• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - PATREON - Alyssia the Local Model Makes her Debut

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello my friends and you are my friends...

Here's the latest of my videos released on the PATREON page, it's with the beautiful local model Alyssia, who will return with many more of her friends eventually...

Well, let's meet Alyssia. She's a 22 years old local model, French of course and I met thru her sister who I worked with for a little while. On one of occasion , after a shift, I was giving rides back home to some colleagues and she jumped in the car to get one.

Alyssia ended up being the last one to be dropped off, so I took my courage by both hands and told her about me wanting to tickle her, all at while asking her if she was ticklish or not...to make a long story short, her facial reactions to my question made her appear here, on this video and many many more to come with her friends.

The tall, 5'11 Alyssia is dreadfully ticklish on her super skinny upper body and even worst on her crazy long legs. She's just a total gift of laughs and little screams and a complete joy to watch react to every little poke and squeeze made to her.

Of course, this Queen, has super ticklish feet...which is where I end up going after tickling the heck out of her amazing body. Her super long slender size 9.5 feet are so soft and ridiculously sensitive, making this model or tickle model should I say, the perfect tickle victim.

This was shot before I had stocks, eventually Alyssia will visit them and on many occasions ;-)

https://www.patreon.com/las_princesas_cosquillas

Don't forget my friends, when you join Laughs for Life, you're automatically a member of Las Princesas Cosquillas...and once again, many many more videos to come to the PATREON PAGE, already 4 full sessions available and 6 more will be available within the next week, in those 6, one will be a NEVER RELEASE BEFORE session :)

Attachments

• DSC00088.JPG
    DSC00088.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 468
  • DSC00081.JPG
    DSC00081.JPG
    225.2 KB · Views: 330
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back