• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - PATREON - Let's Meet Star

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello my friends and you are my friends...

Here's the latest release from Laughs for Life on the Patreon page that is...

https://www.patreon.com/las_princesas_cosquillas

Let's Meet Star

Star is a 37 year old lady who use to go to the same school has me, but that was a while back. Today, after a few conversations, she finally showed up for her tickle treatment and it was a great one.

Poor Star was totally overwhelmed by all the ticklish sensations her upper body is receiving and she's a complete mess from the get go. She tries to talk and to fight the ticklish sensations, but with no avail. On top of that she loves to swear, in French of course and she's kind of getting turned on, but not quite because she's way too ticklish and I love to poke her right places, specially her armpits to drive her really mad and out of control.

Let's move on to the feet, which doesn't get any better for our new comer Star, her upper body session drained her, but her feet still had a lot of tickles left in them and I got all of them out. Laughter soon fills the room. Poor Star goes thru all the tickle tools and all of them work with great effect and all forcing different reactions from the brunette.

Star size 8 feet are her demise has I finally get all the laughs out of her after this very long ordeal, even making her do a "do not laugh challenge", that she failed at some point of course...so enjoy the final touches of swears with the toothbrush, electric that is....and will see Star again in the future...that's for sure :)

Attachments

• DSC00112.JPG
    DSC00112.JPG
    231.1 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC00115.JPG
    DSC00115.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC00098.JPG
    DSC00098.JPG
    225.9 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC00103.JPG
    DSC00103.JPG
    235.5 KB · Views: 167
The clip is right there

Just register has a member for Laughs for Life and you will have access to both studios, the Star clip is the latest posted on Laughs for Life. If you we're referring to a PREVIEW clip, there is none. This Video was released about 4 years ago, at the time I had a preview, but I no longer do or have the possibility of making one (for now)...sorry about that, but the clip is fantastic as many many others :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back