• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

La Princesas de la Cosquillas on PATREON/Laughs For Life on PATREON

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello my friends and you are my friends...

I had promised a site revamp at La Princesas around Mid-April and I have now delivered with the first portion of the site revamp, which was to adjust the tiers and product.

The very first move made is that I have now murged Laughs for Life with La Princesas de la Cosquillas. I figured instead of creating another page all together, it seamed a lot smarter to simply add another tier to the already ongoing page.

Modifications made on La Princesas side have only been done to the tiers, which is back to the 15$ for regular weekly updates, more to come by this weekend, which will be models available for customs.

Laughs for Life is now available at 30$ a month, which will eventually include my entire collection of Laughs for Life videos...but for now I started with two classics....ALSO TO BE NOTED....in addition to having access to the LAUGHS FOR LIFE catalog at 30$ you will also have access to all the new releases from La Princesas Cosquillas, thus making your membership at Laughs for Life only 15$ a month.

The Ticklish Cheerleaders...the FULL CLIP is already available split in three parts.
Coralie and Honey in Disguise...The FULL CLIP is also already available in a two part series.

Here is the link my friends...many more clips will be uploaded to Laughs for Life in the next few days and even this evening...if you never we're a member of La Princesas de la Cosquillas but a friend of Laughs for Life, this merger is the perfect time to jump back on the ship...La Princesas offers a variaty of extremely lovely ladies and of course Laughs for Life has the INTERNET RARETY...FRENCH QUEBEC LADIES.

I have many sessions that we're never released from LAUGHS FOR LIFE, they will soon be on the new home, PATREON.

Come check it out peeps :)

https://www.patreon.com/las_princesas_cosquillas

Check pics below For Coralie and Honey and check Subsequent post for The Ticklish Cheeleaders...

Attachments

• DSC02482.JPG
    DSC02482.JPG
    249.7 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC02488.JPG
    DSC02488.JPG
    214.7 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC02480.JPG
    DSC02480.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC02471.JPG
    DSC02471.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC02463.JPG
    DSC02463.JPG
    257.1 KB · Views: 84
The Ticklish Cheerleaders :)

Attachments

• DSC01892.JPG
    DSC01892.JPG
    271.9 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC01904.JPG
    DSC01904.JPG
    255 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC01882.JPG
    DSC01882.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC01874.JPG
    DSC01874.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC01864.JPG
    DSC01864.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 54
Looks good. I'll be joining May 1, I hate how Patreon charges for the whole month no matter the date.

all girls so cute tickle belly buttons armpits sides and feet hope see some new cute girls tickled .

I can tell you why this happens....the other option for the Patreon was to give free content for the remainder of the month. Example, if you would of registered on the 2nd of a month...and cancel let's say on the 30th, you had the month for free and we're never charged for watching the entire catalog. I agree with you that it's ridiculous how they proceed...

It's smart to wait for the beginning of the month that way you payments will be done then all the time and I will have a lot more content by then...I'll be update the page pretty much every day :)

See you on May 1st my friend...send me an email upon registration, i'll send you a gift :)....plus you will have access to all new La Princesas content, if you have never seen this...you will fall in love with a few of these models :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back