• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Officer Wilson’s ticklish ordeal (MF/F, sexual, non-con)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Sophie walked through the staff entrance to the police station and headed to the locker room to get ready for her shift. She suited up in her police issued black combat trousers and white shirt before sliding her size 6, socked feet into her police boots. Standing up, she walked to the mirror before tying her long blonde hair up in a pony tail and putting her hat on. She briefly checked her faint make up in the mirror before heading back to her locker to attach her pepper spray and handcuffs to her belt.

Sophie had been in the force for almost 5 years, having been fast tracked when she joined at 24 years old. She was often teased by the others due to the fact her father was the Chief of Police but she knew that she was fast tracked for her ability, not her Dad. She was slim but toned, standing at 5 foot 7 inches tall and had the ability to use her agility to apprehend criminals as opposed to strength.

Sophie checked her personal phone one last time before leaving it in her locker and locking it behind her. She walked into her bosses office.

“You wanted to see me ma’am?” Sophie said softly.

“Ah, Officer Wilson, yes I did” Police Constable Heather Reid replied. “I am going to have to change your partner and route for today’s patrol. James has called in sick and we have had a rise of petty theft in the lower precinct”.

Sophie knew what that meant, it was going to be an evening of walking around the cities less glamorous area, dealing with prostitutes, druggies and dealers.

“You will be accompanying Officer Johnson on his patrol” Police Constable Reid said sternly.

Sophie breathed a heavy sigh.

“Is that an issue officer?” Police Constable Reid questioned.

“No Ma’am” Sophie replied before leaving the office and closing the door.

Sophie didn’t trust Officer Johnson, he was shady, lazy and had one of the worst arrest records in the force. She rolled her eyes as she went down to the car storage lot to meet Officer Johnson. As she opened the door to the outside, he was stood there, smoking a cigarette.

“What have I done to deserve this?” He joked.

“Someone needs to boost your ratings” Sophie replied sarcastically. “Now put that fag out and lets go”.

He rolled his eyes before taking one last drag and flicking the butt to the floor and following Sophie to her vehicle.

“Have you not got any deodorant?” Sophie said in frustration as the smell of the cigarettes filled the car.

“Get over it sweety” he replied condescendingly.

Sophie took one more deep breath before starting the police car and driving out of the station. The two made forced small talk on their drive across the city before the radio went off.

‘IC1 male shoplifter, escaping on foot from Tesco on Blackfoot Lane’

Officer Johnson picked up the radio.

“Unit 247 on route, ETA 3 minutes. Do you have a description? Over” Officer Johnson replied.

‘Unit 247, IC1 Male is dressed in black coat, with hood up, black trousers and black trainers. Last seen heading North on Blackfoot Lane’

“Roger” Officer Johnson replied before putting the radio down. Sophie was slightly shocked at Officer Johnson’s quick response, considering his laziness but she thought better of it and turned on the lights and siren and sped off to the location.

As they drove down the road, Officer Johnson pointed at a figure who matched the description, leaning against the wall on the corner of the road. Upon seeing the police car, the figure made off.

“Park here” Officer Johnson instructed. “This road loops around, he will be hiding in a garden, I bet you. I will take the first turning, you take the second and we can meet in the middle, it better we go on foot”.

“Should we not wait for back up before that?” Sophie replied. “It’s dark and travelling alone in this neighbourhood is not ideal”.

“Aww, is Daddy’s Princess frightened?” He joked.

Sophie glared at him before turning off the engine and climbing out of the car.

“Remain radio contact” Sophie said sternly.

Officer Johnson did not reply, he instantly headed down the road to the next turning whilst Sophie walked towards the way the suspect entered the road.

She slowly walked down the dark, dimly lit, terraced housed road, checking around her constantly for the suspect. As she approached a suspicious looking black van, the suspect jumped out from in front of it and halted in front of Sophie before running down the road. As she reached for her radio to report the suspect, the side doors of the van slid open and Sophie was grabbed from behind, pulling her into the van.

She fought as much as she could but the four or so people inside easily overpowered her, pinning her to the floor of the vehicle.

“GET OFF” Sophie grunted as she struggled but it was no use. They pinned her arms behind her back and duct taped them together before duct taping her ankles together.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?” she shouted, trying to raise the alarm before the vehicle’s engine started and the van sped off. Sophie tried to turn her head to see the kidnappers but a sack was placed over her head.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?” Sophie shouted out but it was met with silence.

“DO YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS THIS CRIME IS?” she shouted again, but nothing.

She struggled against the tape but couldn’t free herself as the van took turn after turn. Sophie tried to remember the turns they took to try to figure out where she was being taken but it seemed like the kidnappers had planned ahead and took multiple, unnecessary turn after unnecessary turn to put her off the scent.

Finally the vehicle stopped and the side door swung open. One kidnapper grabbed her ankles whilst another grabbed her arms and carried her out of the van, into the cold air before into a building. She was thrown into a chair as her bound arms hit the backrest.

The tape was cut from her wrists as two figures grabbed her arms. Sophie managed to fight against them, freeing one arm and swinging it furiously, blindingly striking a few times before more figures grabbed her, pinning her arms behind her back before wrapping rope around them and fixing the rope to the chair so she couldn’t move. Sophie tried to struggle again, kicking her bound ankles out at the air in front of her.

Once she realised that she was not going anywhere, she settled. The sack was removed from her head and she stared at the 5 figures stood in front of her, all dressed in black with balaclavas on. She tried to make out if they were male or female but their thick clothing hid their physiques. She scanned the large empty room, quickly realising she was in an abandoned warehouse building.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?” Sophie shouted in rage.

“That is no way for a police officer to talk now is it?” a voice said from behind her.

Sophie instantly recognised the voice as Mike Garcia, a well-known mobster, controlling the cities drug trade. Sophie took a deep breath in fear. She knew that Mike’s team have tortured and killed a fair few people within the their time.

Mike came into view, he was in his late 50’s, short but stocky, tanned skin and dressed in a suit.

“What’s wrong Officer? Cat got your tongue?” he joked with a grin.

“W-W-What do you want?” Sophie nervously asked.

“I will discuss my demands later” he said softly before turning to the 5 masked figures. “What on earth is wrong with you, you were outpowered by a girl”.

“S-S-She’s quick boss” a male voice said.

“Well then, be quicker than her, I don’t want this to happen again. Immobilise her, tie every finger, toe and strand of hair if you have to” he said in a stern voice.

Sophie gulped as she watched the figures approach her, she tried to kick her legs out again but that was met with two of the masked figures grabbing her bound ankles. A third figure brought over another chair before placing her feet on the seat of it and sliding her feet through the hole in the middle of the backrest. The figure then wrapped layer upon layer of tape over her shins and under the chair, securing her legs to it. The third person then took the tape to the rear of Sophie and wrapped her hands together, securing each of her fingers in her grasp before completely immobilising her hands.

Sophie now realised that she was in trouble, she couldn’t move her hands at all, making her escape plans irrelevant.

“Ouch” Sophie said as her ponytail was pulled.

“Shut it” a female voice said as she tied her ponytail to a post behind her back. Not only couldn’t Sophie move her hands or feet, but now her head was pinned back.

“Hey, what are you doing?” she said confused as the masked kidnapper at her feet started to unlace her boots.

“Securing you completely” the male voice said as he tugged off her boots, one by one to reveal her sweaty, thick, white socks.

She watched him remove the laces from her boots before tugging off her white socks.

“Leave my socks alone” she said nervously, but it was too late, both socks fell to the floor. Sophie scrunched up her toes as the cold air hit her soles.

The male kidnapper then slid one of the laces in between her big toes. Sophie’s feet twitched and jerked as the lace tickled her toes. The masked man looked up at her face.

“Ticklish?” he asked patronisingly.

Sophie just glared at his masked face.

“Whatever” he responded before going back to tying her big toes together.

She watched him cut the other lace in half with a flip knife from his pocket before tying one length of it around her little toe on her right foot. Sophie’s feet twitched again as the string ran between her ticklish toes. Her little toe was stretched back and tied to the chair’s frame before the same was done to her little toe on her left foot before that kidnapper stepped back.

Sophie struggled again, but couldn’t move, her feet were immobile and stretched out. Her hands tied behind her and duct taped into fists so she couldn’t operate any of her fingers. A blindfold went over her eyes and was tied underneath her pulled ponytail. She took a deep sigh as the footsteps disappeared into the distance, echoing around the empty warehouse.

Minute upon minute passed as Sophie sat there in darkness, listening for any sounds of movement. Fear was slowly taking control of her mind as thoughts of the different tortures that Mike’s mob had inflicted on others.

Finally, the silence was broken as the squealing and squeaking of wheels on a trolley filled the room, closely followed in sequence by the clicking of hard heeled shoes on the concrete floor. Sophie took a deep breath and gulped, knowing that the trolley contained some sort of torture equipment.

The trolley and footsteps got closer and closer before stopping just in front of her outstretched feet.

“W-W-What are you going to do to me?” Sophie asked nervously.

“I’m going to break you, a little bit at a time” Mike said softly. “I need a window of 2 hours on Saturday to bring in a shipment, no police presence at all”.

“Mike, you know I can’t authorise that, I do not have the power” Sophie replied sympathetically.

“You don’t, but your Daddy does” Mike laughed. “I need you to instruct him of a fictional crime, elsewhere in the city that requires all available units. He will listen to you”.

“No, I can’t” Sophie replied.

“Well let’s just see if I can change your mind” Mike chuckled to himself, “after all, we have at least 24 hours before anyone knows you are missing”.

“Are you stupid, my partner will have already reported it” Sophie said in a cocky tone.

“HA” Mike laughed. “Officer Johnson has been on my payroll for years. He is currently going about his and your normal duties, just so no suspicion arises”.

“I knew he was a fraud” Sophie scoffed. “Once my Dad hears about this, your whole empire will crumble”.

“But he won’t hear about it” Mike said smugly. “By the time I am finished with you, you will do whatever I say”.

“Fat Chance, you crook” Sophie scoffed.

“I am going to mentally torture you, for hour upon hour, leaving no scars or marks, apart from those imbedded in your brain” Mike said abruptly.

Sophie thought about how he could do that without harming her. She shivered as she thought about water boarding tortures or how she could be deprived of Oxygen.

“I have to say Officer” Mike said softly. “You have incredibly nice, soft feet for someone who spends a lot of time on them”.

Sophie scoffed, but secretly she was happy that someone noticed the time and effort that she put into keeping her feet in perfect condition.

“One of my team noticed that they were ticklish. Is that true?” Mike said patronisingly.

Sophie bit her tongue.

“I wonder what would happen if I was to run this feather down your sole?” Mike joked as he picked up a stiff turkey feather off the trolley.

Sophie clenched her jaw, knowing that her feet were extremely ticklish, she waited and tried to prepare for the impact of the feather.

The tip of the feather touched down on the ball of her right foot and slowly glided down her exposed arch to her heel. A shiver shot up her body as her face tensed, trying to contain the squeal that wanted to escape her mouth. The feather slowly glided back up her sole from her heel to the ball again. Sophie turned her head away, still trying to focus her mind away from the ticklish sensation. The feather started to stroke quicker and quicker, Sophie was losing control of her mouth.

“Eeeekkk” she squealed.

“Aww, what’s wrong? Is somebody ticklish?” Mike joked as he increased the speed of the feather once again, this time running it under Sophie’s slender toes. She tried to wriggle her toes but they were firmly tied back.

“EEEeeeekkkk hehehehehehe yeeeessss hehehehehehe” Sophie let out a giggled answer as she couldn’t contain herself anymore. The feather gliding back and forth under her toes.

“Coochie, Coochie, Coo” Mike mocked as he increased the speed again, now focusing the feather across to her bound left foot, gliding it under her toes.

“Hehehehehehehe Stoooppppp hehehehehehehehe” Sophie giggled uncontrollably.

Mike continued to tickle her bound feet with the feather as Sophie giggled over and over. The feather glided across her soft heels, up and down her arches, across and under her toes.

“Ready to make a deal yet?” Mike asked.

“Hehehehe noooo hehehehehehe” Sophie giggled. “You won’t geeeeeet away with this hehehehehehe”.

Mike put down the feather onto the trolley.

“The feather tickled you a bit, I wonder if this will persuade you?” he said softly before spider tickling his fingers over both of her bound soles.

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaha” Sophie laughed.

“Does it tickle?” Mike joked.

“Yeeaahahahahahahahahahahahaaha” Sophie laughed as his fingers danced over her sensitive skin, unable to move her feet at all.

After 5 more minutes of tickling, Mike finally stopped, giving Sophie the chance to regain her breath.

“D-D-Do you really think that you tickling me will work?” Sophie panted out.

“I admire your stubbornness Officer” Mike said. “That was just a warm up for you. There is someone else who wants a piece of you. EVA?” Mike called out.

Sophie gulped nervously. Eva was Mike’s daughter. Sophie had arrested her multiple times but had never been able to get a water tight conviction. Eva was a 25 year old, 6 foot brunette with flawless skin and beauty. She was used in the organisation to seduce both male and female’s, bringing them to Mike and his gang.

A shiver went up Sophie’s spine as the clicking of her high heels echoed around the abandoned warehouse, getting louder and louder as she approached.

“Ooo, what do we have here?” Eva cooed. “Officer Wilson, we meet again”.

Even though Sophie’s eyes were covered by the blindfold, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Don’t you have a night club you should be at?” Sophie said sternly with a grin on her face.

“Dad? Why is she so feisty, I thought you would have took that smirk off her stupid face by now” Eva said condescendingly to Mike.

“I’ve got other business to attend to, she’s all yours Eva” Mike replied.

Eva dragged one of her pointy nails down Sophie’s left foot.

“EEEEEKKKKKK” Sophie squealed.

“Looks like my manicure will come in handy” Eva joked. “And you said it was a waste of money”.

“Stop fooling around” Mike replied. “I want a breakthrough by morning”.

Sophie listened to Mike’s footsteps disappear into the distance.

“You don’t have to do this, Eva. There is a way out” Sophie tried to reason.

“You have arrested me 6 times, Officer” Eva said sternly. “I have spent 6 different nights in your shitty police cells. This is now personal”.

“6 nights is nothing, you will be looking at 6 years in jail for this” Sophie said sternly.

“Talking time is over” Eva scoffed before scattering her nails over Sophie’s soles.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sophie screamed.

“Aww, is the big, bad police officer ticklish?” Eva joked as she dug her nails into Sophie’s arches.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEEESSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sophie laughed.

Her long, pointy acrylic nails danced all over Sophie’s feet and toes as she laughed uncontrollably, her head swaying from side to side, as much as her tied ponytail would let her.

“Your feet are incredibly soft Officer, you will have to let me know who does your pedicures” Eva joked, stopping the tickling momentarily.

“F-F-F-FUCK YOU” Sophie panted out. “AAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” she laughed again as Eva dug her nails deeper into Sophie’s arches.

“Let’s see how ticklish each of these toes are?” Eva joked, before scratching a single nail underneath each stretched toe.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sophie squealed and laughed.

“This is fun, we should tickle people more often” Eva chuckled to herself.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA EEVVAAAA STOOOPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sophie cackled as her toes were tortured by Eva’s nails.

Eva dug back into Sophie’s arches, dragging her fingernails up and down as Sophie laughed loudly and uncontrollably. Her face turning bright red as she laughed before Eva finally let her have a rest.

“Ready to agree to Daddy’s demands?” Eva asked.

“F-F-Fuck YOU!” Sophie panted out.

“Wrong answer” Eva said with glee as she sunk her nails back into Sophie’s ticklish feet.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sophie screamed.

Eva tortured her feet for another 5 minutes or so before stopping abruptly, leaving Sophie breathless again. Her blonde fringe, stuck to her red, sweat covered forehead. Eva took out her phone from her bag.

“Guy’s, can you bring me the table with the vice on and a drill” Eva asked. “Thanks”.

“W-W-What’s that for?” Sophie asked nervously, fearing the worst.

“You will see. Well you won’t, but you will feel it” Eva joked.

Sophie was frozen in fear.

“Do you want to submit?” Eva asked.

“N-N-No” Sophie replied nervously before gulping deeply.

A few minutes of silence passed before Sophie heard footsteps from behind her draw closer. A loud bang in front of her as the table legs thudded against the floor, followed by the brief whirring of the electric drill. Sophie tried to maintain her composure as she heard a drilling noise for a few seconds before it stopped.

“All set up for you, boss” a male voice said.

“Thanks, I feel we can leave this stubborn one alone for an hour or two to laugh to herself” Eva said jokingly.

Sophie’s blindfold was briefly removed. As her eyes adjusted to the artificial lighting in the warehouse, she could see the table positioned the other side of the chair her feet were tied to. Eva sat on the side of the table, dressed in a blue dress. She swung her legs back and forth, showing the bright red soles of her LV heels. Sophie looked through the gap in the backrest to see her bound ankles, but the backrest blocked out the rest of her feet and bound toes.

“What is the vice for?” Sophie asked nervously.

“To hold the drill silly” Eva said with a grin.

“And the drill?” Sophie asked again nervously.

“This” Eva said, holding up the pale blue drill.

Sophie’s eyes went wide with fear when she gazed upon the drill, fitted with a sweeping brush head. Sophie watched Eva toy with her, pressing the drill to send the brush head spinning around.

“This next hour or so will be full of laughs for you” Eva joked, fitting the drill to the vice.

Sophie winced, feeling the stiff bristles against her sensitive soles.

“You can’t, please” Sophie begged.

“It’s too late for that I’m afraid” Eva said with a grin before jumping off the table and walking behind Sophie, attaching her blindfold back on.

“Eva, Please, Don’t” Sophie begged.

Eva did not answer, instead walked back to the table.

“Have fun” she said jokingly. “See you in an hour”.

She pressed the trigger on the drill, sending the brush head spinning. Sophie erupted into laughter as the bristles span over her soles and toes.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITTT TICKLLEESSSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

“See you soon” Eva said softly before walking away.

“WAIITT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOONNNTTT LEEEAAAVVEEE MEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sophie cackled with laughter as Eva exited.

Sophie was left, laughing uncontrollably, bound to chairs in the empty warehouse. Her cries of laughter echoed around the vacant room as the bristles span round and round, covering every part of her bound, ticklish soles.

Minute after minute slowly ticked by for Sophie, her constant laughing was now making her voice hoarse as all moisture was sucked from her. The drill spinning the brush head against her vulnerable soles as she could do nothing to stop it but laugh. Her stomach starting to cramp from a combination of uncontrollable laughter and the urge to go to the toilet. The tickling sensation did not weaken as she could feel each ticklish stroke of each individual bristle across her exposed soles and toes. Every laughterous shake and twist of her head pulled her hair that was tied behind her to the pole.

She couldn’t hold onto her bladder any longer as her tensed body relaxed, sending a trickle of urine out of her with every giggling cry.

Around an hour after she first left, Eva returned. She strutted across the warehouse floor, expecting to hear the sound of laughter from the captive Police Officer but it was somewhat silent. The air had been zapped out of Sophie’s lungs, leaving her laughing silently to herself as the bristles dragged across her soles. Eva paused when she got close to Sophie, noticing the puddle underneath her chair.

“Aww, did the strong Policewoman wet herself” Eva mocked.

Sophie didn’t respond to the question, still laughing silently as her feet were being tortured.

Eva turned off the drill and removed it from the vice. Sophie’s feet were a shade of pink from the light scratching of the bristles. She looked at Sophie’s red face, gasping for air.

“Can I get some assistance and a bottle of water” Eva said on her phone before locking it and placing it back into her bag.

“Ready to submit?” Eva asked.

Sophie just slowly shook her head, as much as her tied ponytail would let her. Eva rolled her eyes in disgust.

A few seconds later, the sound of footsteps echoed around the warehouse, stopping at Sophie.

“Let’s get her out of these wet trousers” Eva instructed. “I want her tied differently after. It’s time to get serious”.

Sophie felt the relief of her toes being untied, she scrunched her toes up and stretched them back out, over and over. The tape from her ankles was cut off and her feet freed from the chair, being placed on the cold, dirty floor of the warehouse.

Sophie felt her belt being unclipped from her wet trousers, she tried to put up a struggle but had zero energy. With one swift pull of her trousers, they were removed from her legs, showing her pale green pants, with a large dark green wet patch. Her pants were the next to be removed as the cold air hit her wet vagina and bum.

“Drink” Eva instructed as she forced the bottle of water into Sophie’s mouth.

Sophie did not hesitate to gulp it all down, the cold water soothed her aching throat. The binding around her wrists was undone, her arms flopped down to her sides through exhaustion. Her ponytail was freed before Sophie was grasped by a person from either side, lifting her from her wet seat. They dragged her across the room as her heels dragged across the cold, dirty floor before they stopped and propped her up. Her wrists were re-tied in front of her before being attached to a hook. The clanking of a crank filled the room as the chain that the hook was attached to lifted, pulling Sophie’s arms above her head, stretching her. She felt a cold strap being wrapped around each ankle before her feet were spread apart by a couple of feet. She tried to move her legs but the straps had been fastened to the floor, only giving her an inch or so of freedom. The cranking started again as her arms were pulled further up, forcing her onto her tip toes, before everyone walked away from her, just leaving Eva stood menacingly in front of the half dressed, blindfolded Officer.

Sophie could hear the clicking of Eva’s heels as she paced around in front of Sophie’s bound body.

“Are you ready to submit yet?” Eva said sternly, pausing her pacing in front of Sophie.

“O-Over my dead body” Sophie panted out, still exhausted.

“That can certainly be arranged” Eva replied.

Sophie gulped nervously as she twisted her still duct taped hands above her, trying to pull on the binding that pinned her arms tightly.

“But for now, I have something else in mind to get you to agree” Eva said in a wicked tone. “Tell me, are you as ticklish on your upper body as you are on your feet?”

Sophie froze in fear. “N-N-Noo” she stuttered.

“That didn’t sound too convincing” Eva replied as she grasped the zipper of Sophie’s police jacket, tugging it down, revealing her white shirt. She grasped the buttons of her shirt before ripping the shirt open the reveal Sophie’s pale, toned and tensed stomach and black bra.

“Tut tut tut, unmatching underwear” Eva mocked.

Before Sophie could respond, Eva sunk her nails into Sophie’s now exposed sides.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sophie cried with laughter as the ten fingernails scattered over her sides.

“Goody” Eva responded.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sophie begged as she laughed.

Eva’s nails danced over her hips and sides as Sophie’s arms thrashed around above her. Her feet bouncing slightly on her tip toes as she tried to move away from Eva’s tortuous fingers to no avail.

Eva’s hands moved over to Sophie’s tensed stomach, scribbling all over it.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEASEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sophie cackled with laughter.

“Not until you submit” Eva mocked.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA I-I-I CAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAANNNTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sophie screamed as her sensitive exposed stomach was tortured.

Eva continued to tickle Sophie’s stomach and sides for 10 minutes as she danced around against her bonds, laughing continuously. Finally, Eva paused, giving Sophie a bit of time to recover. Sophie could hear a snipping noise as Eva was playing menacingly with a pair of scissors in front of her face.

“Let’s give these tits a chance to play as well” Eva mocked before sliding the scissors in between Sophie’s breasts and snipping the front of her black bra.

Sophie’s perky breasts popped out as either side of her bra hung down to her sides. Eva put down the scissors and picked up a feather duster, seductively dragging it from Sophie’s stomach up to her breasts.

“No, Please, Eva, Don’t Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe” Sophie pleaded before bursting into a fit of giggles as the feather duster glided across her nipples, instantly turning them erect.

“Aww, are your titties ticklish?” Eva mocked.

“Hehehe YEEEEAAHHHHHH hehehehehehehehe” Sophie continued to giggle.

Eva held the feather duster across both breasts before spinning it in her hand, causing Sophie to bounce up and down on her tip toes, jiggling her breasts.

After a few minutes, Eva’s phone buzzed. She put down the duster before heading over to the table to retrieve it.

“Yep, fine, I will be a few minutes” Eva said before putting down the phone and turning back to Sophie.

“I have to pop out but I have something for you to keep you occupied” she said.

Screeching filled the room as Eva dragged the table across to Sophie, putting it in front of her. Sophie heard the drill again.

“NO, PLEASE, NOT THAT” Sophie pleaded.

“You already know what you have to do” Eva responded sternly,

Sophie took a deep breath.

“No, OK then” Eva said shaking her head.

A sensitive shiver shot up Sophie’s spine as the feather duster slid in between her legs, tickling her vagina and bum cheeks. A click of the drill before the whirring started, sending the feather duster spinning against her pussy and bum.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehe ittt tickklleesss hehehehehehehehehehehehehe” Sophie giggled as her private region was tortured.

“I don’t know how long I will be, but have fun” Eva mocked as she left Sophie, bouncing up and down unable to free herself from the ticklish agony she was exposed to.

Sophie continued to laugh and squirm as the feather duster span in between her legs for the next 10 minutes before the ticklish feeling started to change. The ticklish sensation was slowly dying off, being replaced by a warm feeling as the feathers tickled her exposed clit.

Sophie, still unable to see tried to focus her mind away from the sensuous feeling but it was no going away. Her giggles were slowly being replaced by moans, soft at first but as the feathers flicked across her clit over and over, the moans became louder. She felt a sudden rush of blood down her body as goosebumps covered her naked skin.

Moan after moan flowed out of her mouth until her body tensed up even more, her toes flicked and curled, her body began tingling as her first orgasm hit her. A few deep breaths later and the warm feeling did not go away, the feather duster brought her second and third orgasms in quick succession.

Luckily for her, the sound of high heels reappeared.

Eva stood in front of Sophie, staring at her sweat covered body, a trickle of blood on her bottom lip from where she bit down. Eva knew the signs. She stopped the drill and removed it from the vice, gliding the feathers out from in between Sophie’s legs.

She lowered the hoist from above Sophie, dropping her arms slightly. Sophie was barely able to stand, instead swaying against the hook holding her arms up. Eva got a chair and placed it under Sophie, lowering the hoist, allowing her to be seated. She removed the straps from her ankles before using them to bind her chest back against the back rest of the chair, just under her breasts.

“Ready to come to our terms now?” Eva asked softly.

Sophie slowly picked her sweaty head up. “Go Fuck Yourself” she grunted.

“That’s it, no more messing around now” Eva said in anger.

Sophie clicked her neck before lowering her head back to the floor.

Eva grabbed the duct tape and wrapped it around Sophie’s ankles before collecting the other chair and lifting Sophie’s bound legs onto it and through the hole between the back rest and seat cushion. She looked at Sophie’s bare feet.

“Your feet are filthy. Let’s clean them up for you” she joked. “Daddy’s princess cant leave with dirty feet”.

She grabbed the old boot laces and bound Sophies big toes back together before tying her little toes back again against the chair, immobilising her feet. She quickly strutted away, returning with a bucket of water and a boot scrubbing brush.

“Time for your pedicure” she joked before dunking the brush into the water and raising it up to Sophie’s soles.

As soon as the brush first stroked across Sophie’s sole, she wailed in ticklish agony.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA” Sophie screamed.

The ticklish feeling was increased massively post orgasm and Sophie could feel every stroke of each bristle on the brush.

Minute after minute passed as Eva scrubbed and Sophie screamed with laughter until she could take no more.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-I-I’LL DO IIITTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, JUST STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAPPP”.

Eva stopped and put down the brush in the bucket.

“Do what?” She asked.

“I-I-I will give you your window” Sophie panted.

“Good” Eva said softly. “But if you betray us, you will be back in the same position, next time, we won’t stop torturing you”.

Sophie nodded, slowly.

“But, whilst you are here” Eva said with a grin before grabbing the brush from the bucket and scrubbing away at Sophie’s feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” Sophie screamed over and over until she was breathless and slowly passed out.

Sophie awoke from her slumber, she opened her eyes to see the darkness of the warehouse, the moon light shone through the broken window onto her unbound body. She looked around, there was no one there. She groggily stood up before zipping back up her jacket to cover up her broken shirt. To the side of her was her still wet pants and trousers along with her boots. She shivered as she put them on before putting her socks over her still tingling feet. Finally she put on her lace less boots and tried to find the exit, still thinking what she was going to tell her dad.

Just read this for the third time. Absolutely wonderful. The use of Eva as someone who has a grudge against Officer Wilson was inspired. Well done!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back