• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Ticklish Teacher! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I waited until class ended, the last of the day and decided now or never and approached Mr. Bowen who I sensed liked me and said I was having problems with the project he'd set and wondered if he might be able to help me understand a certain part a bit better and out of the classroom and winked which got a knowing smile. In his car saying more bluntly I liked his direct method of teaching and believed in straight talking and as he drove had a sneaky look at his socked feet as he'd taken his shoes off and was driving in his black nylon socks and joked I could smell sweaty feet when he saw me looking and told me that his size 11's did pong a bit, wiggled his toes and smiled! He told me he was bisexual and adventurous, had dated Mandy 2 years but she not knowing he sometimes played with guys!

On arrival at his place the rule shoes off so took of my size 10's. We had a couple of beers and having said we liked eachother had moved to the bedroom. At just 18yrs and he early 30's I had said I wanted a bit of fun but hadn't ever tried bondage which he was experienced in so suggested he being tied first which was exactly my game plan. I'd fantasised playing with him and now invited by him about to so told him to strip to briefs and socks and soon had him secured with the gear he had. Blindfold, gagged and ready, secured to the bed on his back.

I kneeled at the end of the bed by his socked feet which were secured together and reminding him I liked his bluntness said I was the same!

"Are you both ticklish Matt? I f so guess you're feeling pretty nervous and uncomfortable sensing me by these size 11 feet which Hmmm smell like feet and in your socks see nicely shaped feet with longish toes, in class wondered what your feet looked like and in the car you showed me! Not been totally honest with you Matt, not acted on it until now but for the past year found I've a thing for feet, men's feet and now the first opportunity to enjoy two warm n' sweaty feet and see you squirming guessing being sensitive right!"

He nodded and nodded again when I said I'd bet he'd imagined another part of his anatomy of interest to me not his feet and moaned as I told him that his size 11's my focus of attention and lightly stroked both socked soles simultaneously! He tried to kick out but was immobilised, his smelly feet were ticklish and vulnerable! I felt up and fondled his socked feet and deeply inhaled them and told him they had a rich n' masculine aroma which was appealing and inviting!

"Hmmm yeah Matt you have veeeerryy sweaty feet, you naughty man tempting me an innocent lad to enjoy every inch of them, every ticklish inch Matt and take my time, don't reckon you want me anywhere near your feet right Matt but that's your problem as I'm right where I want to be and that's by them both, close to them and able to do anything I want to them because you're not going anywhere and I've got a foot thing going on for you! I guess Mandy doesn't play with your feet as not something you'd invite her doing!" He moaned which was all the response needed!

Saying this I rubbed both Mr. Bowen's socked feet which were warm n' moist with his natural sweat which smelled awesome and pressed my face against both black nylon soles and loved him wanting to move his feet away from any kind of attention! I taunted him about there being lots of different ways to tickle ticklish feet as I'd done my homework being a good student so read accounts from ticklers and ticklees about techniques and reactions depending on the degree of sensitivity! The most ticklish I told him needing to be sweaty but pretty hot so plugged in the electric blowdryer and aimed the nozzle at his feet and heated them but to burn him but to increase their sensitivity and after ten minutes or so rubbed them with just the pads of my fingers and immediately a violent flinching!

"Hmmm now Matt your feet exactly as wanted as in all my fantasies about getting to grips with them, always unbearably ticklish as now reality, punishing you for trying to seduce one of your students and this way no marks, nothing to show or report if you tried but I'll be filming disguised hands in gloves tickling your feet as security as Matt if you think this being the only 'Feet-Meet' you now better think again as after class when I decide we'll come here for me to continue my private tuition as you value your job, relationship with Mandy and reputation so not want on You Tube 'Tickling Ticklish Teacher'!

I then lightly stroked his socked arches with one finger. And so the fun began for the boy and loved his instant violent and uncontrolled reaction as his toes clenched and splayed and both feet flinched, his gorgeous socked feet so ticklish and completely at my mercy, hearing him breathing heavily determined to surpress his laughter as I stroked over the length of both socked soles! I teased and taunted him to keep his teeth clenched so not showing me how effective my light stroking was over his feet from heels to toes as then giving me reason to give him something to laugh about!

I fondled his feet and sniffed them saying I'd seen him sometimes sliding his loafer shoes off under his desk in class and wondered what they smelled like and tasted like as later I'd be finding out licking over his soles and sucking on his toes and licking between them and guessing I'd find them licklish, a term used when tongue tickling feet and a sensation unbearable for many ticklees and told him he'd be investing in black nylons socks as my favourite kind and his job was to pleasure, please and satisfy me and lightly stroked the length of his feet, very ticklish feet and told him I'd be exploring them in meticulous detail so knowing in mapping them out where he the most and least ticklish through his socks and later bare and more ticklish and later licklish!

"Your socked toes warm n' moist Sir, let's call you that as more embarrassing and humiliating and exciting me reminding me the teacher with feet I've lusted after is in my control, his feet my feet right now being fondled in protective socks but still so sensitive, toes wiggling to very light, maddening strokes but soon socks off and that's when Sir suffers!"

I had another feel up of both socked feet and told him to prepare for a tortuous tickling for being a prevy teacher who'd intended seducing his student but tables turned he was going to be unwilling victim of foot-rape and very slowly peeled off each sock and there were his very attractive and appealing bare feet!

"Oh wow even better looking feet than I'd imagined and Hmmm fuck they smell awesome Sir, going to taste as ripe as they smell raunchy my guess and going to be so damn horribly ticklish, we both know that, I've fantasised of getting you like this and here you are in the flesh, immobilised and so vulnerable and helpless! I'm going to enjoy the parts of your anatomy which Mandy never does or will; yes your feet Sir, your super-sensitive feet!"

I began fondling and massaging, feeling up Matt's right foot and then his left foot saying he must be feeling so awkward with his size 11's trapped and the focus of attention of a novice foot fiend who'd be exploring the art of tickling and lickling on his feet. Hearing him gasp and his muffled moans exciting me! I stroked both soles simultaneously!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHHH SHIHHHHT STAHHHP HWHHHHAHHH STAHHHHHP NOOOHOOOO PLEAHHHHSE HAHHHAAHAHHA!"

Needless to say this above reaction was continuous throughout the initaition ordeal as said Mr Bowen' feet ridiculously ticklish n' licklish! So to continue, my hearing this reaction I taunted him that I didn't imagine my not enjoying playing with his horrendously sensitive, manly n' stinky feet anytime soon so he shouldn't and in fact had figured being Friday, no college Saturday; likely being an all-nighter! I loving his bare feet a lttle dirty and being close to my face, I was so damn horny with my face against his warm n' moist soles I couldn't resist massaging making him gasp but fighting his giggling as I told him i'd be taking full advantage of exploiting his real weakness of ticklishness and the massage made his feet more sensitive and taunted him stroking his soles and under his toes with comments like 'Does this tickle?' 'Oh did that tickle?' 'I'm sorry are you ticklish?' 'Does it tickle when I do this?'

He was going crazy as I stroked under his toes and he was a good teacher as his reactions were teaching me to being a good tickler but also kept feeling up his feet and massaging them as love the feel of his feet and getting them sweaty and smelly as his foot smell is strong but not pungent and like said reactive to being tickled having been massaged, I lightly tickled each sole with one finger and then after both feet individually I tickled his toes and soles at the same time and he lost control and howled, he exploded with laughter!

My light stroking his feet followed the serious tickle torment and then resumed the harder tickling again and buried my face in his bare soles and licked, a sensation he'd not been expecting and licked them again more furiously as they tasted awesome and slid my fingers over his saliva lubed soles hearing him panting and giggling and tickled faster so he laughed harder! The nibbled on the ball of his right foot and then left foot and inormed him he was very educational as through him it was clear I had a thing for feet and taunted him what tickled more, my fingers or tongue but we both knew being so ticklish, any attention to his feet delivering a ruthless ticklish-licklish sensation! I nibbled the arches of Mr Bowen's feet and saliva lubed my fingers slid over his feet as he screamed with laughter, his head shaking from side to side on the pillows of his bed.

"Mmmm love nibbling your feet Sir, they taste salty and Mmmm awesome, yeah love tasting these tasty feet and a bonus it's so unbearably ticklishly licklish for you, hearing you enduring tickles and lickles is really exciting as nibbling your feet tickles you like hell and that's real fun, hearing you laugh like a loon and seeing your futile attempts to kick out as your toes clench and splay instantly reactive to the insidious tickling! Who said torture has to hurt? I've read how throughout history tickling has been used to punish and interrogate people or for Nazis officers, amusement! They'd maybe tease a French resistance fighter having him secured naked to a table where they'd be getting drunk and challenging one another seeing who could get the best ticklish reaction from the captive! Beginning giggling, the torture progressing so tickles all over his body became painful to the point the prisoner almost lost his mind and was driven breathless so they'd stop and then begin again until they got bored! I have to say Sir it gets me hot thinking about that!"

I then licked Mr. Bowen's right foot and nibbling his toes then tickling left foot and licking and nibbling his toes and teasing him verbally saying “Coochie coochie coo! Your feet are really ticklish aren’t they? Love tickling you and making you laugh, tickle, tickle, tickle, gentle and light tickling really gets you doesn't it Sir!"

Mr. Bowen gasped as pressed my face to his soles and I nibbled on one foot and then the other, my fingers stroking the length of his soles and slid in between his toes and the sensitive arches of his feet being target areas and being stroked and tickled consistently as having learned even when not tickling the ticklee, always to keep stimulating their body so touching them!

"Sir has such a weakness being tickle, tickle, ticklish and hate being tickled, it drives you mad right Sir and guess what Sir; I like driving Sir mad Sir!"

I wiggled my fingers in between my teacher's unbearably ticklish toes and loving the warmth of his feet against my face loving the raunchy scent of both feet and used from his own selection of teasing tools; the feather and slowly and methodically saw it in between one toe and the another and another making comments how feather sensitive he was as both feet flinched!

I then raked the quill end the length of each foot in turn and said I loved the fact I could do anything I wanted to his feet and would be taking full advantage of this fact and our secret unless he angered or upset me and I'd see the film I'd be taking of his feet enjoyed being shared on line with details how to connect with him so in his interest to comply with me. He nodded he'd obey me rather than risk his job and lay still as I massaged his feet keeping them sweaty n' sensitive!

'Bzzzzzzz' activated the sonicare and the moment the revolving bristles connected with his soles, Sir was in ticklish hell as the teasing torture sent ticklish volts through him as he did react as if being electrocuted, iI drew the bristles over his soles slowly one by one finding the weakest points and the centre of his soles highly reactive I spent time just running the sonicare over the middle of his soles and verbally tormenting him that he seemed to be hideously ticklish on his size 11 feet and making comments like "Oh does Sir have very ticklish feet, it seems he does and so warm n' sweaty making them both especially ticklish!"

I then resumed sucking on his toes and loving their salty taste gliding my tongue over every inch of them, lapping at his toes driving him berserk, running my tongue from his heels to the balls of his feet and removed the gag as wanted to hear his genuinely ticklish reactions and he didn't disappoint me and recorded it to add to the film if necessary!

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAA NOOOOHHHHOOOO HAHHAHAH SHIHHHHT HEEHEEHEEEHEEHAHA SHIHHHT FUHHHHCK PLEAHHHHSE NOOO STAAAP HAHAHA!"

I stroked his soles hard, raked his arches, circled the balls of his feet with a faster paced torture with the intent to break him but then changed my mind as wanted to tease and taunt him so gagged him again and spider over his soles and toes with my teasing and tormenting finger touch

"HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!"

"Ssssh Sir it's just a tickling, tickle, tickle, tickle tickling, hold your feet still, that's it good boy, it seems hard to handle, too intense, you have really nice feet, gorgeous feet and a delicious gourmet to taste and feet smelling like feet and secured together both mine to enjoy and having fantasised about your feet so long Sir, have an insatiable appetite for them both, your feet get very warm n' sweaty as I noted in your car and bet you wish you'd not driven in your socks and drawn my attention to your feet, now press your soles into my face, do it or be tickled so you do; don't tempt me, good boy, now wiggle your toes, there not so hard was it! Mmmm irresistible toes! Hmmm great smelling feet Sir as they'll always be as future foot-meets after class and you obligated agreeing to them or the alternative the unemployment line and even perhaps a criminal record and you want to avoid both so your feet are now my feet!"

Mr Bowen was freaking out being so damn ticklish, everywhere on his feet untouchable being so super sensitive and Mmmm so sweaty which made them extra appealing as not pungent but smelling like feet and spied the hairbrush with platic tines but decided not using oil but spittle to lube them and indulged in affording Sir a thorough tongue bath and then subjected him to a real tickling, running the evil brush up n' down his soles from heels to toes and stopping to lick them more and nibble his toes and saying his problem having two such addictive feet and my being hooked on them, they'd now be my habit! As I tormented his sweaty sole with the brush my loving seeing him squirming, desperate to avoid the ticklish assault but no way out, having to endure the tickle, tickle, tickling! His feet becoming sweatier and sweatier so needing more licking, toes more sucking and nibbling and I love licking his feet as it's hellish for him, even now after three more feet-meets still not accustomed to the licklish sensations!

"You know Sir I can't get enough of these so damn ticklish, warm n' sweaty feet and massaging them only making them more sensitive, lightly stroking over these size 11 soles and under your toes as I'm becoming quite a sadistic and teasing tickler Sir!"

I enjoyed focusing on one foot at a time and tickling the toes and sole simultaneously, pulling toes down making sole taut as read that makes soles more ticklish! My face buried into his soles deeply inhaling his healthy foot smell and licking his sole lightly, gently and sensually and saliva lubed then lightly tickling, maddening strokes then nibbling the ball of his foot and resuming the irritating strokes, not quite a tickle but teasing and tormenting! After taunting one foot then repeating the motions with his other foot! Nibbling on his feet tickled him like hell as it really does so oral tickling favoured by me every feet-meet!

"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" I whispered while tickling the soles of his saliva lubed feet, taunting him about having such really ticklish feet and alternating using my favourite tickling tools on them, my fingers and my tongue as I love connection with the feet, to feel their warmth, moistness, to inhale their natural aroma, licking and nibbling as well as stroking and caressing taunting him with talk like “Coochie coochie coo!”! Indulging in delivering a harder tickling and then a gentle tickling with his ticklish arches stroked as he desperately tried avoiding being tickled but instead inviting the tickling delivered being intensified!

The quill of the feather slowly stroking his arches and soles making him instantly splay and clench his toes as it tickles acutely and effectively and soles held taut more especially so with his student in complete control and tables turned the teacher vulnerable to be tickled. His size 11 feet remained immobilised as I slid the tendril end of the feather between his toes and all he could do was laugh as I taunted him "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!" Even the words get to him as proven in class when now responsive to my control, a sign from me, my head nodding twice and under his desk he'll slip his black nylon socked feet out of his loafer shoes and I see his feet immediately flinch when I silently mouth the words "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!"

When secured I indulge in word play with Matt as tell him I'm fixated on his feet because and ungagged make him say it "They're very, very ticklish!"

I might then say extremely and taunt him that soon time to test out his theory and prove the accuracy of his admission and saying I love hearing him laugh so he needing to laugh for me and then once gagged whispering "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle" and tickling his toes back and forth and stroking lightly over the length of the soles of his feet making him giggle, gasp and moan! The initiation 'Feet-Meet' so the one described here, the only one when wearing synthetic gloves I've tickle tortured his feet and only for the film so my hands not recognised, just taking no chances of playtime with Mr. Bowen being disrupted or worse stopped due to self-sabotage! Even gloved my tickling his toes and over the entire length of his feet; back and forth from heels to toes excruciatingly ticklish for him!

"Tell me how ticklish your feet are, oh you can't so then show me just how extremely, horrendously ticklish you are all over your feet, your super sensitive feet which are my feet and never forget that Sir, when I want them then I get them so you'll not be as available to Mandy, greater demands on work mean hours of overtime as you'll be regularly entertaining me as a house-guest! I don't see your feet not being extremely ticklish as even delicately stroked and caressed lightly and gently you lose control so easy to work up the tickles to see you shaking your head wildly, feet flinching like crazy and toes clenching and splaying furiously! You shaking madly being so hyper-ticklish and at the mercy of a merciless tickler with serious tickle lust and completely focused on your large and wildly ticklish feet!

The feather slowly gliding over Mr. Bowen's soles drives him berserk. Stroking over the balls of his feet and his exposed arches makes him real tense and glided back and forth up her soles from heels to toes increasing the ticklish sensations being stroked faster and faster and slid under his toes quicker and quicker whislt my taunting him verbally saying things like I did at a most recent 'Feet -Meet' after a class test! I told him if he had any plans with Mandy to cancel them! He didn't so invited myself to his place and once secured on the bed began tormenting him! "I need A+ in that recent test not the D you gave me and Sir somebody is so ticklish all over his feet, everywhere on these feet so needs to be taught to not upset me and even in black nylon socks so horribly sensitive and now shoes off and warm, socked feet facing me, what do you think I should do to these delicious feet; I think enjoy them in every way imaginable and even unimaginable!

I then was gliding the plastic tines of the hairbrush back and forth over his soles and under his toes. increasing and decreasing speed and over his black nylon socked feet mocking him “Coochie, Coochie, Coo” as Matt laughed likea loon and the tines glided over his arches and the length of his soles to his toes! Soon spider tickling my fingers over both of his bound soles and laughing myself seeing him trying to evade my fingers dancing over his senstive soles and unable to move his feet at all!

"Does it tickle Sir, I mean really tickle Sir when I stroke over your arches?" "You bet it does as intended Sir, I aim to please!"

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed uncontrollably as his head shook side to side on the pillows and I slowly peeled each sock off and stroked both newly bared arches and his toes driving him crazy as his feet being warm n' moist the most sensitive and so smelling like feet and appealing to me!

“HAHAHHAHAHAHASTAAAPHAHHAHAHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHANOOHEEHEEHAHAHA!"

"I want A+ right Sir, let's stroke over these arches nice n' lightly and now slowly up n'down n' up n' down these size 11 soles, Mmmm your feet always smell awesome, wiggle your toes for me, yeah good boy you're learning now feel me sliding my fingers in between these toes, that tickles doesn't it! Sure it does but you do as I say, as you're told so tomorrow you give me the A+ and tonight Sir you; well your feet will entertain me as you need teaching a ticklish, licklish lesson Sir!"

So the most recent feet-Meet an all nighter and had Sir panting and breathless a couple of times, he knows who's Boss especially when he feels the bristles of the sonicare connect with his bare soles soon laughing hysterically as the electric toothbrush run over the length of his feet, his soles and his toes making him laugh uncontrollably as I taunt him having such vulnerable feet tightly secured so all he able to do, endure the torture tickling punishment he invited and laugh as he reacted to each and every ticklish stroke over his exposed soles and toes!

With my fingers I tickled the middle of his arches taking complete advantage of there being nothing he could do to stop it, all he could do even gagged was laugh like a loon as his toes clenched and splayed and feet flexed with ticklish madness as I enjoyed lickling his toes, sucking and nibbling one them all and delivering an all nights maddening tickling! I keep a change of clothes at his place, locked in a cabinet in the garage where Mandy never goes but means fresh clothes worn to college that our secret kept as I intend 'Feet- Meets' with my teacher Mr. Bowen not ending anytime soon!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back