• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickle massage (+ an opportunity)

LeatherRebell

TMF Regular
I came across this video on YouTube of a girl very lightly massaging her sisters feet:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=1v_H23YRz10&t=2085s&ab_channel=AsianBabeASMR

Now here's the thing. This video isn't really all that great for us because the girl on the receiving end is clearly not that ticklish HOWEVER, the one doing the tickling has admitted in the comments that she does have extremely ticklish feet. And what's more, she has claimed that once she hits 10,000 subscribers on her channel, she will allow her sister to give her a similar kind of massage, even though she knows she will be laughing the whole way through.

So I don't know if people here are into the idea of this kind of video, or seeing this girl getting tickled, but if anyone is, maybe we could help make it happen. Literally all we would have to do is subscribe to her. It's not a case of pestering her with requests to make the video, it's just to get her to 10k. At the moment, she's at 5.81k and it's increasing but not partciularly fast. She hit 5k like a month and a half ago and still hasn't hit 6k yet so at this rate she could have stopped caring about YouTube by the time she gets there.

I think we could give it a serious bump though, which would get her closer and also probably give her more visibility with the higher sub and view count which could result in more people, even those who are interested in her content and not seeing her get tickled, subbing to her too. If anybody does decide to go and subscribe though, let's all agree now to not start being weird in the comments.

There's already a couple of people who comment on all of her videos asking about her foot tickling video and just generally being kinda creepy about it and if too much of that happens, she might get scared off. All we need here is 10k. If you want to see it, go and subscribe, watch her videos, maybe send her some encouraging comments, but don't freak her out with fetish talk!

I personally love this kind of video. I love well-cared for female feet and hands, and so just watching the “mechanics” of feet tickling is erotic to me even if the girl isn’t that ticklish.

Interestingly enough, there’s another Asian gal who does the same thing to her younger sister on YouTube. She goes by RelaxingHanoi and she tickles/massages her feet and other body parts. She has mentioned that YouTube had pulled some of the feet ones she’d posted. Just the feet ones.

To be fair, she's not really tickling her. Just giving her feet light strokes similar to what they do to all body parts in these ASMR videos. So, we can't really gauge how ticklish the woman is in the video. If people are being creepy in the comment sections, because tickle fiends have no restraint, me might not ever see the other girl doing a similar video.

Subscribed!

Worth a try. But we'd need too many people here subscribing. Well, maybe she'll do it in the near future ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back