• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive Custom Review: Rey's Tickling Interrogation

COOLCAT88

TMF Master
So after about a year-ish, my first tickle custom has come out from Tickle Intensive, and I must say, it looks great! He asked me to give a little review and thoughts on it, so here it is..

Background: So being a fan of Tickle Intensive for a while, i contacted him back in April 2019 to do a custom video. Star Wars themed where Rey gets interrogated for some valuable info. Once the details was set, I paid in installments ( One thing I will say; he will work with you on a payment plan to pay for your custom in a timely manner) and I finished paying for it in September 2019. A few setbacks, but he kept in contact with me, informing me of any delays. 2020 rolled around, Covid happened, and that put a damper on things. I think around january, i contacted him and inquired again. He said he was still waiting a response on the acyress that was originally to play Rey, but If I wanted to, I was free to have someone else play her, which I took up his offer. He suggested Ama Rio, and within the last 2 weeks, I finally got my custom..

1. Ama Rio looks or is a dead ringer for Rey. It actually looked and felt like the actual character was being interrogated. She was a tough little bird, not wanting to give up the location of Luke Skywalker. She was freaking out though when the Violet Wand was bought out and used on her feet.

2. I haven't seen much of her other videos, but I did like Dacey Harlot's playful nature while she was tickling Rey. Kinda like a mixture between Bianca & Storm from older Tickle Intensive videos. She worked over Rey like a fine toothed comb to get the location of Luke Skywalker..

3. One thing I am extremely grateful for and didn't really have to happen, 2 additional ladies named Adara & Mandy Kandy were bought in to help tickle Rey, and they gave her quite the work over the last few minutes of the video.

I know this isn't much of a review, but I was pleased with how this custom came out, and hopefully in the future will be a returning customer...

VideoCapture_20210419-113610.jpgVideoCapture_20210419-113432.jpgVideoCapture_20210419-113315.jpgVideoCapture_20210419-061906.jpgVideoCapture_20210419-113516.jpgVideoCapture_20210419-050553.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep, I am very pleased how it turned out..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Your review did exactly what it's supposed to, express your satisfaction or disappointment. Glad it worked out well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back