• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sneak Peek Crys brings a friend in- The after chat

Ice Princess

Verified
Well Crys brought a friend in to BE tickled but it ended up that she wanted to really tickle Crys so i let her go for it and MAN, what a show,,New girl Naj was ticklish and had a blast but immediately took TO tickling and i mean TOOK TO IT!! like a bee to honey,, her long nails and attitude were the perfect tool on Crys,,And i must say We came close to Crys crying in this one... but she said she couldn't help it, it was so bad but she was fine and we could keep tickling,,so we did and eventually had to stop,,we got a hard STOP that we just had to listen to,,She LOVED it tho she said afterwords but she said the tickle bench was the worst she has ever been tickled or even imagined being tickled,,but guess what, she wants more:) thats what we Breed here at Tickle Pink,,Ticklish girls that become addicted to it!! We love it,, the girls are terrific and I'm sure you are looking at one of tickled pinks newest stars as a ticklee, Crys is stunning cute , game for anything we throw at her and then wants more,,,and her friend Naj,,,wow, she was overwhelmed at tickling and could not believe how much she liked it,, when she got a stool at the end of the stocks she literally said this is " like heaven" and my hands will never get tired doing this,,I'm here ANYTIME you need me" so lets just say, some GREAT clips are coming your way with these two!! Enjoy the clips here, sorry i can't upload larger files:) And yes, they are available for customs

Attachments

• crysnajafter1.mp4
    5 MB
  • crysnajafter2.mp4
    3.6 MB
  • crysnajafter3.jpg
    crysnajafter3.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 399
  • crysnajafter4.jpg
    crysnajafter4.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 348
  • crysnajafter5.jpg
    crysnajafter5.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 307
  • crysnajafter6.mp4
    3.5 MB
Very Hot.. Those nails are awesome. Someone is gonna get wrecked!!

i want your job always find cuties i hope naj brings in her cute friends more girls to tickle silly .

Wow, this new girl's nails look like a laughter junkie's dream. Cute looking soft feet too.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back