• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Producers and TMF Stories

foosboy

TMF Poster
Hi gang, long time no see. I have a question, comment, possibly complaint (depends on how you look at it). Has anyone seen, or produced, any videos that used stories found her on the TMF as a step outline or strictly adhering to the authors story structure? I have seen many videos that loosely use topics found in stories or other media but can't recall anyone making a video based off, for example, the popularity of a TMF story.

Ok discussion is open. Have you seen one? Had one specially made? What would you think of seeing your favorite story proudly portrayed on the small screen?

I would personally love to see some. To say I have a few in mind would be an understatement as we have so many talented writers here. But I leave it with you dear reader. Share your thoughts, pro's and con's. Perhaps link one of your favorite stories.

Tickle you soon.

Ive incorporated some bits and pieces from stories I've read from the story section here to my clips.

OldEnglish has given me a few ideas and suggestions following the Katy and Amber saga. If you haven't read them I highly recommend.
The Kody and London Nylons set specifically was a co collaboration with him. Im a big fan of his writing and his playful scenarios.

Ive also used inspiration from Strenkilov and his Tickle Street stories.

Biggest issue is adaptation. It's difficult to take the full context and buildup from a story and boil it down to small clip form. If I were producing hour or two long films like the old days. That or I need to hire a screenwriter

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I haven't seen it, but I think that it is a great starting point for producers looking for content. Years and years of good ideas in the story section.

I actually like this idea. It would be cool to see one of my stories used as a "tickling movie". Not my big series though, because I know the complexity of creating those would be a lot more difficult to do. But my one off stories? I would be open to a producer making an adaptation to it on film. Ask me for permission first though. haha

This is something I have been thinking about! I’d love to hear some ideas from people!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back