• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Custom (Not ticklish explanation)

HBPTODAY

So I've bought a couple of customs from a producer

I really like this Ler from his site, but there weren't any lees on his store that I liked in terms of my preferred body type

Both times he sent me pictures of models that matched what I liked (After i paid him extra to do the research)

Both times girls turned out to be not ticklish at all, even though I had asked him that it's a must otherwise there's no rush we can wait till we find the right girl

both times, he told me he was 100% sure they were ticklish though

his explanation post clip, verbatim

"3 reasons why they are not ticklish in the video 1) excitement, especially in front of strangers. 2) the peculiarity of the body when the skin is dry. 3) the ambient temperature, the higher it is, the hotter and the more sensitive it becomes"

do u buy that explanation? to me, if you're ticklish, the above circumstances dont matter

Nah. Those women were ether barely ticklish or weren't ticklish at all.

who was the person who you had do this?
i definitely don't want to run into them.
we need to know.

Did you order and pay for both customs at once or one at a time ? Did you get the same explanation twice or one explanation for two customs? I'd have to say his failure the 1st time but yours for the 2nd unless you ordered both at once.

That's something that can happen, but not this often and he shouldn't charge you if you are not happy.

That seems to be a very dodgy process, it happens a lot on Onlyfans, a lot of models just think you are a cow waiting to be milked so they say what you want to hear

I don't want to put the name out there in public, send me a message i'll let you know

Yes, I was probably taken advantage of , no shame in admitting that, it's fine

Ironically enough, doing some model search myself first, I got this answer from a prospective model which i wanted to get to his site (I still wanna do a clip with the Ler in question, but this time i want to find the lee myself).

Her answer kind of makes you think, like if a girl is really really ticklish, unless you're like offering her a rate way higher than the going market rate, why would she do a custom. Like if a girl does a shoot, is terribly ticklish, hates it, probably will never go back

Her answer

"I would never make tikling videos like the ones I saw on the store. I hate tickling and already for me it is torture if done in light mode. I'm sorry I'm not available. thanks for your time and for the proposal."

Check out that body and weep. Oh what could have been. She's so ticklish as well, that i'm certain of from watching the 1 video she did

Oh well!

Attachments

• pic832.PNG
    pic832.PNG
    613.5 KB · Views: 78
I don't want to put the name out there in public, send me a message i'll let you know

Yes, I was probably taken advantage of , no shame in admitting that, it's fine

Ironically enough, doing some model search myself first, I got this answer from a prospective model which i wanted to get to his site (I still wanna do a clip with the Ler in question, but this time i want to find the lee myself).

Her answer kind of makes you think, like if a girl is really really ticklish, unless you're like offering her a rate way higher than the going market rate, why would she do a custom. Like if a girl does a shoot, is terribly ticklish, hates it, probably will never go back

Her answer

"I would never make tikling videos like the ones I saw on the store. I hate tickling and already for me it is torture if done in light mode. I'm sorry I'm not available. thanks for your time and for the proposal."

Check out that body and weep. Oh what could have been. She's so ticklish as well, that i'm certain of from watching the 1 video she did

Oh well!

Shoot me a PM, I can help you out.

The only explanation I can kind of buy is the temp. one, but that is why we normally male sure our basement is heated up before we shoot. So this producer ripped you off more than once.

That's something that can happen, but not this often and he shouldn't charge you if you are not happy.

That seems to be a very dodgy process, it happens a lot on Onlyfans, a lot of models just think you are a cow waiting to be milked so they say what you want to hear

This might be your experience on onlyfans, and if it is I'm sorry to hear that. But it might be a little generalized and offensive to many of the models who work hard and do a great job on onlyfans. I think calling onlyfans models out specifically is very popular right now, and honestly it's starting to feel very overdone. Of course I'll be the first to admit I'm going to feel a little sensitive to this. But I wish we were treated with less disdain.

I agree, the explanation doesn't really add up for me, and as the buyer I would be very frustrated. I could understand, maybe the lee getting nervous and shutting down a little, but temperature and moisture of the skin were well within the control of the producer and/or ler. They should have been managing all three of these things and making the lee comfortable enough to produce the content that they promised you. It's really just bad business to not deliver on the product you had agreed to.

There's no disdain, a lot of people call out tickling producers as "doing fake" and think a model that doesn't even show her face and shoots in horrible lighting is "more authentic".

As OF is very easy to access for any girl in need of money, that's actually the platform where you'll find the most Fake tickling or models that really don't care a shit about fetish.

There is a lot of good people on OF too, but the massification brought a lot of scams (because yes, a model that fakes her ticklishness or says she has a fetish when she doesn't is a scam in a way).
I tickled 3 OF/MYM models, they were not ticklish but had no problem shooting a lot of it between OF models and sell it, I didn't even keep the rushes

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back