• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roy's Your Boy-Toy! (A Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) */M M/M Multiple/M

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
---
Roy, the young Lord of Pherae fingered the waistband of the pair of swim trunks. He was still unsure about the odd attire that he'd been requested to wear. Though he was quite happy to finally be setting out with Lilina to try and find their missing friend Wolt. It had been hard to find a captain still willing to sail to Muspel's waters with everything happening but they'd finally found one. The man's request for them both to be ready to swim was an odd one though. Lilina was happy to don her swimwear from the summer festival and ecstatic to gift Roy a pair she'd been saving for him.

Roy had been happy to accept the gift and loved the ecstatic glow that she'd given off when he'd thanked her for it. Now however as he looked down at the lion cub's hand-embroidered onto it he felt like his cheeks were a fire hazard with how hot the blush on them felt. He looked about the cabin he'd been given on this vessel to find a distraction from the memory of the captain, a massive bearded man who went by Shanty Pete calling him adorable. He had to admit that the accommodations here were quite impressive. The bed was humongous and so wickedly soft that he felt like he could sink into it. A great fuzzy carpet was draped before the bed. It looked quite plush and inviting that Roy considered slipping his feet from their sandals and feeling it between his toes.

---
The door opening suddenly though forced the thought from his mind. Roy covered his chest as if his adornment in swimwear earning a hearty chuckle from the captain as he entered the room. Roy was perplexed as the massive man strode into the room and took a seat on the bed right next to him. Roy was puzzled but before he says a word the massive captain had grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him into his lap. Roy had been stricken by the size of the massive captain when they'd boarded. The white-bearded behemoth had towered over him and Lilina, he'd had the sneaking suspicion that even should he and her get on each other's shoulders they still wouldn't be that much taller than him. The man's body was covered in faint white hairs that matched his long hair and they tickled the swimsuited Roy's spine as he was pulled into the buccaneer's lap.

"C-Captain?! Whaht are you doing?! Releeeheese me at ohonce!"

"Oh? Do we be having a mouthy little Cabin Boy here? Yaargh ye be lucky your cuter than a seastar blinking or I'd have ye up on the grub table for such talk! Me matey's already be wanting yer feet nice and salty for them to suck on."

"Whahat? Is thihis how you treeheat a guest?!"

Shanty Pete the Cap'n of the HMS Fetiche de Cabeza Roja laughed as he took Roy by the wrist. His massive hand was enough to engulf the young lord's whole fist. Roy was helpless as his hand was pulled above his head. Shanty Pete took a fistful of his own beard and began running the bristly facial hair up and down Roy's shaven armpit hollow.

---
The lord kicked his feet wildly as he tried to wiggle his way free but Shanty Pete had a good grip on him. The Cap'n began scratching right beneath Roy's left nipple as tears began to prick up in the corner of his eyes while Roy wiggled in his lap.

"Guest? Oh my cute little barnacle you just be our new cabin boy! You being such a handsome thing is the only reason your sharing a cabin with yer cap'n! Well, that and if you slept with the crew then you'd never get any shut-eye! Now let's get those cute feet of your outta those jails!"

"Your cahabin? Wait this isn-NO! LEAVE THOSE BE!"

Roy was dumped in a pile back onto the bed as the muscular pirate took him by the ankles under one arm. Roy tried to beat his fists on the man's massive back but he felt like he was punching a tree. The man's thick muscles were like stone beneath his fists and as such he was helpless to save his confiscated tootsies. Shanty Pete took his great and bushy beard once more and used the fluffy to tease Roy's sandaled toes as the redhead squeaked and bounced behind him. Roy covered his mouth with fingers as the hairs teased the tops of his little toes and teased along the tops of his feet through the sandals.

"STAHAHAP THAHAT AT OHOHNNCE! AHAHAHAH PLEEHEEASE IT TIHIHICKLES!"

"Arrrgh well duh, it tickles when I tickle me cabin boy's salty snacks. Ye be thicker than a whale's hide me thickheaded little clownfish!"

---
One thick and powerful finger stroked the top of Roy's foot before sliding down it. It batted about his toes to all different pitched squeaks and yips before Shanty Pete forced it down beneath his sole. Roy's back arched and his neglected foot kicked as the beefy pirate wiggled the digit deeper and deeper between Roy's sweaty sole and the leather sole of his sandal. Roy's fists beat upon the bed as the captain slowly removed the finger and then gave it a lick.

"Mmm, that be sweeter than the finest grog! What a catch we have here! It stung a bit to let that jester boy go but when he said he could bring me something good, he told no tales!"

Shanty Pete ripped the straps off Roy's sandals and threw them aside. His strong hands then began kneading Roy's modest size 7 soles. While Roy's face heated up he still had to know.

"Wha-what have you d-done with Lilina? Ahhh and wha-what J-jester?! Ohhhh that feels sooo good."

"Aye? Does me soft-footed little cabin boy like when Shanty Pete simulates the waves on his paws? Such an adorable little thing ye are. That jester tricked yer bigfooted girlfriend into coming aboard our little pleasure cruise the same way we got you to tread these boards. My did he put on a show too. Told her that his sandals were itchy and the lass was practically drooling as she played with them tootsies."

"Ahhhh, ooohhh d-don't touch my tooohoes like that!"

Pete's thick fingers rolled Roy's helpless little digits between their thick tips as the Young Lion's swim trunks got tighter and tighter.

---
Roy was biting his lip as he tried to keep from yelling about how much he loved the attention the old captain was giving him until he continued his story unprompted.

"Why me first mate Ursula was all too happy to snap the lass up and bundle her away to her cabin. You shoulda heard that girl laugh, never would have peg-legged a girl that dainty looking as having so many snorts in her laugh. Course I never would have figured she'd be hiding feet that big neither. Lucky you? You found buried treasure."

"Nnnn-no-no more na-nautical puns....ahhh my arches...."

"Oh? Does me handsome cabin boy like my fingers right there in his arches? Hmm well, we'll remember that for later! Such pretty little feet on a hero is like me dream come true. Can't tell you how happy I am yer right on me bed."

Shanty Pete kept Roy's feet tucked under one arm and kneaded the Pheraen Lord's arches with one hand while the other fishes under his bed for something special. He slipped forward by accident and his thumb pushed between Roy's big toe and its neighbor making the Lion roar in ticklish laughter.

"AH-HAHA-DOHON'T!"

"Oh? Yarrgh your so ticklish! It's the cutest thing on the seven seas! Oh, I never wanna let these feets touch the ground! But everybody on this coochie-coochie cruise has to work!"

"THEHEHEN LEHET ME AHAHFF!"

"Yarr, no. Way too cute. Let's get these cute tootsies in something to keep the crew off them."

Toy..err Roy, heard a metallic clink and then felt warm leather press against his sole. Pete then took great pleasure in securing little metal cuffs around each of Roy's wiggling toes as the hero squirmed and giggled from the contact. When Pete closed the strange contraption around his ankle he gave it a loving pat then let it go. Roy quickly reeled in his foot and rolled away from the Pirate to inspect the new addition. It looked like the Cap'n had simply put a sandal on him at first glance with the odd accessory of a lock right atop the shoe. Leaning in more to explore what had become of his foot showed Roy that the metallic section atop it seemed to have some kind of small motor in addition to the lock. From it came four fluffy strips of fabric. They each were looped under each of Roy's toes which had been clamped down by little metal loops extending from the sole of the sandal. As a result, Roy could move the foot but was deprived of any ability to wiggle his tied-down toes.

---
While Roy was studying it Shanty Pete had snuck up on him. He grabbed the Hero by the waist and pulled the shorter man close before stroking a finger along the underside of one of Roy's modest pecs. Causing the redhead to kick in his grasp from not just the feeling of that but also the way the pirate had settled his coarse beard right in the crook of his neck.

"Do ye be liking it? It's an invention from Muspel! A special kinda sandal made to keep their prisoners in line. Honestly, I think the contrast of the metal and the leather be quite stylish as well. That'll keep me, crew, from whiling away the day playing with your feet and watch what happens when yer bad!"

Shanty Pete clicked a remote that he'd been hiding and the little motor atop the sandal whirred to life. Roy's eyes bulged as the fluffy strips coming from it began flossing beneath his helpless toes by zipping back and forth like a soft belt sander! He wailed in giggly peril and tried to shake his foot free of it but found that lock on top was not just for show. His was good and stuck in there and as Shanty Pete pulled the swim trunked giggle bug closer.

"Be a treasure of an invention isn't it?"

"Tuhuhrn it ahahff! It tihihihckles soohoo much! My tohohoes! Nahaht mahah tohohoes!"

"Arr yes! Yer toes are too cute not to do this too! They're all mine too so don't you tell me what to do with my property ya scurvy sea dog. I'll make you a deal. Ye be given me your other foot and don't struggle as I put it on and I'll turn it off."

"Mahahah toohooes!"

"They're gonna keep getting a fluffing if you don't agree! Either ye gimme your foot willingly or I wait till you got no strength left to stop me!"

Shanty Pete slipped a hairy knuckled finger into Roy's navel and swirled it around as the Lion's kicking was already starting to lose steam. He'd never had the best constitution and was already starting to lose steam, especially because Shanty Pete's beard was scrubbing up and down his neck again. His cheeks were red and he was already breathing hard as he finally nodded in defeat at giving up da feet.

---
Shanty Pete clicked off the sandal and gently lay Roy down on his back. While the redhead wheezed the Captain brought his rough hands up and began massaging his slight shoulders while he lay down. Roy cringed at first but eventually let out a contented sigh as he realized Shanty Pete was simply giving him another massage. He got deep into the parts of Roy's neck and shoulders that were still red from their bearding earlier. Roy moaned at the tight muscles loosening up under the man's gentle rubs, his calloused fingertips feeling heavenly against Roy's soft skin. Roy's tightly clenched eyes slowly opened back up revealing those hopeful blue orbs with just the teeniest drops of tears that had been pricking up in the corners. Shanty Pete paused for a second to boop the slim 20-year-old right on the nose in a way that his father used to cause him to snicker, mainly cause the man's beard was hanging down and tickling his chest ever so faintly.

His tough fingers trailed down Roy's birdy chest and gave his ribs a little wiggle to giggle the boy once more. While his cabin boy covered his mouth the Cap'n took that last free foot under his arm and set to rubbing its sensitive toes one by one as he slipped the warm foot into its special sandal. Roy struggled weakly but just didn't have the energy to even do anything but weakly mewl as Shanty Pete secured his toes into the sandals. He heard the metallic click of the lock around his ankle and groaned at knowing what it meant. Suddenly Pete though grabbed him by the knees and raised his legs high and the groan turned into a startled yelp as Roy's legs were lifted up. Soon that pretty redhead was pushing into the bed as Shanty Pete slid his swim trunks down or er...up and revealed that Binding Blade and pair of Fire Emblems between his legs. Shanty Pete stroked a finger through the fuzzy red taint there and up until he was scratching the back of Roy's hanging balls.

---
The half-dragon tittered at the feeling and Shanty Pete yarred a mighty harr at the pleasant laugh.

"My look at this lovely pair of coconuts my Cabin Boy was tryin' ta smuggle aboard me ship. So fuzzy and cute that he wasn't even trying ta share them! Maybe we should find you some new swimwear to match those sandals?"

"Nahaha! Noohoo Lihihilna gahahve me thohose! I-I-Nahaha! Ah-ahhhhh"

Shanty Pete let Roy's fuzzy legs down and pulled him close to stroke along the cute twinks stomach again. He frowned at the lack of reaction and gave Roy's belly button a pinch to more silence. He flipped the Young Lion over to ask him when he'd got so tough but instead found the red-faced smash fighter with a trail of drool down his neck and his eyes closed. His chest rising and lowering normally had Shanty Pete breathing a sigh of relief.

"Yarr this silly old captain needs to learn ta read the waves better. We'll get this one a good night's rest and tomorrow he'll be swabbing the deck."

Shanty Pete looked down to see the sticky mess that Roy had left on his own stomach. Apparently, he'd underestimated this Lion's staying power.

"Well...first maybe we'll swab his a bit."

He pulled the dozy Roy close into a big bearhug and fell back on the bed to play with Roy-Boy's ribs until he dozed off himself. In Roy's dreams, he went from peacefully relaxing on a beach with his best friends Lilina and Wolt to the three suddenly finding hands emerging from the sands to count their ribs. Roy giggled away even in his dreams as the ship sailed on.

---
The next day Roy made a pledge to be brave. Shanty Pete said that in exchange for helping him find Wolt he'd just have to serve on the Pirates Crew like any other swabbie. He was nervous as Shanty Pete had ushered him out of the cabin and said he was to go and find his first mate to see what to do. The Pirate had de-trunked him and given him a much more eye-opening blue speedo with gold trim upon it. He pulled at it as he walked due to the tightness of the blue fabric. He could make out the full outline of his sword through the material and was blushing while praying under his breath that nobody would look too hard at his crotch.

The sandals were heavier to walk in than he was used to in any kind of footwear and he missed the ability to move his toes as the various pirates he passed in the halls of the vessel let out wolfish whistles. He felt that two or three were now following and as such took quite a bit of care so as not to end up in a dead-end. Finally, he found the hatch up to the deck and scaled the ladder quickly. He felt a hand give his rear a slap as he did so but that only inspired him to climb faster. He just slipped away from hands that were attempting to close around his ankles and collapsed on the deck. The sunshine felt good on his skin after a long night below deck as Shanty Pete's ticklish teddy bear.

As soon as he opened his eyes the first sight he saw was his friend since childhood Lilina, swaying back and forth upside down with a gag between her lips and red on her cheeks. It seems that for some reason she had decided to scale the open rigging of the ship and slipped. Despite her aptitude for magic, Lilina had never been the most graceful girl (A fact she blamed on the chunky size 12's she'd inherited from her father) as such a bad foothold had let one of those big feet slip. Now the girl who'd maintained her lead in growth on Roy since childhood had taken a tangling tumble. One of those clumsy feet had gotten caught up in the rope ladder and as she swayed back and forth in a giggly mess, Shanty Pete's first mate used his jet black wings to tease the girl's helpless sole.

---
Roy recognized him as one of the many fellow Heroes of Askr who'd been taken by the various forces that had declared war on the realm. He'd always stood out due to his confident demeanor, conniving personality, gorgeous good lucks, and most of all the massive pair of black feathery wings protruding from his back. Naesala had been captured quite a while ago and Roy couldn't even hazard a guess at what had led the former King of a country to end up the first mate to a perverted Sea Captain with an outfit to match. A signature pirate captain's hat adorned his head with a silken corsair's jacket and cravat to match it replacing his usual look. The outfit was completed with a pair of split-cuffed traditional buccaneer trousers.

What contrasted with the ensemble though was the most striking feature of the birdman's get-up. Roy recognized a larger pair of Shanty Pete's special sandals on the raven's feetsies and realized what was keeping him loyal and grounded. He didn't seem to bothered by it at the moment however as his large wings were directed flit their feathery tips back and forth along Lilina's trapped sole as she kicked and wiggled helplessly in the ropes.

Roy's heroic instincts kicked in and he scrambled to try and save the girl that had saved him so many times. He tried to grab Naesala physically but the Raven simply took him by the wrist easily and raked up and down his pits and being rather unceremoniously shoved away.

"We're busy Cabin Boy, you'll get attention from me well enough but for now the Bigfooted Wench is the one in trouble."

---
Roy ignored his warnings completely and pushed past the raven captain to climb the ropes to try and get to Lilina and free her. That other wing however cut him off and began fluttering its stiff feathers against his soft stomach through the ropes.

"Oh very well. I suppose I can multitask the two of you...come on down here."

Roy hazarded a glance down and saw the Laguz's arms outstretched and his fingers beckoning. He tightened his grip on the ropes and reached out to try and help Lilina get her foot free, he didn't expect the girl to swing herself her over to wrap her body around his calf. Roy giggled and squirmed as the mage pressed her nose into the back of his knee while he nervously stammered.

"Lilina wh-what are y-you do-doing?! I'll h-have you free in a s-s-second!"

Lilina simply let out a wet giggle through her gag and started rubbing her nose back behind Roy's kneecap. The redhead blushed furiously and tried to tighten his grip on the ropes but the disarming Eskimo kisses from his bestie had him slipping quickly. Also, the sassy raven beneath him stretched his wings and was now fluttering those black wingtips up and down his sides.

---
Lilina's apparent desire to remain a tigglish pinata and the feathery assailing of his sides had Roy abandoning his plans of rescuing her. Now he simply wanted to just hang on to these ropes and remain out of the wicked first mate's claws. His eyes were squeezed tight as he tried to focus so he didn't notice the pair of pirates climbing down from the crow's nest. They drew feathers from their belts and got in position as Roy shook his head back and forth as if he could simply shake out the maddening tickles zapping his nerves. His shot open at the feeling of stiff plumes stroking his poor white knuckles. He looked up at the two laughing buccaneers and tried to mouth "no" through a mouthful of giggles as they finessed those tickle tools under his knuckles and began sawing them back and forth.

His grip finally slipped after Lilina dug in and dragged her pink nose down his squeezable thigh and gave his quite unmodestly swimsuited rear a peck. The pirates waved bye-bye as he fell into the open and expectant arms of their first mate before they turned to work those feathers between Lilina's toes. Roy plopped rather unceremoniously into the Naesala's arms and tried to wriggle free but quickly found those evil wings once again fluttering themselves on his helpless stomach.

---
"I was trying to get that girl up to the crow's nest to do some work but if you want my attention so bad then I suppose I can spare some time. Welcome to the crew and all, I gather you've figured out what the Captain's interested in and where you're going. Hang on you've got something in your navel there."

The black feathers dipped into Roy's navel and he went into wiggly giggly shock as the first mate took a good look at the mighty sea serpent bubbling up beneath the blue waves of his swimsuit.

"I am Shanty Pete's loyal first mate Naesala. He likes to call me his tasty chicken dinner but now that you're here I think I'm going to lose his favor. He definitely has a type and you poor boy are it. Now what I say aboard this vessel you'll do unless you want to end up in the cuddlefish barrel."

"Waaha-wait! Dohon't you mehean cuhuhttlefish?"

"Hmmph, you're new. Now Lilina was to go up in the crow's nest and give us an uplifting song but since your in a heroic mood, you can go up there and sing instead. LADS! Let her go and take her gag out!"

The two pirates hanging from the rigging nodded and began helping Lilina back onto the ropes at the Raven's orders. With a mighty flap of his wings, the first mate took to the sky with a still dazed Roy in his arms.

---
Roy felt the wind on his face and in seconds was looking over the crow's nest from the man's arms. It was a rather unassuming little wooden bucket that Naesala dumped him into quite rudely. Before he could even roll off his the laguz was pressing a sandaled foot between his shoulders and securing some special handcuffs around his wrists. They kept Roy's hands firmly stuck to the small of his back but a pair of small clothen loops protruded from them that the former king happily looped around both of Roy's thumbs. With a light pinch, he made Roy curl the index fingers of both hands and slipped another pair of loops over those as well trapping those digits in that position.

When it was done Roy's hands could no longer hide their blooming palms and his other three fingies on each hand were outstretched and could not be curled without considerable effort. Naesala gave Roy's bum a comforting pat after finishing his work and gestured proudly to the bedraggled Lilina climbing up.

"Ahh and here's your conductor! I'll leave the two of you to it! I feel like she knows much more about where you're ticklish than I d-AHH!"

---
The First Mate's self-righteous taunting was cut off by a sun-beaten hand clasping around his ankle and pulling him off his feet. The two pirates from earlier were quick and had soon purposely tangled the non-human's powerful wings and wiry limbs in the rigging like spiders in a web. The bird squawked as the two shirtless men plucked an inky black feather from his wings and then started dragging them up and down his helpless neck.

"Poor birdy. Why he's gotten stuck in the rigging again! You know how hard it is to get a ticklish first mate out of here too huh?"

The first pirate ran his barefoot up and down the Raven King's crotch, feeling his erect cock through the fabric while the other pulled him by the waist and began twirling a feather in his navel.

"Aye, the first mates such a clumsy sort! Maybe if we had the control to his and the cabin boy's special sandals we could help him get out? Hmmmm?"

Naesala's awkward squawking began just as Lilina knelt atop the bound Roy. He tried to squirm out from under her but his brainwashed friend simply leaned back and shoved his face into her upturned soles. They were big enough to smother the Hero's face and she was strong enough to keep him stuck there with one hand. His eyes went wide though as he felt her nails start scrabbling up and down his creamy thighs.

---
"Heehee Roy! You'd better stop kissing my tootsies and start singing or we're both gonna get iiiiit~. Wouldn't that be a shame? Us just tickle by the Cap'n till we're drooling? Oooh, wouldn't want that! Tickle, tickle!"

Lili's fingers pinched her boy toy's blue-clad bottom before she clapped her meaty feeties back on his face. He "mmph'ed " and "herph'ed" into the Anima mage's soles mightily but all that got him was her leaning over to insert her nose into the back of his knee once more. Roy tittered into Lilina's big plush sole in a way that made the mage blush shyly in stark contrast to the way her nails were digging at the little strip of Roy's rump roast beneath his swimsuit. Roy snickered and squirmed but that just inspired her more.

Even before she'd been tricked aboard Shanty Pete's galleon of giggles and had her mind melted by tickles she'd thought the young Pheraen's laugh was the cutest thing on earth. Shanty Pete whispering in her ear about how she'd see it all day while his crew feathered her pits had been a key factor in wearing her down. Well, that and the fish in a barrel. She knew that was what awaited her and Roy if she could just keep him quiet for long enough and she couldn't wait!

---
Roy's eyes were watering as he squirmed and jiggled but matter how he twisted Lilina kept her feet over his mouth so that he couldn't make a peep. Even worse was that whenever he just decided to lay there and take it (her feet weren't unpleasant after all) she'd dance her toes on his nose and make him snort again. He knew what she wanted and if he didn't get loose soon the First Mate would punish him just like she wanted.

Roy didn't know that First Mate, Naesala had his own problems. The two horny pirates that they'd displaced from the Crow's Nest had found the control to Nae-Nae and Roy's special tickle sandals. They'd put the remote that controlled them in a safe place, down the feathery fiend's trousers. It pressed against the Raven's cock and every time the organ twitched it brought both his and Roy's sandals to life. The fluffy strips would zip between each of the two's toes and drive them mad. It was being turned on and off at seemingly random intervals due to the way the two buccaneers were currently lickling and sucking at the blue hairs in the Laguz's armpits.

---
Lilina just figured that Roy was feeling jumpy as the explanation for the way he'd violently buck beneath her on occasion as she kissed and nibbled up and down his left thigh. Had she known about the on again off again toe flossing the lion was getting she probably would have kissed his tootsies to make them feel better over and over. Shanty Pete keeping Roy's feet all for himself was something she was upset about but her cat and mouse games with the first mate were enough to keep her occupied. Sometimes she'd catch the birdy and tickle his nipples until he admitted to being a sensitive chicken. Sometimes he'd catch her and write "TIGGLISH BIGFOOT GIRL" on her soles in pen. She couldn't tell which she liked more! She saw a picture of another bird that was his wife apparently and she wanted to tickle her too!

Lilina noticed the Roy wasn't "mmph'ing" cutely anymore and flipped him over. The hero's face was beet red as she saw the patch of dark blue on his swim gear and how his eyes had rolled back. She sighed at how she'd gone to all that effort only for her Roy-Boy to pass out. Her father had always told her that Eliwood's constitution wasn't the best and she supposed he'd inherited that. She called down to the rest of the crew to come and help her get him down as his punishment would have to wait till tomorrow.

"Hey what happened to Mr. First Mate?"

---
Roy's eyes opened slowly in the hopes that he'd be back home. Instead, he was back in the cabin he "shared" with Shanty Pete. He saw a shape moving about beneath the sheets but his eyebrows shot up at a familiar pair of long and rosy soles poking out of the bottom of the bed. He just stopped himself from letting out a concerned cry of "Father?!" as he realized that Shanty Pete and his current captive didn't know he was awake. Perhaps he could sneak away and hide somewhere aboard the ship? He'd make a break for it when they docked somewhere and bring back help for his friend and father. His eyes bulged as he realized his feet had been de-sandaled, he gently lowered them to the ground and kept low as he moved towards the door.

He saw the shape of Shanty Pete's large back through the sheets and figured that the Cap'n was hunched over his noble father. The pervert was either playing with Eliwood's fuzzy red pits or stroking his slender chest. Judging from the way those long feet of Eli's were jumping Roy figured that it must be his father's pit that were getting the workout. He saw that the door to the captain's quarters was slightly ajar and thanked his lucky stars. He really wished he could change out of the tight blue speedo with gold trim but knew that just wasn't realistic as he nudged open the door. He was just readjusting his cock through the material when he heard a throat being cleared in front of him.

Before Roy could even let out a yipe the barefoot young man was grabbed by the crowd of Shanty Pete's crew that had been gathered to sneak peeks at their Cap'n's fun with the taller of his two VIPs. He was quickly grabbed and pulled out into the hall by the horny crowd who quickly stuffed a wad of cloth between his lips to keep him from crying out. They took him under the arms and soon more rough fingers he cared to count. They danced down his ribs, scratched his belly, and wiggled his nipples back and forth making the ginger's legs turn to jelly. They gave way beneath him but were quickly scooped up by pirates who were positively delighted at how Roy's feet were now sans Shanty Pete's special sandals.

---
The Pheraen Lordling howled into his gag as he was shuttled down the hall while the crew picked and scratched at his defenseless toes and scrubbed his arches down with their stubbly, bristly, and unwashed chins while they pelted the plush balls of his feet with kisses. Tears were streaming down Roy's cheeks as they squeezed his thighs and drummed on his stomach while teasing him about if they could pinken his belly enough to match his hair. Once again that damn swim gear darkened and his vision began to fade.

They weren't about to let their toy slip away to dreams just yet though as a faceful of cold water had Roy seeing stars as he got his wits back and his vision adjusted to the gloom of the ship's hold. The crew continued his ticklish crowd-surfing towards a collection of barrels that stood in the corner as he weakly struggled. He finally managed to spit out his gag as they removed the lid from one of them and brought him over.

"AHAHAHA NOHOO! PLEEHEAAASE! STAHAHAP! NOHOHO MOHOHORE TIHIHICKLES! PLEHEHEASE I CAHAHAN HELP YOHOHU! JUHUST LEAHAHEVE MY NIHIHIPPLES ALOHOHNE! AHAHAND MY TOHOHOESIES! GAHAHA NAHAHAT THE BUHUHUTT!! STAHAHAP ALTOHOHGETHER! BAAHAHA IHIHIT TIHIHICKLES SOHOHO BAHAHAD! I'M LOHOHSING MY MIHIHIND!!!"

---
The pirates weren't listening at all however and instead lifted Roy off his squishy little feet and lifted him over the barrel. His eyes bulged at the sight of the water in the barrel and his toes curled at the indistinct shapes zipping around in there. Despite all of that though, the gold flames on the crotch of the lion's speedo were clearly visible due to how stretched they were due to his rapier being at full mast. The crew dunked him headfirst into the barrel and stopped when the water was around his ankles.

Roy struggled and squeaked down in the water as they secured the special the barrel had to trap Roy's soggy 7's in the cushioned holes on the top. They secured it back atop the barrel and descended on the lion's paws with kisses, fingers, and tools as he jumped and wiggled down in the water. One enterprising pirate tapped on the barrel and decided to remind their captured entertainment.

"Remember swabbie! This is special water! You won't drown no matter how hard you laugh! So giggle away cutie! The Cap'n won't save ya this time!"

---
Roy couldn't respond even if he wanted to due to his new roommates in the barrel wasting no time in jumping to work on giggling the boy mad. Small and shiny fish that looked like streaks of silver in the darkness quickly crowded themselves trying to stuff their bodies into the darkest little cave in the barrel, Roy's navel. They overcrowded themselves in and became stuck, frantically wiggling to get out as they regretted this decision in their tiny minds and of course tickling Roy's brains out. He thrashed from side to side and so badly wished he could shoo the silly things out of his sensitive divot but couldn't due to the immobility of the cramped space.

Roy tried to frantically claw his hands at the edges of the barrel and batter his way out but soon found his fingers stuck. They'd brushed their tips along the edges of some special shellfish that dwelled in the secret ocean that these pirates sailed. As soon as the little pink digits had brushed them, their shells had sprung open. Sticky strands of muscle had shot out through the water and hooked each of Roy's frantic fingies. They were each reeled in quickly and easily due to how weak Roy was from the whole ordeal. Once they had them each one closed its shell to trap his fingertips inside and began wiggling thousands of tiny muscle fiber strands all into every single microscopic crevice on the soggy victim's fingertips in a quest for food.

The whole experience was of course horrendously ticklish for Roy-Boy who's toes tried to curl in ticklish agony but the pirates playing with his pudgy feets couldn't allow that. He just had to grin and bear it even as more naughty sea critters joined in now that he was totally suspended. Roy's ears were red with embarrassment despite the cold water and the warmth wasn't unnoticed by the creatures. A pair of sea horses found the sensation pleasurable enough to wrap their fluffy tails around them and settle in to enjoy the toastiness. They flexed their tails in a way that just made Roy blush harder as the critters leaned in and began shooting their tongues about his ears looking for any potatoes the Lion might be hiding there.

---
Small fish with massive buzzing lips were fluttering them along Roy's helpless hips. Little crabs were slowly walking their devilishly fuzzy legs down his thighs as they pinched his knees. There was even the obligatory naughty octopus at the bottom of the barrel who'd put two arms in each of his pits to trace the musculature of his arms, two more arms to stroke along his warm red cheeks, another to tease the crown of his head through his bright red hair and finally the last tickled right along the bridge of Roy's nose as he squirmed and bawled

Outside Roy's bubble-filled tickle hell the pirates played with his defenseless feet. They all took turns dragging stubbled chins up and down his helpless soles and wiggling his toes all about while chanting "high-tide!" and drumming on the sides of the barrel. A few of the more sadistic ones were busying themselves with pens along Roy's arches to track his reactions. Each time his toes scrunched they drew in the wrinkles that formed and left X's on the spots that had Roy bouncing down in the depths.

The worst part however was yet to come. While that octopus had begun teasing Roy's blue and gold rear, the king of the barrel had awoken. The eel wasn't the strongest, it wasn't the fastest but it was the most clever. With how the water of the barrel was churning now there was no way it could rest. The eel's feathery body was perfect for blending in with the brightly colored fauna of its habitat but here in the barrel, it stuck out like a sore thumb. The octopus however in its curiosity had revealed a nice dark place with a good amount of red plants that it could camouflage in. It positioned itself and waited for that passageway to open to it again.

---
When the eel slithered its fluffy body up the waistband of Roy's trunks his eyes went wide. The feeling of some kind of muscular yet still wet and hairy wrapping itself around his aching genitals and the way it began nudging itself along the head of his cock had a steady stream of bubbles blasting out of the lion's mouth like a guttural roar of confused sexual pleasure. When a little stream of white came from the tip of Roy's boy, the eel reacted with shock and tried to bury its head in the little canyon between Roy's balls and ass.

This just caused the Young Lion to jolt and buck in the barrel and churn the water making everything worse for himself. The silverfish nested deeper in his navel, the crabs dug in deeper and the pirates started marking up the nerves on his feets as buried treasure. A little dab of pre-cum slipped out of his cock and the eel sniffed the water curiously. That salt content reminded it of the ocean. Its tongue darted out and sampled the salty stream as it wove its way out of the safety or Roy's taint to find where that wonderful taste had originated from.

It slithered closer and closer to the tip of Roy's own eel and when it shot its tongue to sample it the redhead acted as if he'd been electrocuted. The critter wrapped itself around his cock in fright at all the shaking and had no idea why that seemed to make it worse. It took another taste to settle its nerves and was surprised when it got a whole cloud of its new favorite flavor right to the face. Despite the cold water at that point, Roy's eyes fluttered as he slipped away. A shame as not seconds after Shanty Pete burst in on his naughty navy and took his plaything away from them. He promised that he'd be back to show what happened to disobedient swabbies but after playing with the Lion for dessert they went back to playing with the other two barrels containing the meaty-footed Lilina and their favorite tickle Chicken.

---
Roy's head was swimming when his eyes started to open. He preferred that to what had been happening previously, however. He felt thin fingers following a path up his side and giggled while trying to swat them away.

"Awww still ticklish there huh?"

Roy's eyes shot open at the sound of that voice. Kind and yet tired with but a hint of pride.

"F-Father?!"

"Awww is my giggly little guy awake now? I wanted a bit more time to find the buried treasure!"

Roy looked down in confusion before his eyes went wide at the sight. His chest, thighs, and feet have been marked up to resemble a buried treasure map! There were X's all over him to denote all the juiciest of his tickle spots that Eliwood knew and that Shanty Pete had found so far. He stammered in utter abject embarrassment before his lord father reached forward and pressed a pair of fingers into the X that had been drawn on his side. Roy clamped his arms down amidst a storm of giggles that came out of him. He fell on his back and tried to curl up defensively but Eliwood was quick to get his fingers into a pair of big red X's between his shoulders and on the small of his back respectively. Roy broke into breathy chuckles as he tried to twist away but Eliwood simply reeled him in.

"Nuh-uh! Me and you only have a bit of time before the Cap'n gets back from swabbing all those naughty crewmen's decks! So we can't have you going ashore just yet you wiggly, little swabbie!"

---
Roy tried to slip out from under Eliwood but the elder Pheraen slipped some fingers to follow a trail going up to his neck to another X right at the bottom of his chin. He let out a giggly "Eep!" before Eliwood reeled him in and began wiggling his fingers up and down his ribs. He pulled Roy into his lap and "squeee'd" at noticing their matching swim trunks.

"We're twinsies!"

"Faahhathher! Stahahp! We neeeheed to escaahape!"

"Why? The Captain will be back any minute and I'm so looking forward to the two of us ending up in Davy Jones locker!"

The maddened Eliwood's fingers got into Roy's navel and the shorter Heroes belly shook with laughter as all thoughts of escape slipped out and were replaced with how much that damn tickled! Out of the corner of his teary eye, he saw something though.

"Besides! Don't you wanna be with your buddy WohoOHOHOLT!"

Roy's fingers had wormed their way down to Eliwood's thighs after noticing that his father too had been marked up with the same treasure maps to his tickle spots that adorned him now. He'd followed one that had run down his father's powerful thigh that had been sculpted by horseback riding to an otherwise unassuming spot right on the side of his knee. A finger pressed there had Eliwood's hands releasing him and instead trying to push him away.

---
Had Roy's mind been working properly he would have taken the chance to quickly escape. However, all the tickling, teasing, and cooing he'd been subjected to aboard Shanty Pete's had already started to warp his mind. He dove on the wriggling Eliwood and started spidering his fingers along a pair of different treasure trails, one circling his father's navel and the other going up his side to a little cluster of nerves due south of his nipple. The taller Pheraen simply stretched his hands above his head and smiled as he was ticklishly wrecked by his berserked sonny boy.

His long toes curled and uncurled in delight as Roy found the bevy of X's between each of his ribs. A small voice in the back of Roy's head was screaming for him to run and get out of here but he'd just noticed the numerous pathways sketched down papa's knees. My goodness, those long soles of his could be hiding soooo many treasures! A little drip of drool pricked up in the corner of his mouth at the sight of them wiggling and he pounced like a big cat taking its prey. When Shanty Pete came back into the room an hour later it was to the sight of redfaced Eliwood with his hands over his mouth as Roy chewed on each of those delicious X's that the Cap'n had marked his precious treasure with.

All the sense came rushing into Roy's head at once at the sight of the burly pirate returning. His mouth dropped open as he realized he'd just absolutely wasted his best chance of getting out of here. Shanty Pete had been busy making sure his entire crew was securely locked into the sets of stocks that protruded from his vessel. All their salty seadogs were helpless as all the twisted critters of the tickle sea had their way with them. The First Mate was of course locked up tight with them as well for failing to maintain discipline. The point being that had Roy run, he would have had the ship all to himself and could have easily found a hiding place to stash away in.

---
Shanty Pete explained all this as he made sure to secure the fuming Young Lion's wrists to the headboard with a pair of satin handcuffs before doing the same with Eliwood who was giggling giddily in tickly expectation. Father and Son were now both unable to sit up or get their hands down from above their heads but free to roll around the seafoam blue sheets as they wished. The one catch is that the rope that secured their bindings only had as much give for one as the other allowed. Should Eliwood try and get too far away, Roy would be dragged up closer. The salty sea dog had to place a hand upon Eliwood to calm him down as the man was positively bouncing in his bonds.

"What a sight I got treated to instead! My cute new cabin chewing on the salty feets of my most special swabbie! Oh, this old villain's heart almost gave up at how cute the sight was! I knew you loved this and I'm happy to give you all the tickles you could ever want!"

Shanty Pete slipped a finger down Roy's bare thigh to punctuate the request before coming quite to his de-trunked groin. Roy whined at the feeling but they all noticed his penis standing taller the closer the pirate's fingers got to that field of fire the 21-year-old hero had down there. Just as his whine got to the highest pitch however the tricky sea bandit whipped around and started chewing on Eliwood's ribs as the taller of the two kicked his long legs and let out an ecstatic whooping laugh at the feeling.

---
Roy breathed a sigh of relief that quickly dissolved into yipes as Pete slipped a finger into his helpless pit. The pirate knelt between the two with a look of exaggerated concentration on his face as he played a hand through each man's fuzzy red armpit.

"Oooh, we're so close to getting you two to harmonize. Maybe you a little lower-"

A hand drifted down from Eliwood's pit to his hipbone and the taller of the ginger duo eagerly swayed towards the questing digits that were in search of that perfect sound. This worked perfectly since Roy was trying to wiggle away from the pair of fingers currently twiddling one of his collarbones. Shanty Pete licked his lips as he finally aligned Roy's belly laughs with Eliwood's tittering to make the father and son laugh along in perfect harmony. He gave them both a break while rubbing their tummies and congratulated them on a job well done to quite different reactions.

"Awww Cap'n are we stopping? I can keep going! You didn't even get to the feet yet! C'mon, there's treasure down there!"

The reserved but kind carrot-topped knight who Roy remembered as his father was gone and instead replaced with this long-legged tickle slut who was currently trying to work his size 16 into the Captain's lap to stroke his cock with his toes.

On the flip side, the redfaced Roy was avoiding eye contact but was having a hard time of keeping quiet just how much he enjoyed the feeling of the captain's calloused fingers on his smooth tummy. He tried to turn away to hide his excitement but Pete followed him and gave the side of his balls a little tickle that had him rolling over onto his belly.

---
Pete yarred a mighty harr and delivered Roy's skyward tucus a mighty slap to redden it up before turning and repeating the same whole process with his long-legged lordly lover-boy. Eliwood let out an excited whoop at his rear getting spanked but yet Roy's face was the one getting redder. Pete stopped both of them from trying to roll off their bellies and instead took Roy by the ankle to pull him down until his pruny paws were at about the same place as his father's proud and rosy boats.

"Now here's something the two of you might not be knowing about! All these treasure spots all over ye's pink and giggly oceans but I bet ya didn't know you share exactly one little spot! Judging by how red that X is I'd say it's just as effective on you as it is on your papa!"

"We do? Where is it Cap'n! Squeeze us right there! Did you know that Roy?"

Roy didn't answer Eliwood as the smaller of the two was busy frantically pulling at his bonds. He didn't know about sharing a spot with his lord father but he had a suspicion about where that bright red tickle spot might be. He practically squealed when his new Salt Daddy pinched that particular death spot. Eliwood kicked his free leg as well when Pete did the same to him. During Shanty Pete's mapping of Eliwood, he'd been quite pleased with the little of ticklish agony that right at the stem of the index toe of his left foot. Simply scratching there had made the Lordling go weak.

Now that he'd crossed Roy-toy's legs and was doing the same to that little spot below that same toe on Roy's left foot he could only smile in joy at the sound of Roy biting at the sheets of the bed to muffle the giggly shriek of his reaction. Both men were absolutely helpless before even the lightest touch at that spot and Pete loved it. He blew hot air on Roy's others that were in such absolute ticklish shock that they couldn't even move before reaching over and brushing his beard between Eli's toes. He gave each of his tickle boys a pelting of gentle kisses down their soles that just served to redden both their faces.

---
"Having two delightful ticklish reddy boys is truly a sailor's fantasy" The Captain yelled out as he let them both get their wind back. He rolled both over onto their backs and produced a pair of feathers.

"We're gonna go back to gentle now due to you two looking like you need some calmer seas. So let's see who can hang on longer. I know the two of you are both looking for somebody who you think is your treasure. Whoever wins, we'll go and find them! Whether it's that wet boy that Little Roy wants to swim with or the big fella with the ax that Eli wants to be back in the arms of."

Roy's cheeks were in danger of catching fire with how red they were but Eliwood looked more than eager enough for both of them. Pete leaned forwards and started teasing the feathers beneath both their chins. Eliwood gasped and practically purred while Roy tried once again to turn away. His father however wanted some bonding time with his binding boy and so pulled down the rope until Roy was stretched nice and tight with nowhere to run.

"Now don't either of my fiery-headed tickle boys worry. While we get the reunion planned for the winner, I'll personally treat the loser to some relaxing feet rubbies."

"Aaahhh b-buhut Cap'n I wanted to seehee-AH! Cap'n's meeheean! I wanahahnt the ruhuubbies too on my sihiilly floohooppy feets!"

"Oh, I know you do my snickering siren."

"Staha-stahap sahhaying things li-like that abohout my fa-father! Leeheet us gooohoo! Stahahp tihickling there dahahmmit! Gahahwd I do-dohohon't-I hahate thiis!"

"Ye be such a little-footed liar! We can all see that blade of yours at attention from just the tickles! Why I saw it getting bigger just from having those cuffs put on ye! Why I think that your even kinkier than your papa and when we get all of this resistance out of you, you'll see it too!"

"Nnnn-neehever!"

"Ahhh Ca-cap' I-I cahahn't!"

---
While Roy's own little dragon was already starting to slick up with wet and sticky embers, Eliwood's was practically ready to burst. While the feather in Pete's left hand travelled up to tickle the tip of Roy's heroic chinny-chin-chin, the one in the right was sinking lower to tease Eliwood's collarbone until finally the tall tickleslut-

"AHHHHAHA OOHH CAAHAPTAIN MY CAHAHPTAIN!!" *squick*

"Ahhh the long-legged lover boy loses eh? Not unexpected. Right to sleep too? So fragile. Guess it's just me and you now hmm shortie?"

Roy's eyes were in the back of his head so he barely heard Pete tease him. Unfortunately, this also made the way that the pirate took that other feather and applied it to the underside of his balls a complete surprise attack. The lion went into giggly convulsions. He was positively howling while a part of his head was shouting for even more right up until he popped like a red-pubed volcano. He fell back breathing heavily as Shanty Pete ran a hand along his sticky tummy.

"Sleep well! We're going fishing later!"

Roy fell back into a happy dream of himself snuggled tightly in bed with Lilina and Wolt.

---
When Roy's clear blue eyes opened it was to the sight of the sea below him matching their shade. He tried to stretch but found himself completely restrained to an almost comical extent. While he'd dozed, Shanty Pete had rolled him up in those very sheets that he and Eli had stained. He'd kept going until the Lion was burrito'd to the point where only his redhead and pink feet stuck out of the blob of blue. He'd also apparently been feeling saucy cause he'd stuck a ball gag between Roy's teeth and then clapped a fake lion's nose over his face to hide it. He snuffled in annoyance at the discomfort of it which just made him notice that Pete had stuck a pair of adorable fake cat ears on his head to be even meaner.

His pink and rosy 7's stuck out of the bottom of his blanketed prison with more than enough cushioning to keep his ankles comfy in stark contrast to the stifling mask over his lips and nose. They were able to freely wiggle back and forth, even cross over if he wanted not that it was much use. He looked up as much as he could and saw that the ropes that kept his "comfy" cocoon tight were secured to one that went up to the side of the boat. The rope was used to dangle the buoyant blue blob boy off the side and just over the waters that the ship sailed along. There was a teensy bit of give in the line for Roy to sway on but he was wrapped up so tight that he could do nothing with it. Just out of curiosity he stretched his smol feet down snd was able to trace the top of the water with his big toes. He sighed into his mask and wondered how things could possibly get any worse.

To answer this we would simply look at a pair of holes on either side of Roy's trapped head. He had yet to notice a pair of familiar size 12's jutting out of them with the message "TICKLISH BIGFOOT GIRL" written on them. They clapped quickly to his cheeks and began rubbing themselves along them and playing his hair between their toes. Bosun Lilina had been happy to volunteer to the Cap'n as the one to make the bait didn't get bored on the line. She was happy to rub her big feet up and down Roy's face and while Roy couldn't say so due to his gag. He didn't hate it at all. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling quite a bit until a poke in the heel woke him up quickly.

---
He looked down at the cool blue waves beneath him to see a familiar hand playing with his foot. The waters broke and a green-haired man with a boyish face waved up at him as tears pricked in the corners of Roy's eyes.

"WOLMMPH" he barked into his gag at the sight of the archer he'd missed so badly. The feeling of the Pheraen running a knuckle along the sole of his foot practically had his lordship melting up there in his little prison. He bounced excitedly in his blanket fort and tried to call out to Lilina or the Cap'n to reel him in.

"Hmphm hrre! Mmpph! Common!" Roy desperately wiggled about and tried to signal from his fluffy fortress that Wolt was here and that he needed to be reeled in. He broke down into giggles instead as Wolt started pelting each of his toes with kisses to make him blush. His green-haired pal saw that red blush creeping up on Roy's soles and started working his thumbs up into those arches to relax his lord.

"It's about time you got here Roy! I've been waiting for a while! I'm so happy that the Captain brought you!"

Roy raised an eyebrow at that statement until he heard a whistle from up on the deck and saw another rope come out of the water. It reeled up until Wolt suddenly sank beneath the waves. His size 9's broke the surface for a second before showing off the rope around his ankles as he giggled and did the backstroke. It went slack again before falling back into the water and letting him get back to stroking the underside of the blushy Roy's feet.

---
Roy had a smile big enough under his mask that the goofy little lord couldn't even keep his eyes open. The tear in the corner of his eye got brushed away by Lilina's feet while Wolt got a finger in between his toes and made him start wheezing with happy giggles. Shanty Pete looked down at the sight of the happy boy splashing about teasing Roy's feet with a seashell that he scraped along with the wrinkles on his sole that formed as he scrunched his toes defensively. Roy didn't even notice Lilina's feet withdraw into the holes as Shanty Pete had the first mate pull her out and get her up on the deck.

Wolt was teasing the tops of Roy's cute feet when he noticed the shadow around him and how it was growing. He looked up just in time for the blue-haired blur to collide with him and force him below the waves. He surfaced with Lilina's fingers in his armpits and he splashed about with her tickling up and down his sides as Roy watched with a smile but also trying to wave his feet back and forth to get some attention back on him. Pete smiled at the sight of his new crew of ticklish junior officers as he went below deck to check on something.

---
He opened the ornate door to the specially adorned "Captain's Suite" carefully and inspected the soundproofing along stealthily inlaid upon the walls. He closed the door and observed the long-haired redhead reading a book leisurely on the bed who looked him over with a quizzical expression that betrayed annoyance.

"Yes, Captain? Have we arrived? When we set sail you said it would be only a few days until you delivered me to see my younger brother. That was almost a week ago and I am still without any news on how that goes. Do you at least have an update? I heard some kind of commotion out there."

Shanty Pete made a mental note to have the First Mate spend some time in the barrel for the shoddy job of soundproofing. The Captain's eyes wandered down to the man on the beds alabaster size 10 bared feet. The man clucked his tongue in annoyance before wiggling his toes uncomfortably at the seaman's hard gaze upon his feet. When he felt that had gone on long enough he cleared his throat forcefully to get his attention.

"A-hem."

"Ahhh! Apologies, there. An old seadog's mind can get lost on the waves Duke Velthommer. We should be arriving at port any day and then it's just a hop and a skip to see that Azelle boy you're looking for Mister Arvis, sir. Now, have you by any chance reconsidered my offer for a foot rub? I'm a bit more talented at that than my looks would suggest matey..."

Hey! great story! please continue on it! would love to see how lil roy gets tickled off his resistance!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back