Let me go, you big lug!” she chuckled.

Jack smiled playfully. “I don’t think so…”

He started tickling her, and she let out a squeal of delight.

“Ahahahahahaha! Jack, stop that!”

It was payback time. Jack held her securely in his big arms. She tried to squirm away, but he was too strong. He tickled her stomach, armpits, sides, and everywhere else he could reach. Her laughter filled the room.

They were both happy and content, having lots of fun, and spending priceless quality time together.

The End

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back