• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public tickling

realbaresoles

2nd Level Red Feather
Latest clip is “Six foot auburn — LITERAL TOUCHING.” Store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Here’s another thing I’ve been treasuring since 2019 that I haven’t felt I could let go of — whenever I put a clip up for sale it always feels less special and intense when I later watch it. This one had me going back to my bad old ways of touching the woman’s sensitive bare soles! I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THIS! Don’t be an asshole like me! Just enjoy my assholery from the comfort of your home.

Anyway. Let me explain ��

This was the six foot auburn girl I had already shot three previous times in the preceding years. Each time I shot her she seemed to be more mellow than the time before — maybe because someone was showing so much interest in something she might have been embarrassed of — her big long meaty soles, like Uma Thurman’s except without the bent big toe! So there she was again except in the alley again like the first time I shot her. Sadly she had her feet only loosely slipped out of her huge clunky Dockers, white socks still on them. I saw her and saw that her feet were not bare and not propped up, and my disappointment must have been like a billboard across my face, because at that exact moment she looked up and saw me and after a split second of recognition she actually blurted out a laugh! She then caught herself and shook her head and looked back down at her text book. I felt SEEN but had to also laugh myself. I had so much content of her big soft soles, what more could I ask for?

After a half hour of fruitless patrolling, including one aborted attempt to shoot a girl on the lawn, I was back to checking the alleys again and there they were — her huge feet were now naked and propped way up on her table! I saw her see me, slip her book into her lap, and then shut her eyes! This was almost literally an engraved invitation. And then the thought struck me: I would sit at the table right next to her, move the chair close to her, and tap the sole of her bare foot as if trying to get her attention — after she literally put her feet up for me I couldn’t imagine how she could get too upset. So I set the camera up on the table and propped my bag next to it so passersby couldn’t see it too much (which failed—multiple people clearly saw the camera) and started shooting, then slid my chair over to where she was sitting. I saw her watching me through squinting eyes, then they shut again!

It took me a while to actually work up the courage to first touch her sole. When I finally did, an electric sense of excitement shot through my body—the flesh on the bottom of her foot which I had looked at so many times — I had TOUCHED IT. It was so soft as I could tell from that one quick touch. She didn’t look at me, just reacted a bit. I don’t know if she was pretending to be asleep or what but from the way she was sitting upright she clearly was not asleep and I had just seen her wide awake anyway, with a book! So I had touched the big, soft sole of her foot and nothing had happened. I was now fully excited and as I’m sure you all know, there goes caution to the wind when you’re in that status!

I resolved to keep touching her bare soles until she acknowledged it, and that’s exactly what I proceeded to do.

For over 20 minutes I sat there, periodically reaching over and putting my hand on the vulnerable bottom of her feet, when there wasn’t anyone on the alley, initially, but as time went on I got more brazen, lol. And the whole time, no reaction! Just as I was wanted to see what she would do, she I think was curious what I would then do beyond touching her feet. I think we would still be sitting there to this very day unless I decided to go in with a real tickle rather than a light stroke. This finally broke the impasse — her soles seemed ticklish — and she finally opened her eyes and looked at me! Then we chatted for a few minutes, discreetly, and I won’t share her thoughts too much, except she said with a laugh that I certainly seemed to like her (TRUE!) and that she’d see me around the park. That part, sadly, got interrupted by a global pandemic — let’s see where she is and I am once the 2020-21 pandemic is over ....

Do you think men here are inspired to copy this type of behavior when they see something like this given a place to post for 10 years?

Do you think men here are inspired to copy this type of behavior when they see something like this given a place to post for 10 years?

Doubtful. Men have been adept at doing shady things all on their own for quite some time.

They had to pass the up-the-skirt law more than 10 years ago, for example.

No more than people watching a horror movie are inclined to commit murder.
But if they have the money, the time, and the actors, they'll make their own.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back