• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - PATREON - This is One Ticklish Waitress

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello my friends and you are my friends....

Like mentioned yesterday all the CLASSICS from Laughs for Life will be popping up on the NEW PATREON page. Today I updated the page with one of my all TIME BEST SELLING CLIPS.

This is One Ticklish Waitress - Alexa

Upper

We have a ticklish prize for the taken here with us, Alexa is a local waitress and she came for a visit after her shift, which she makes mention of during the clip. I was asking her to participate in my "funny" sessions for quite some time and she finally and reluctantly agreed....to her own demise.

Alexa is first going to have to endure some upper body tickling and by endure, it's really a challenge for her. I had to start slow because this poor 46 year old waitress has never been in a situation like this.

After a small warm up, I let loose on her and the muffler laughter comes out of her, pouring from everywhere...poor Alexa can't stand it and she's also over the place and getting confused in her train of thought.

This one very ticklish Waitress and her upper body, is not her worst spot :)

Feet

And it's now time for our Super Ticklish Waitress to reveal her lovely size 7.5 feet to us, surely after all those years of walking on them Alexa won't be has sensitive on her feet has her ridiculously ticklish upper body, right? Well, wrong....she's even worst...and "oh super fun".

She can actually handle the feather, but it's all downhill from there. Fingers really get her going, until she meets the baby oil and brush combo, then the electric toothbrush simply ruined her...she was done after that one. Gave her a quick finger tickling to finish her off and that's it, she was done.

Poor Alexa was a sweaty mess and she laugh the entire session, it's been year since her visit and I have never been able to convince her to come back, you will see why LOL :)

https://www.patreon.com/las_princesas_cosquillas

Member are 30$ a month to have FULL access to ALL my collection of clip at LAUGHS FOR LIFE....PLUS you also have access to ALL THE NEW CLIPS AT LA PRINCESAS.....and they're is a ton of those coming soon enough :)

More clips to come by tomorrow and BRAND NEW CLIPS for LAUGHS FOR LIFE, never before seen to come soon also :)

Attachments

• DSC01028.JPG
    DSC01028.JPG
    241 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC01031.JPG
    DSC01031.JPG
    243.4 KB · Views: 322
  • DSC01003.JPG
    DSC01003.JPG
    236.4 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC00987.JPG
    DSC00987.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC00994.JPG
    DSC00994.JPG
    224.1 KB · Views: 118
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back