• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 13: Prep Week, Day 3, Part 1 (FF/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 1 of Chapter 13 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: Prep Week, Day 2: Part 7

When Jen woke up, she realized her internal clock must have begun to synchronize with Tickle Cartel time, since she woke up on her own and was not bound to her bed. Taking a glance over to the digital clock by her bed, she saw that it was 6:30 am, so she decided to see if Rebecca was up already. She got out of her bed and stretched, enjoying the fact that she could, before quietly heading out into the living room.

“Hi, Jen,” Rebecca yawned and waved at Jen. Rebecca looked like she had just gotten up and opted to fix herself breakfast first. “I see you got up before I could come in to wake you up. What do you want for breakfast? I’m making myself eggs.”

“I could go for… some eggs,” Jen let out a yawn in the middle of her response.

“Alright, can you get three plates out?” Rebecca asked, pointing to the spot where the plates were kept. Jen nodded and grabbed the plates, turning to her host to see why she asked for three. “Leave one of them here and put the other two on the table.” Pretty soon, Rebecca was unloading eggs onto the plate, and then she and Jen ate breakfast. They both followed this up by getting ready for the day, with Jen opting to wear another crop top and shorts outfit. Like the previous day, Jen was ready for Transporter Training well before she and Rebecca actually needed to leave, so she sat down on the couch with her book. A while after Rebecca finished getting ready for the day, she informed Jen that it was time to go, so Jen got her flip flops on. Rebecca drove Jen to Transporter Training in her T cart, and Jen said goodbye as she got out of the car.

“Hi, Miss Akari,” Jen greeted her teacher around ten minutes before class was to start.

“Hi, Jen,” Miss Akari returned the greeting. “How are you today?”

“Doing wonderful,” Jen smiled. “Can I get… thanks!”

“I’ll see you inside, Jen,” Miss Akari ended the quick interaction after she gave Jen a locker key for her flip flops.

“Hi, Sienna,” Jen announced to the student already in the classroom, who turned to face her before returning the greeting. Once Jen had put away her flip flops, she made small talk with Sienna and the others as they filled the classroom.

Miss Akari came in at 8:00 to begin the class, and when she reached the front, all small talk stopped as the attention turned to her. “Welcome back, everyone. Like yesterday, it’s good to see you all here and in the correct clothes. Yesterday, we focused on Seizer responsibilities and practiced some fun ticklish captures. Today, we will be focusing on Testers. We’ll start with the first interaction between Testers and tickle slaves: the initial tickle testing. As I explained a couple of days ago, when tickle slaves are first captured, they need to be tested for their most ticklish spots. We will be watching a video that will show you how this initial testing works, including how the tickle spot machines designed by engineers at the Tickle Cartel help us in speeding up the process.”

With the basic explanation out of the way, Miss Akari turned on the TV, and the video came to life. The Tickle Cartel employee on screen introduced herself as a Tester, and she explained the basics of her job: processing tickle slaves to find the most ticklish spot on each one. Like the Seizer from the video on the day before, the Tester called the tickle slaves ‘merchandise’, confirming that the view was not just held by Seizers. Jen tried to hide her grimace at this first dehumanizing reference as the movie went on. Unlike the Seizer from the day before, the Testers actually seemed to care about the tickle slave during the interaction. They did their best to comfort the tickle slave and positively reinforce compliant actions. In a speech to the audience, one of the Testers explained that it was important to be kind and encouraging to ‘the merchandise’ because of two primary reasons. Firstly, the Testers at this station needed to get their job done as quickly as possible, and being kind often encouraged the tickle slaves to trust the slavers more. This usually led to them being comfortable enough to reveal their most ticklish spots, thereby avoiding punishment. The lack of punishment then cut down on the total time needed to spend with each tickle slave, resulting in a faster ‘processing of the merchandise’, as the Tester put it. Secondly, the Tester explained, this was the perfect place to begin to show that positive actions would be rewarded, and negative reactions would be punished. An initial positive attitude by the Tester would show the tickle slave that they would only be punished with extra tickling if they disobeyed orders by trying to deceive the Testers. After informing the audience why the employee was being kind to ‘the merchandise’, the video went back to the interaction between Tester and tickle slave. The Tester sat the tickle slave up in the same position that Jen had been bound in when she was brought in for testing, and then they began asking basic questions about the tickle slave. After each answer, the Testers made sure to reassure and attempt to comfort the tickle slave, encouraging her to give them more information. The tickle slave was eventually asked where her most ticklish spot was, and she gave the same answer as what the machine said. While the tickle slave was answering the last question, the video showed a brief glimpse of the tickle spot machine, showing what colors on the machine meant heightened ticklish spots. The Testers did test the tickle slave’s feet for a very short time just to see how ticklish they really were before telling the tickle slave how great of a job she did and exiting the room with her in a hogtie.

“And that’s how you want to treat the merchandise,” the Tester on screen, again away from the tickle slave, declared. “You want to make sure they are as comfortable as possible so they will be as honest as possible. And like I said before, honesty makes the process go faster, and every little bit of time saved with one tickle slave makes the processing more efficient. The quicker processing gets done, the quicker we can send them out for the real initiation into tickle slavery. Also, as I said before, a better attitude helps condition the merchandise to see intense tickle punishment as a direct result of disobedience, which is just an added bonus. It shows them how easy tickle slavery can be if they obey the rules or how hard it can be if they disobey. That’s basically all we have about the interaction with the merchandise for their processing. Now, let’s go into detail about the tickle spot machines that we use to get a good estimate of the tickle slave’s most ticklish spot before they say it.”

The video transitioned to the tickle spot machine, which was on the other side of the room as where the tickle slave had been bound. It had room for a Tester to sit comfortably behind it to control it, and one Tester did this while another tickle slave was brought into the room. When the tickle slave was tied up on the wall, the Tester started the machine’s scan while the tickle slave answered the other Tester’s questions. The machine finished after just over a minute, and then the Tester at the machine signaled to her partner, who asked the tickle slave what her most ticklish spot was. This time, the tickle slave’s response disagreed with the machine’s analysis, and the video suddenly cut back to the Tester.

“Oh, I forgot another thing: what to do if the spot that the tickle slave claims is their most ticklish spot disagrees with the machine’s analysis,” the original Tester jumped in. “The tickle spot machines are fairly advanced in their analysis, but since they do not actually tickle the merchandise, they sometimes mess up on spots. If this disagreement happens, initially give the merchandise the benefit of the doubt and test both spots for thirty seconds each. Should the merchandise be correct, simply put the spot they said as the most ticklish spot. However, if they are wrong, then they get tickled for five minutes extra on their most ticklish spot as punishment for lying. This is to happen even if they claim that they did not know how ticklish that other spot was. Unfortunately, we cannot verify how good of a liar the merchandise is, so the assumption has to be that they knew they were lying.” Jen shifted around nervously in her chair, remembering just how close she got to a punishment when she was being processed. Now knowing what would have happened otherwise, Jen was now especially thankful that her Testers were nice to her.

Cutting back to the video, it turned out that the machine was correct about the most ticklish spot, and although it could easily be overlooked by a normal person, the Testers had no choice but to punish the tickle slave. The victim was in hysterics by the end of five torturous minutes, and as she was taken out, the Tester came back on screen.

“Instances where the merchandise lies about their most ticklish spot are great times to be ruthless in your tickling,” the Tester explained, glee filling her face. “You want to make sure they have no doubts that disobeying orders leads to merciless, torturous tickling. One way or another, the tickle slave should learn that good behavior leads to good results and bad behavior leads to terrible tickle torture. Before we move on, I should address the final situation that could come up. Once in a while, a slave will refuse to give a spot as their most ticklish spot. Most of the time, they are just too terrified to reveal anything, which is understandable given what Seizers sometimes put them through. In this case, a spot other than their most ticklish spot should be announced as the tickle target, and the merchandise’s reaction should be judged. Purely scared merchandise will reveal that this spot is not their most ticklish spot more often than not out of fear of punishment. If that happens, there is no need for punishment; just tickle their real most ticklish spot for the basic test. However, if they say nothing or indicate that the other spot is their most ticklish one, do the test on both spots and punish them if the spoken spot is wrong, which is most often the case. The whole other case is if the merchandise is clearly defiant and simply refuses to give the tickle spot information to you out of spite. If this is undeniably the case, just pick a random spot that is barely ticklish based on the machine’s analysis. Tickle test both spots and then punish the merchandise, tickle torturing whichever spot was more ticklish. In doing this, you emphasize punishment for defiance. So, that’s all for the initial processing, which is used to separate the merchandise based on their most ticklish spots.”

“Yes, that is all for that subject,” Miss Akari took the attention from the screen and brought it back to her. “Today, we have a great opportunity to get some real-life experience with the tickle spot machines. The Tickle Cartel wants every Transporter to get some experience with one of these machines, so we have one of them here, along with a Tester to help guide us in its use. After we take a 20-minute break, we will split up into our four pairs assigned yesterday. Each pair will get a turn with the tickle spot machine, with the Tester explaining how it is used. The Tester will then demonstrate the tickle spot testing on both partners, one at a time, while the free partner assists.” Jen contained her eyes widening to a short amount upon learning that she was going to be getting tested again. “While this is happening, the other three pairs will be watching different videos of other parts of the Tester process. We’ve got two rooms in the building next door set up for this, and I will be going between the pairs to monitor you and answer questions. Does everyone understand?” As no one had any questions or objections, Miss Akari declared, “Alright, I’ll see you back here in twenty minutes.”

Jen looked up at the clock as she stretched, seeing that it was now 9:20. During the break, she got up and walked around with her classmates a bit. Everyone was generally excited about using the tickle spot machines after having seen them in action in the video. Although Jen was nervous about being tested again and indignant about how the video had talked about tickle slaves, she was excited to see the machine from the other side. All the conversation made the break go by quickly, and soon everyone was back in their seats, waiting to see who was going where.

“Alright, from overhearing your conversations, I know that you are all excited to test the tickle spot machines,” Miss Akari broadcasted, heightening the excitement in the room. “As I said before, we will do this in the same pairs as yesterday, and the other groups will be watching different videos about Testers. Each pair will get half an hour at each station, and then we will rotate. Catalina and Aurora, you will be the first to test out the tickle spot machine. It is right outside and to the right, so go ahead and head over there. A Tester will be waiting for you outside the shed where it is stored. Gabriella and Sienna, you will be staying in here for the first set.” After starting the video for the two students, Miss Akari quietly addressed the four remaining students, “You four, come with me.” Once they were outside the room, Miss Akari’s voice returned to normal, “We need to go to the next building over for the other two videos.” Jen, Zoe, Theresa, and Camille followed Miss Akari to the next building over, and as they approached another classroom, Miss Akari ushered Theresa and Camille in, “Your video is in here. There’s a remote on the front desk. Just press power and then play. I’ll be back in a few minutes to make sure there’s no troubles. Jen and Zoe, follow me.” Miss Akari took the final two students one more room over and went to the front desk, starting a video for the two. “You two enjoy this; I’ll be by in a little bit to answer questions.”

As Miss Akari departed the room, Jen and Zoe’s focus turned to the screen at the front. The video began by having a Tester explain that tickle slaves, again ‘merchandise’ in her words, were separated based on their most ticklish spots and sent to the Tickle Cartel on several different ships. Although Jen was familiar with the process, having recently been through it, she began wondering why the Tickle Cartel wanted to separate all the tickle slaves and inefficiently use fuel to get them back to the Tickle Cartel. Filing the question away to ask Miss Akari later, Jen turned her attention back to the video. The Tester on the video explained that upon being moved over to their transportation ship, the tickle slaves would be put into specialized tickle machines based on their most ticklish spot. These tickle machines, the Tester explained, were used to tickle torture the tickle slaves to break them even before they could get to the Tickle Cartel. ‘And it didn’t work on me,’ Jen’s face got a little red as she remembered the tickle torture that the machine named Tara put her through on her way to the Tickle Cartel. ‘It tickled and tickled and tickled, but it did not break me.’ As Jen was recalling her own tickle torture, the Tester explained that the machines were programmed with limited artificial intelligence to detect the most effective methods of tickling slaves. They would then use and abuse those methods to tickle torture the tickle slaves in preprogrammed amounts of time. Of course, the tickle machines allowed for rest and provided basic necessities so the tickle slaves would stay healthy on their trip. The Tester explained that the machines were designed to absolutely torture the tickle slave and then provide for them as an apparent act of compassion. The entire time, the machine was to gauge how broken the tickle slave was and update the Testers on the ship. Reports typically started with the tickle slave being very defiant and progressed towards ticklish brokenness. By the end of a transportation period between two days and a week, most tickle slaves were well broken and ready to go straight to the final stage of the Tickle Slave Training Academy.

Once the Tester on the video finished the overview of the tickle machines, the video transitioned into showing several tickle slaves experiencing different stages of their transportation tickle torture. This particular video focused on upper body tickle machines, which used several different tickle tools to achieve their goals. In the vast assortment of clips, several tickle slaves were consistently tormented on different parts of their upper body, from necks to hips, armpits to bellies. The one constant was that each tickle slave was only tickled on a single spot of their body, their most ticklish spot. However, the tools and spots changed from video to video as different tickle slaves came on screen. The slaves progressed from pleading at the tickling to eventually just giving in and not resisting the tickle torture. Observing the tickle slaves carefully, Jen noticed that none of them seemed to be enjoying the tickling anywhere close to as much as she had when she was inside Tara, and she felt sorry for them. Sometime in the middle of the tickle machine clips, Miss Akari came in to see if Jen or Zoe had any questions. Jen asked her question about the different ships, but the teacher did not directly answer, instead requesting that Jen wait because it would be answered in a different video.

Miss Akari left soon after, but she came back with Catalina and Aurora as the video began rolling its credits, directing Jen and Zoe to the room where Theresa and Camille had been. Soon after, the teacher came back to start the video for Jen and Zoe. This video was nearly the same as the previous one, with the only difference being that the tickle machines focused on the lower body. Various tools tortured all over tickle slaves’ bare feet, legs, and knees. Following another long period of seeing lower bodies tickle tortured, during which Miss Akari came into probe for questions, Catalina and Aurora came to push Jen and Zoe to the next station.

Next Chapter
Chapter 13: Prep Week, Day 3: Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back