• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled During Physio Appointment

ilove2explore

Something happened to me the other day that I wanted to share with the community. I’ve had a minor problems with my left foot and hamstrings for a few years. If I walk for more than a couple of hours, the sole of my left foot and/or my left hamstrings start to get sore. I finally decided to get a professional to assess the problem and I booked an appointment with my physiotherapist.

I’ve been going for physiotherapy for about 6 months for a problem in my upper back and neck. My physiotherapist used to be a good-looking petite redhead with a girl-next-door kind of look. However, she stopped working at the clinic I go to and I was assigned a new person who we’ll call George. I WISH this story had occurred with my previous physiotherapist!

When I arrived for my appointment, George had me do a few exercises so that he could begin assessing the problem. Eventually he had me lay on my back and said, “I’m just going to feel your hips to see if the problem is stemming from there. Is that okay?”

Shit. My hips are super sensitive and ticklish.

Nevertheless, I agreed. He placed his thumbs on my hips and started pressing gently. It tickled a lot! In fact, it tickled more than I expected. I smiled a little and stayed as still as possible. George didn’t seem to notice anything. I relaxed when he stopped, but tickling was far from over.

George had me flip onto my stomach and began using a massage gun on the back of my legs to loosen up my hamstrings and calfs. It was so ticklish, especially as he moved the gun toward the inside of my leg. I buried my face into the pillow and did everything I could to be still.

Lastly, George said he’d like to try an adjustment on my left foot. He rolled down my sock halfway down my foot and I felt a cold gel spread being spread from the middle of my sole down to the heel. I think it was an ultrasound gel, but I didn’t get a good look. Next, he began rolling some sort of instrument up and down my foot. The instrument slid easily because of the gel. It tickled like hell at first, but luckily only for a few seconds since he was putting lots of pressure. I wish I saw what he was using on my foot, but I was still facedown and couldn’t see.

At the end of the appointment he said the problem was not major and that if I follow a set of exercises and stretches I should no longer have any issues within a few months or so.

Thanks for reading the story!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back