• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discord Usernames

I won't post my handle as to avoid lurkers adding me but feel free to dm me and I will share my handle, I'm pretty easy going. Lee-Leaning female switch.

Nmed-14#1874 Happy to chat! Would especially love to chat with people from Colorado or surrounding states!

I've finally caved and decided to give discord a try, feel free to find me. Just tell me you're from the TMF at least.

AJ007#5222

I'm Kataran#6396, feel free to add me, I'm always happy to hear from people!

Hey I'm Peanut3D#0125 feel free to add me and we can chat or RP. Up for a bunch of different discussions.

Last edited:
FeatherTicklishBoy#5581 25yo male lee-leaning switch! Anyone can approach regardless of gender and age. I confess I have an obsession with m/m tickling (me as ticklee) and I love talking about it

Last edited:
MCs#9187 - see profile - feel free to dm me. Looking for chat partners mostly from Europe (timezones)

28 m/m ler, now with 100% more Discord! Add breaksbrats#7880 if you're a ticklish boy who likes to chat about our little hobby. Fellow lers just as welcome :)

Nordi#1516
M ler, more into female tickling but males can send messages too!

sb_lee#6748. Male lee always happy to chat about tickling with anybody, just shoot me a message if you're interested

maeday1245
Hey there just a person look to chat about tickle fantasies ranging on the mostly dark, intense, and depraved side! Not really looking to rp more so just chat and brainstorm fun scenarios! Gender is also unimportant to me~

Last edited:
Hey all. Male here who LOVES detailed descriptive roleplaying. Hit me up anytime. mjlt2356#7093

Not posting it here but if people want to read my profile and DM me if theyre interested, perhaps we can move things over there.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back