• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sandal Season, well a taste of it. :)

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
My Fiancee surprised me today picking me up, she looked beautiful as always with one difference. She was wearing sandals!
"Is it a nice surprise she asked?", whilst curling her red painted toes.

"Mmhmmm" I said looking down at her pretty feet. The same pretty feet from the photos in my previous story, sigh..
"I know you like this" she purred and smiled at me.

As we walked home she would keep glancing down at her feet to get me to keep looking.. Oh yes she definately likes it when her feet distract me! :)

When we got home after lots of foot watching, she wanted to tease me further and after I removed her sandals in a sensual ticklish way... she slipped her feet in to flip flops. Oh ho, so she wants to continue I thought..

"It's Sandal Season my love" she said, a term I always use.
We both went outside to share an afternoon warm drink and sat on the grass. Naturally the flip flops came off, however before they did I could not help but notice her casually shoeplaying with her toes!
Sigh one of the most distracting things a woman can do imo and I know she is definately a shoeplayer. :)

After a few mins of this and my hands rubbing up and down the tops of her feet, she slid her feet out and put them on top of the flip flops.
Once again I began rubbing her foot, but now I was in the mood to tickle so I picked a small piece of grass and stroked and slide it between each of her toes.

Naturally her foot kept squirming and her toes would curl, "Weskerrr" she moaned, but she never said stop, she just sat there whilst her toes were tickled. I tickled her arch a few times with my fingers just for added effect and she even giggled once.
She tried putting her flip flops back on but I was then able to tickle her trapped toes as they were stuck in the strap lol.
That clearly made it worse so she took them off again, then I grabbed her foot and slid the grass through every single toe. I held her toes closed against the grass and pulled it through.
Closing her toes and pulling the grass through really tickled I could tell by the reaction. :)
Perhaps on her next morning tickle time I will have to try a cotton bud. :p

Sigh another beautiful day with my fiancee. :)

Sigh and she was in flip flops all day today, all I could hear was ft ft ft ft. Such a distracting sound. :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back