• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-based tickling game: The To-Tickle List Episode 12 Released!

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Find all the info with pictures here: https://www.deviantart.com/oneortheother/journal/Episode-12-of-the-To-Tickle-List-Released-875987703

I'm very pleased to introduce my largest and most ambitious offering yet, Episode 12! With the amazing promo art done by the very talented @Pabu-luz

You may seem some familiar faces in the promo poster, hehe.... In this episode, Brandon and Cissy are playing a survival horror game made by a game producer with famously tickle-friendly inclinations! Brandon and Cissy play as two unremarkable peasants without fighting nor magic, and they must survive and outwit the 8 Tickle Lords who rule the lands. Many adventurers (like the ones you see in the poster...) have failed, but will the unlikely duo be successful?

50+ Tickles scenes with plenty of both /f and /m!

Here's a slightly outdated version of the Replay Centre for the end of the game! You can see that this is easily one of my games with the most tickle scenes! I know the previous episode was lacking in /m content, so there's also a lot more of it this time around for variety! And as you can see from the Replay Centre, there are many Easter eggs and homages to be found.

Multi-Choice Scenes with the Main Antagonists

As usual, this game will contain full meaningful multiple choices in the tickle scenes, but only the scenes with the main antagonists, the 8 Tickle Lords, who rule the 4 regions in the games (that you can approach in any order) of the spooky Northern Forests, the sultry Eastern Forests, the carnival-like Southern Oasis, and broken Southern Ruins.

Speaking of the maps! Each region is perhaps the deepest and densest map that I've every created. Honestly, some of them feel like they could be episodes all by themselves! Expect a ton of content, multiple endings, and loads of tickles, as you can see :D

Many Game Over Scenes

Brandon and Cissy are pretty much powerless in this one, so I suggest you save often! There's quite a few game over scenes to be found in this one as they go stumbling into traps ;)

To play Episodes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 support me on Patreon at the $10 and above tier, so I can continue making wonderful games for you all. It's less than $2 per game! Trust me, it's worth it!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/50012348

www.patreon.com/oneortheother

And if you're not sure about it, I encourage you to check out Episode 5 here, which you can play through in its entirety for free here:

I also plan on making the very well-received Episode 6 free for all sometime next month, since I know it's been a while since I made everything available for everyone. It's about Demon Overlords Brandon and Cissy bent on taking over the world!

And what's next after that?

Episode 13 involves Brandon and Cissy joining the university-equivalent of Hogwarts for some magical mischief, though things won't be easy when their classmates can more than handle themselves and they've got to juggle exams and maniacal Professors! The current cast looks like this:

Except ticklish hijinks galore as Brandon and Cissy learn magic and learn the ticklish spots of their fellow mages as well ;)

Lastly, thanks again to the tireless testing and feedback from @sageoftruth and @TDonkey, who both helped so much! Thank you!

And also a big thanks to @Quillsman who helped write a few of the smaller scenes in the Southern Oasis and Eastern Forests.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back