• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Terrified and ticklish mom

marianitatkl

TMF Poster
My mom, the most ticklish of all my family.

If we talk about ticklish women in my family, my mom would take first place by far, I have recounted one or two experiences with true tickling in my family, one with my aunt and the other with my mom. I hope I have time to continue telling more stories, but this time I swallow "my mother is afraid of tickling."

In the women of my family, tickling was always a game, a way to get some truth out of someone, to sentence one of the sisters to some punishment, or simply to get them to let themselves wear one of the other's clothes.

My mom basically taught me to be very ruthless when you tickle someone else, because if you don't tickle hard enough, the tickling can come for you and that was not to her liking. at least my mother since she was horribly ticklish. At the same time when she tickles like a frenzy, she is extremely evil so to be honest I have always believed that she needs someone to give her some of her own measurement. I have tickled her several times, but this time it is not me who will be in charge of the tickle torture.

It was summer vacations and we always visited a house that my grandparents had on the beach, this time the trip was exclusively for the women of the family, my two aunts, my mother, a cousin and me.

My cousin and I were barely of legal age so we could already have a few drinks with our mothers and aunts. Like every family vacation we started playing some silly games. truth or dare, the first night. We had been playing that game for 2 or 3 hours when my cousin got the punishment imposed by my mother of being tickled by her charge for 5 minutes. My resigned but terrified cousin had to endure that punishment, the 5 minutes passed and my mother could not let go of her, she was a real insatiable tickle monster and as much as my cousin asked for mercy, my mother would not grant it to her, when my cousin screamed she was about to pee my aunts came in and separated my crazy but funny mother from my cousin's poor defenseless armpits.

My cousin was tickled by my mother and my aunts called my mother's attention because she was too mean with the amount of tickling she did. My mother apologized but told us to be careful because at any moment the same thing could happen to us as part of a joke to lighten the moment, and it worked, We all laughed and my mother offered to make dinner for the inconvenience.

We were watching television in one of the upstairs bedrooms when one of my aunts began to tell us that my mother has always been that evil, tickling all of them without ever having mercy, to which my other aunt confirmed. We leave it as a separate topic and continue watching television.

We all went downstairs for dinner and when we finished my cousin and I gave thanks and went to sleep. My aunts stayed with my mother downstairs having a few drinks and relaxing.

Before going to sleep, my cousin told me that she felt totally devastated by the tickling that my mother gave her, that she thought she was never going to stop, to which I replied that she did so with me too and that for all of us it was a fun way to play. At that same moment we began to hear how the vices at the bottom of the stairs began to raise the volume, we immediately ran to look over the railing of the second floor of the house to see what was happening. When we arrived it was like a scene from a horror tickle movie.

My mother was lying on her stomach, soles up, one of my aunts was already sitting at her knees, and my other aunt was taking a position to sit at her back. Next scene, my mom completely immobile, my aunts sitting on her, and my cousin telling me, "my mom also punishes me sometimes with tickles but she has limits, I think they are going to take revenge on your mom" in a funny tone. Inside of me two feelings met. The one who didn't want to see my mom begging for mercy since she's the most hideously ticklish person I've ever met. And the second. That someone finally put an end to her reign like the one she tickles us every time she wanted.

My aunts kept telling her why they were doing this, and my mom was yelling at me to help her "marianaaaaaaa help!" "Your aunts are crazy" to which I did not respond, I was paralyzed waiting for the first tickling movement to be made to decide whether to help her or just watch how my aunts tormented her with tickles and had fun with her extremely high sensitivity.

The first tickling movement was made towards her ear and it was enough to send her into a constant state of begging. I started to see how she twisted without being able to escape but trying to do it until she just broke ...

hHaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaallllllllpppppppppppphphphphphphhrrrhrhrhrhrhrhfhfhfhfhfaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha. So I made my decision, I would now let her bear the punishment that she always does to us and not only that, my cousin encouraged me to come in and help them to teach her a good lesson once and for all.

We went downstairs and my mother instantly began to ask us for help, to which my cousin replied "I have come to help, but to tickle you more" I began to visualize what a gang of 3 was like tickling my helpless mother and the only thing I could do was start to give directions, since I know her very well, I know each of her weakest points. We gave my mother tremendous tickles that day, 4 women ending each of her weakest points. She only shouted our names asking for mercy from each one of us, no one helped her, she begged, she tried to move, she said that she was going to do whatever it took to stop that torture. She told me "my daughter sorry for the tickling I did but stop! Make them stop!".

After about 20 minutes, the longest, funniest and most tortuous for my ticklish mom. She apologized and she swore she would never tickle any of us again so we stopped.

When we stopped we told her that this was a lesson in how tickling can drive someone crazy and drive them to the extreme of begging for mercy. And that was one of my experiences with my ticklish mom.

Obviously she did not keep her promise and tickled my aunt, but I'll write that later in another story, if you like this one.

Greetings and if you have experiences with your ticklish mothers, let me know in the comments XD

Marianita Cosquillas

Fantastic story, and good details with the background story. Please post more stories, this one was awesome! 😁👍

You know we would love to hear any stories you have about your ticklish family! ;)

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :bouncybou
Please share more stories about your family. :D

What are her weak points?? Lol great story

Hahahaha literally every inch of her body.... even the most weird places, elbows, hands, face, head.... but if I should do a list of her weakest spots this will be the list.

10. Head
9. Ribs
8. Neck
7. Knees
6. Ankles
5. Butt
4. Armpits
3. Hips
2. Inner thighs
1. Soles of the feet (the most horrible thing you could do to her XD)

Hahahaha literally every inch of her body.... even the most weird places, elbows, hands, face, head.... but if I should do a list of her weakest spots this will be the list.

10. Head
9. Ribs
8. Neck
7. Knees
6. Ankles
5. Butt
4. Armpits
3. Hips
2. Inner thighs

Awesome. We would like to see photos !!

That would've been my go to spot! :p

Great story, thanks for sharing :)! You said it was revenge for your mum tickling you so much when you were younger. Does she not tickle you much anymore then? Are you not as ticklish as your mum? Are your feet your weak spot as well haha?

Did ever get their nylon feet, Marianita? I’m a nylon feet/tickling fan, so I’m always curious!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Marianita, what nationality are you and your mom ? I love ticklishness in women from all backgrounds !!

Great story, thanks for sharing :)! You said it was revenge for your mum tickling you so much when you were younger. Does she not tickle you much anymore then? Are you not as ticklish as your mum? Are your feet your weak spot as well haha?

Nope, she doesn't tickle me anymore because im stronger and if she tickles me for a sec. she knows that I will come for her, and that scares the hell out of her :)

Yes I'm ticklish as hell too, maybe its a "hereditary thing" haha because my soles are my worst weak spot too XD

Did ever get their nylon feet, Marianita? I’m a nylon feet/tickling fan, so I’m always curious!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Not yet, and I wonder if that increases the tickling sensation on her... mmmmm How can I proof that??? XD

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back