• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Easter Bank Holiday Break - Final Day (multiple f’s/mff, sexual, non-con

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Day 1
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...reak-Day-1-(fffff-ffm)&highlight=Bank+holiday

Day 2
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...reak-Day-2-(fffff-ffm)&highlight=Bank+holiday

Day 3

Blinding lights filled the room as Beth, Suzi and Rob slowly awoke. Suzi came to her senses first as she looked down at the metal capsule encasing her body, her arms outstretched and hands poking through two holes either side of her face. She tried to wriggle but couldn’t move anything apart from her head and fingers. She glanced to her right, past her hand to see her husband, Rob, in the same contraption she was. His mouth gagged as he struggled in vein to free himself. She glanced past her left hand to see her daughter Suzi, also encased in a metal capsule, her fingers scrunching and stretching as she fought against her bonds.

The clicking of the lock on the door behind them could be heard as a set of footsteps echoed around the room as the woman approached the trio of captives.

“Are you ready for your challenge Suzi?” the woman said as she strutted across the hard floor.

“Just tell me what I have to do” Suzi snapped back.

“Hold your palms out” the woman said. Suzi complied and the woman placed a remote in each hand.

Suzi looked at the remotes, the one in her left hand had 5 buttons labelled 0-4 and the one in her right had 5 buttons labelled 5-9. She looked up in confusion at the woman.

“You have 2 options, either all be tickled relentlessly for 3 hours or try and guess the 4 digit code” the woman smiled.

“What’s the catch?” Suzi snapped back.

“I’m glad you asked” the woman started. “You were all encased in these capsules for the last 8 hours. Every hour, your bodies were sprayed with a solution that made your bodies even more sensitive than before. If you can withstand the torture for 3 hours, you are all free to go”.

“And if I play your game and guess your code?” Suzi quizzed.

“You are all free to go” she smiled. “BUT, every fifth incorrect guess starts the tickling off on a different part of your bodies until you either guess the code or pass out from exhaustion”.

“And if we pass out?” Suzi quizzed again.

“You are mine for another day” the woman joked.

“We will take the 3 hours of tickling” Suzi said abruptly, rolling her eyes.

“Do you realise just how long 3 hours will be on your super sensitive bodies?” The woman asked. “Let me show you” she clicked a remote and a whirring noise filled Suzi’s capsule.

The rotating bristles touched down on the soles of Suzi’s bound feet.

“OH FUUUCKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi instantly screamed with laughter.

“That’s only your feet, imagine how sensitive the rest of your body is” she smiled.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA T-T-TURN HAHAHAHAHAAHA IT OFFFFF AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi screamed with laughter as the bristles stroked across her stretched soles.

The bristles slowly stopped.

“Changed your mind?” the woman asked with a grin.

“So what happens to my daughter and husband if I play your stupid game?” Suzi panted out, regaining her breath.

“Ha, you wont be thinking its so stupid when your laughing yourself to insanity” the woman mocked. “Your first 4 guesses are free, after that, the fun begins. The fifth incorrect guess starts the bristles on one part of either of your bodies, that bristle covered roller will keep spinning throughout the duration, every fifth incorrect guess after that starts up a different roller, located in any of your capsules, until all rollers are spinning, then you will just have to keep guessing whilst you’re laughing yourself to exhaustion. Each of you have rollers on your toes, soles, tops of your feet, knees, hips, sides, stomachs, ribs, armpits and not to forget your nipples and private areas. That would make it 165 incorrect guesses until you are all completely covered in ticklish bristles”.

Suzi tried to do the math in her head. “Either way, we cannot be tickled for 3 hours straight without passing out, so we might as well take our chances with your game”.

“Very good” the woman smiled. “Just try to remember your incorrect guesses, your memory will be terrible whilst all you can think about is the bristles exploring your skin”.

“FUCK YOU” Suzi snarled before staring at the two remotes, pondering her first move. She glanced from side to side and Rob and Beth, both staring back at her nervously.

Suzi started to click the buttons on the remote before a buzzer went off.

“That’s your first incorrect guess” the woman joked.

Suzi glared at her before trying another few four digit codes, each met with a buzzer.

“Your next incorrect guess starts the tickling, but for whom and where?” the woman joked as Suzi took a deep breath before clicking in another four digit code. The silence before the buzzer went off felt like a lifetime. Suzi shut her eyes and waited, but it was not her who was to experience it first.

“MMMPPPHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHH” Rob screamed as bristles began to stroke his armpits.

Suzi watched his head rocking from side to side as he laughed into his gag. Frantically she began pressing the buttons again, with no logic. Buzzer after buzzer went off signalling her incorrect guesses before Rob exploded into more muffled laughter as the bristled roller span over his hips.

“MMPPPHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMPPPHHHHH” he screamed.

Both Suzi and Beth stared at him with sympathy but relief, knowing at least it wasn’t them. Suzi tried to calm herself before clicking more codes in at random, each once again met with incorrect buzzers.

“MMPPPHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth’s screeching laughter filled the room as bristles began to tickle her knees.

Suzi was already struggling to concentrate, her families muffled laughter filled the room as she entered incorrect code after incorrect code, listening to Beth and Rob scream louder and louder as their bodies were tickled.

Beth’s knees, hips and the tops of her tiny feet were being tickled whilst Rob’s armpits, hips and sides were being tortured, brought on by Suzi’s 30 or so incorrect guesses. She tried to think, there must be a clue somewhere. She scanned the room, looking for any sign of a four digit number, but there was nothing. She went back to pressing random number after random number, buzzer after buzzer went off before Suzi felt a cool breeze above her breasts. Her eyes went wide as the bristles stroked across her hyper-sensitive nipples.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed, desperately attacking the remote buttons in her hands as the bristles tickled her nipples.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAATTT MYY FEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEETTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as bristles glided across her soles again.

She lost all control of her hands as she struggled to function her fingers with the ticklish sensations shooting up and down her body before dropping one of the remotes to the floor. She continued to cackle with laughter as she clicked the buttons over and over again with her right hand before the bristles span onto her toes.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAANOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as she lost control of the remote in her right hand as it crashed onto the floor.

The woman walked over to Suzi, picking up both remotes off the floor and placing them into her clammy palms.

“Be careful, next time I wont be picking them up” she said sternly.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITSSSS TOOOO HARRDDDD AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Suzi screamed as her body was tickle tortured.

Suzi went back to just guessing random combinations over and over again as more bristle covered rollers attacked her and her families sensitive bodies. Within minutes, all rollers were spinning against their skin as their soles, toes, feet, knees, hips, sides, ribs, nipples, armpits and private areas were tortured. The torture became too much for Suzi as the remotes dropped out of her sweaty hands and fell to the floor. Her head shaking violently from side to side as she cried with laughter.

Both Rob’s and Beth’s muffled screams echoed around the room for minute after torturous minute. There was nothing any of them could do but laugh as the bristles stroked their skin over and over again.

Half an hour of laughterous cries passed before the woman decided enough was enough and turned the machines off. The three captives lay there, panting and puffing, trying to regain their breath. A couple of loud claps by the woman signalled 3 masked women to enter the room. The 4 of them had a brief discussion in the corner of the room before the three masked women took their places at the head of each of the captives. The gags were removed from Rob and Beth’s mouths as they both stretched out their aching jaws.

“Since your mother and wife failed the last task, we have one more up our sleeve” the woman spoke with a grin before nodding to the women.

Each masked woman pressed a button on the side of the capsules, opening the head plate. They all grasped the bench that each captive was strapped to and wheeled them out of the metal container. That was when Beth, Suzi and Rob first caught a glimpse of the predicament that they were in. Their naked bodies were pulled out of the capsule to reveal their ankles, legs, stomach, elbows and wrists firmly strapped down to the bench. Each toe was tied back to their ankle straps, completely immobilising them.

Rob looked down his body at his floppy cock before turning to the unmasked woman.

“W-W-What do we have to do to get out of this?” He panted out.

“Simple” the woman smiled. “Survive 20 minutes without asking us to tickle you”.

The three captives stared at each other puzzled.

“You want us to lie here, without you tickling us?” Suzi asked, still confused.

“Exactly” the woman responded.

“Wait” Beth blurted out. “What’s the catch? Nothing is that simple with you”.

“That’s it” she said again with a grin. “We are going to powder you up and all you have to do is lie there”.

“Powder?” Rob asked.

“It’s a special powder we have developed, you will be begging us to tickle you” she grinned.

“Fine, let’s get this over with” Suzi rolled her eyes.

The woman nodded at the three masked women who picked up 3 powder bottles from the side before walking back to the captives.

“Your twenty minutes starts now” the woman instructed as the captive family watched the masked women closely.

They walked to the side of each of them and sprinkled a hefty amount of powder in each armpit, onto their belly buttons before moving to their bound feet, covering their soles and toes in a vast amount of powder before stepping back and placing a dog grooming mitten on their right hand.

The family stared at each other confused again. A few seconds passed before they all started to feel itchy.

“What the fuck is this powder?” Beth asked as she tried to wiggle her toes to itch herself to no avail.

“Itching powder of course” the woman grinned.

Before they could protest, they were all overcome by the itchy feeling on their feet, belly and armpits. The itchy sensation got worse and worse as the seconds ticked by.

“I-I-IT ITCHES SOOO MUCH” Beth grunted out as her hands flailed around.

“I KNOWWWWWW” Suzi squealed as her hands thrashed around.

“Just close your eyes, you need to try to forget about it” Rob said sternly, seeming to be managing the situation better than the others.

“I-I-I CANNNTTTTT” Beth grunted again, not being able to focus her mind on anything else.

A few more minutes passed before Beth couldn’t take it anymore.

“GEETTT ITT OFFFFFFF” she squealed.

“Do you want us to tickle it off you?” the woman quizzed.

“NOOOOOOO NOOT THAAATTT” she grunted.

“Well that’s the only way my dear” the woman smirked back.

Beth closed her eyes tightly, shaking her head as she tried to think about something else, she couldn’t stand the itching but did not want to be tickled anymore. She opened her eyes slowly and looked across at her dad. His eyes shut, his head still, he was able to keep his composure. She looked back across at her mum as tears filled her eyes from the itching. Her hands still flailing around as she fought against the sensation as much as she could.

Beth finally cracked.

“TICKLE ME, PLEASE, TICKLE ME. I CANT TAKE IT” she screamed.

Rob’s eyes shot open as he glared at his daughter.

“JUST TICKLE ME, LEAVE MY PARENTS ALONE” Beth called out.

“Ladies” the woman spoke.

Beth watched in horror as the 3 masked women approached her, each had one hand in a rubber dog grooming mitten and one hand free. One stood by her tiny bound feet, one at her side and one above her head. Without warning they all stated to scrub her powder covered body with their mittens.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” Beth cackled out as the itching sensation was replaced by the most ticklish feeling she had every felt.

Beth had one mitten on her feet, one on her stomach and one on her right armpit as she screamed with laughter. Before long, the masked women went to work with their free hands, tickling her toes, left armpit and digging a single nail into her belly button.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth squealed as her head and hands bounced around.

Both Rob and Suzi tried to put the cackling screams of laughter out of their minds as they tried to focus, but they couldn’t.

“JUST LET US GO!” Rob commanded.

His pleas fell on death ears as the 3 women continued to torture his daughters sensitive body.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLLEEEHEHEHEHEHEEESSEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA” Beth cried as her skin was scrubbed and tickled.

“LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE” Suzi called out. “JUST TICKLE US INSTEAD OF HER”.

This brought great pleasure to the lead woman.

“You heard her ladies” she chuckled.

The three masked women left Beth alone, leaving her gasping for breath before they headed over to Suzi, diving straight in with their mittens on her feet, belly and armpits.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as her hands and face thrashed from side to side. Tears already pouring from her eyes as she laughed.

Rob gulped as the lead woman walked towards him holding two dish scrubbing brushes.

“NO, NOT THAT, NOT THAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT” he screamed as the woman scrubbed his hairy armpits with the brushes.

His laughter was competing with the volume of Suzi’s cackles as they were both tortured by the women. Beth lay silently in the background, trying to regain her senses. The woman moved down to Rob’s toned stomach and began to scrub the brushes all over his stomach and sides.

After a few minutes of scrubbing, the 3 masked women removed their mittens. One walked over to Rob’s large feet and joined the lead woman, who passed one of her brushes to her, whilst the other 2 hovered over Suzi’s bound soles.

“NO, NO, NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO” Rob cackled as his feet were tickle tortured by the scrubbing brushes.

“NAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATTT MYY TOOOEEESSSSSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA” Suzi screamed out as 20 fingernails explored each of her delicate little toes.

Every inch of Rob’s feet were scrubbed over and over again has he and his wife screamed with laughter for minute after minute before finally being allowed to rest, both itching powder free. They both lay there panting and gasping for breath as the unmasked woman circled Beth. Beth watched on nervously, her body was exhausted and still tingling from the tickling and itching powder.

“Please, just let us go” she said defeatedly.

“I’m afraid that you still have one more day left of your vacation” the woman smiled. “And since you have all failed your challenges, you’re here for the duration”.

“I-I-I can’t take anymore tickling” Beth sobbed.

“Trust me, tomorrow will be a lot more fun” the woman said before gesturing to the masked women. “Take these three to separate rooms, let them eat, drink and rest. They will need their strength for tomorrow”.

One of the masked women walked over to a box at the side of the room, removing 3 needles. One by one the captive family were injected in the neck, before they all slowly faded into a deep sleep.

Rob awoke, he scanned the room he was in. He was lying on a mattress, naked. He could see a tray by the door with a sandwich and a glass of water on, starving, he quickly grabbed it and scoffed the sandwich down. As he sat back down on the mattress, a mist filled the room. He quickly got up and ran to the door, but as he suspected, it was locked. He banged repeatedly on the door but within 30 seconds, he slumped down to the floor before passing out.

When he finally came to again, he opened his eyes into darkness, he had been blindfolded. His arms tied above his head, torso pinned against a post behind him and stood on his tip toes with his ankles bound together. He tried to free himself but was completely unsuccessful. His attention diverted across the room as he heard a door unlock and open, a cold breeze hit his naked body.

“LET ME GO” he said angrily, listening to the footsteps get closer to him. There was no response.

“WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE, LET ME AND MY FAMILY GO” he shouted again. Still no response. The footsteps stopped in front of him. Rob shivered with anticipation as he thought that the tickling was going to commence but it didn’t. The person stood in front of him just stood there, motionless. The suspense was starting to get to Rob as he stood there, on his tip toes, waiting for his fate.

A few minutes passed before he heard the crackling of the speakers in the room.

“Good Moring Rob” the lead woman’s voice said on the speakers. He didn’t reply.

“Your final challenge is a family task, all you need to do is for one of your family to pass the task” the woman said. “Sounds simple, right?”

Rob did not answer, he knew that the ‘simple’ sounding tasks were stupidly hard.

“You are the only one who is not gagged, BUT, you may not speak once your wife is brought in. She can not see you either, you must remain silent so that she does not know that you are here. Any noise from yourself is an instant failure, resulting in days upon days for tickling for your family” the woman said.

Rob pondered for a few seconds. “How am I supposed to not make any noise when you keep tickling me, you fucking psychopath”.

“You will only be exposed to some light tickling, not enough to make you laugh but it will make you squirm” the woman responded.

“And what about my wife and daughter?” Rob questioned.

“Your wife will be tickled in front of you, slowly. Your daughter is awaiting her fate, IF, you fail” the woman said. “Your silence will start from NOW”.

The speaker crackled slightly as the woman turned off her microphone, the door swung open as the squeaking of wheels filled the room. Suzi was brought in, bound to the wheeled table.

“MMMMPPPPHHHHH, MMPPHHHHH” Suzi protested into her gag.

Rob heard the woman in front of him move around to the side and start to remove his blindfold. His eyes squinted from the bright lights before slowly adjusting, that’s when he saw his wife, tied naked to an X-Frame in front of him. Her wrists, elbows, torso, thighs and ankles bound to the frame as she protested into her gag, her blindfolded face turned from side to side.

Rob gulped deeply, determined not to fail, no matter how bad it was. The woman reappeared from behind him, dressed in a black latex outfit complete with black hood, her piercing green eyes sent a shiver down his body. He remained focused on her and watched her pull out 2 stiff turkey feathers. Breathing deeply but silently he watched the two feathers move towards his armpits before touching down. The faint tickle of the feathers between his armpit hair sent goosebumps up and down his body. He closed his eyes as the feathers slowly twisted and dragged across his skin, still remaining silent.

His focus was cut short as the door swung open and another female in a latex catsuit entered, walking quickly towards Suzi’s bound body, she also carried two turkey feathers. He closed his eyes again, not wanting to see what was about to happen to his wife. The feathers slowly dragged down from his armpits to his nipples, circling them. He tried hard to suppress the giggles, still maintaining his composure.

His focus and control was brought to an abrupt end as Suzi started to giggle into her gag. He opened his eyes to see the woman stood at her feet, stroking the feathers over her unbelievably ticklish soles. Her feet thrashed around from left to right, scrunching and stretching as the feather glided over her feet.

He tried to focus away from his wife’s giggles and closed his eyes. The feathers dragged down his body slowly, over his stomach to his hips. Shudder after shudder shot over his body as he tried to contain the tickles. Suzi’s giggling was getting louder and louder before becoming uncontrollable as she laughed into her gag.

Rob opened his eyes to see the woman in front of him now crouched down at his hips, dragging each feather across his sensitive skin. He bit down on his lip, trying everything he could not to make a sound. He glanced over at his wife, her toes being tortured by the feathers as she continued to scream into the gag.

Rob gulped again nervously as the feathers slowly moved down to his floppy penis, stroking either side of his shaft. He bit down harder on his lip, almost drawing blood as he watched the woman toy with his manhood. He could feel the blood slowly diverting to his cock as he breathed slowly, trying to forget about the feeling, but it was too late. The delicate but ticklish strokes of the feather slowly started to arouse his cock as it lifted from its floppy state. Rob quickly tried to think of something else and looked back at his wife. He watched the feathers finally move from her toes and drag up each leg to her groins and pussy. She squealed into her gag as the ticklish sensation shot up and down her body. Rob wanted to look away but couldn’t, he watched the feathers flick around her shaven pussy before stroking up and down her clit. Suzi giggled and moaned into the gag as she became overcome with the ticklish sensations.

Rob’s attention was finally diverted from his wife as the feathers started to flick the tip of his hard cock. It was a feeling of incredible ticklishness but also ecstasy as he became more and more aroused.

He watched his wife being turned on by the same ticklish feeling he was experiencing, moaning and giggling over and over into her gag. Rob started sweating as he became full of arousal. He shut his eyes trying to stop the feeling but it was no use. All he could think about was his wife’s ticklish vagina being played with whilst his own cock was toyed with.

Within minutes, he lost control of his body and the warmth surged down his body to his cock. He bit down on his lip and tightly shut his eyes only to feel the seamen shooting up his hard cock before exiting his body. He took a few deep breaths, amazed he stayed quiet before opening his eyes, just in time to see Suzi’s toes scrunch as her orgasm hit. Loud muffled moan after loud muffled moan exited her gagged mouth as the feathers continued to tease her clit.

Rob forgot about the woman crouched down in front of him, now covered in his white sticky cum. She stood up, glared at him before exiting the room. Rob breathed another silent sigh of relief and went back to watching his wife. One feather continued to glide across her pussy as the other tickled her nipples, within seconds, the second orgasm came and went, closely followed by a third.

Rob’s floppy cock started to grow again as he stared in amazement at Suzi’s multiple orgasms. Within seconds, he was rock hard again.

The woman torturing Suzi, turned to see his cock. She walked down to Suzi’s head and removed her blindfold before walking out the room. Suzi lay there for a few seconds before lifting her head up to see Rob, tied to a post, staring back at her with his erection.

Before any of them could say anything, the room filled with smoke. The exhausted pair, passed out instantly.

Rob was the first to wake. His eyes focused and he could see he was in his own living room, lying fully clothed on the sofa. He scanned the room and to his relief, Beth and Suzi were asleep on the other two sofa’s.

He checked his pockets for his phone, about to contact the police before seeing a message from an unknown number. He opened the message to see a picture of himself, being teased by the feathers on his cock. The message below read ‘IF YOUR FAMILY CONTACT ANYONE ABOUT THIS WEEKEND, THE FULL 20 MINUTE VIDEO OF YOU GETS RELEASED TO THE WORLD’.

Ok this was amazing. Hope there is more with these ladies and this family. ^-^

Awesome! you are getting better and better, hope to see more!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back