• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's see what your sister says M/FF and interrogation Part 2

TurnkeyTed

Beccys eyes bulged she was stunned into silence Sarah her sister was being wheeled strapped to a dentist chair Sarah was screaming and thrashing around but her screams were muffled as tape was across her mouth, Beccy then started screaming to

"OH MY GOD THATS MY SISTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER OH GOD OH GOD THIS CANT BE HAPPENING"

Sarah was wheeled next to Beccy the man walked over to the girls and took Sarahs gag off to which she gasped for air, the man smiled

"Welcome ladies I guess it's time for sentencing" Both girls looked at eachother screaming to be let go Both secured their wrists above their heads their armpits tummies sides ribs and feet all fully exposed, suddenly a screen came on both girls fell silent as a man who looked like a judge began talking

"Mrs Rebecca Woodley and Miss Sarah Kersey you have been charged with breaking covid and lockdown rules multiple times, I've looked through the evidence and find you both guilty, now before I hand down the punishment is there anything you want to say"

Sarah breathed in looked at Beccy who had tears in her eyes "Please please we beg you let us go we have learnt our lesson we are sorry please please let us go"

The judge smiled "Thankyou for your apology Miss Kersey but unfortunately myself and the court feel you both will re offend again therefore I have no other alternative but to hand out your punishments........"

Both girls looked at eachother terrified

"Rebecca Woodley and Sarah Kersey I am sentencing you to one hundred hours of tickling also you will be tagged which means further tickling will happen if you try and break the rules again ..... COURT AJOURNED"

Beccy and Sarah screamed "NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT THHHAAAAAAAAHHHHAT PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DOOOOOHOOOONT TICKLE US PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE OH GOD OH GOD NO!!!!!"

The man smiled "Now the question is who shall I start with....you know what about you decide for me"

With that the man started tickling both their feet to which both girls went beserk nearly jumping out their skins their bodies bouncing against their restraints thrashing around screaming howling shrieking begging pleading tears were rolling down their faces howling with hysterical laughter

Both girls erupted "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOOHHHH GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT THEEEEEEHEEEEERERERE NOOOHOT OURRRRRRRR FEEEEEEHEEEET HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OOOKKKK OOOOOKKKK HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!"

Sarah and Beccy were both having flash backs to when they used to get tickled both were unbearably ticklish the room filled with laughter squeals and begging for mercy

The man stopped so the girls could catch their breath both were still giggling as the man walked behind them

Sarah sqealed " PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DONT OHHH GOD DONT TICKLE US PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE OH NO NO WHAT YOU DOING NOW"

with that a blindfold went over Sarahs eyes which both started screaming Beccy was screaming for mercy

" NO NO NOT MY SISTER LEAVE HER ALONE PLEASE "

Work in progress

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back