• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Ticklish Ticklee! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Once secured to the bed I smiled at Tracey - 38 yr old 6'3" Trent asking him how long he'd been a cross - dresser and saying he looking very attractive in the tight purple skirt and lilac blouse he'd chosen wearing and in make-up and wig he would be pass as female except for these and winking at him slid off the black patent stilettos hearing a gasp. Looking inside them and at his feet and silver painted nails; size 15's and Tracey's feet in sheer nylons and natural nude colour had a definite rich n' masculine aroma!

I winked at Tracey and gagged her saying her fantasy being in bondage and at a man's mercy about to begin and blindfold her! Lulling her into a false sense of secuirty I undid her blouse and began rubbing and licking the male bare nipples whch grew hard being sicked as he gasped and ran hands over a growing bulge in the skirt calling her a bad girl who needed to be punished! I kept teasingly stroking the bulge in her panties having slid my hand inside the skirt and still licking nipples! Then when fully hard I stopped!

I menacingly whispered in her right ear I knew she had been explicit in her email and call to me about not liking her feet touched as too sensitive and the elder step-brother tickling them without mercy so I'd not be playing with Tracey's feet but taking complete advantage of and exploiting Trent's as he needed punishing for being a bad girl and masquerading as a woman even teasing me having feet smelling like feet and painting nails to attract me but then imagining my leaving them alone and no need to ask him if his feet really were horrendously ticklish as sensed his nervousness which would make him sweat and hot n' sweaty feet the most ticklish of all, so not helping himself doing so!

"No use squirming Tracey, Trent's size 15's tightly secured, immobilised but so you don't freak out immediately, I'll not go full force immediately but begin lightly and gently, teasingly and tormentingly but eventually want you erupting in crazy full on laughter as every inch of your feet tortuously taunted and big feet, it will take a ticklish time! I want your laughter putting wild hyenas to shame and not publicised let me tell you that security forces employ torture tickling in interrogations as a method leaving no signs of usuage and it's victims embarrassed to admit being broken by sustained tickling, using the captive's weakness against them! Added to which providing an amusing diversion, distraction for the interrogator focused on his victim not screaming in pain but laughing in agony!"

To humiliate her more, dressed as Tracey I insisted calling him Trent! I faced both large feet in the nylon fabric and knowing his hating attention to them taunted him saying in sheer nylons his large feet very shapely with high arches and long toes so perfectly painted and sniffing them saying their eau de natural aroma was intoxicating. Involuntarily reacting Trent's feet flinched and toes wiggled! I told him my seeing this and his feet exciting me so appreciated how they'd have appealed to his step-brother, smiling as he gasped at the memory!

"Sharing a bedroom must have been hell and his having a serious girlfriend, very unlikely it's being believed he fixated on your big feet, lights out and having gagged you with one of his own socks, feeling the covers lifted and threatened he exposing your sexuality, staying silent as ankles tied together with the dressing gown cord, your big ticklish feet his to tease and torment! A few years later and you taking a trip down memory lane as a married man wanting to indulge in his fantasy! Tracey's secret safe, my lips sealed so long as sometimes dressed, sometimes still suited as I decide, Trent submits his size 15's to me! That's right Trent, some meetings your feet in black nylon socks as you'll come to me directly from the office!"

Trent was suitably tense so feet sweating and ordered him to rub his nyloned feet together before indulging in handling and massaging them which reminded him how sensitive his feet are indulging in very gently stroking both soles heels to toes remarking warm n' clammy sweaty feet being my preference and suggested he resisting the temptation to laugh; to be a good girl as I sensed Trent growing more tense as he reacted violently as I stroked the high arches! Even in nylons so sensitive, I indulged in gently stroking both soles from heels to toes as he moaned and fought surpressing laughter which I encouraged!

"Be a good girl for Daddy Trent, feel the tickle but don't laugh or risk being given something to laugh about, no wonder Aaron found these feet appealing, they would be to any sadistic tickler as every touch tormenting and pretty addictive; they are to me Trent so you and sometimes Tracey will visit me weekly. Tracey will leave her skirt and blouse and heels here to change into when called and my wanting you dressed, barefoot as feet too big to fit any shoes, Trent driven home by me tomorrow in joggers and sweatshirt! Your wife away you'd said having tonight free and you're not exactly going anywhere, who knows what fun to be had with a super-sensitive ticklee like you? I might even invite tickler helpers as quite like to voyeur you tickle tortured and even film it! Just insurance you'll return Trent!"

I smiled as he tried to verbally respond but gagged could only mumble! He winced as I lightly stroked his soles and toes through the nylons and adding pressure to my experienced ticklish touch! Loved seeing Trent desperate to evade every gentle stroke delivered by me with no possibility of escaping my determination to tease and torment him and saying he was very naughty to pretend to men being tempting Tracey but thrilled finding tempting Tracey was tortuously ticklish Tracey as she'd be for me and as my favourite ticklee Trent would always be as both mine to torture tickle making them laugh, giggle, shriek and howl as unable to offer any resistance to my evil finger tickling but also my lickling techniques as well as usage of tickle tools!

Trent squirmed as I stroked over the length of his soles protected by the nylon fabric but not greatly being so hideously sensitive all over his big feet and told him my guess being his feet an easy target for his step-brother as hanging over the edge of the bed too tempting when he arrived home a little drunk, high or both and there they were with maybe covers kicked off! I was hitting a nerve as massaging his feet and loving the feel of their warmth and moistness told Trent that his feet were irresistible in every way to me! I taunted him looking so sexy in the nylons but nothing exciting me more than ticklish, licklish bare feet and loved hearing him moan as with scissors snipped the nylon toe tops and then just peeled the nylons off his feet and knew he'd definitely prove being way more ticklish and licklish barefoot and just danced fingers over both soles to toes delivering the teasing ticklish sensation he instantly reacted to as nerve endings instantly responsive!

"MMnHMmMMmhHMMHmMMHmmmnnhmMmmnmnmmmNNHMM!" was the perfect response, giggles silenced but his ticklishness very evident!

I relentlessly stroked the length of his size 15 feet very slowly and methodically as determined making my caressing as agonising as possible to endure and loved seeing him squirming so desperate to be free as his feet flexing involuntarily to my teasing and tormenting touch, his toes clenching and splaying as I told him sorry about the torn nylons but as a gift I'd be investing in plenty for 'Ticklish Tracey' to wear for Daddy! I'd also be buying black nylon socks for Trent and he'd always wear black nylon socks to work and if meeting Tracey after work then socks over sheer tights and teased Trent's being so sensitive to the lightest stimulation and being excited he so clearly hating his feet tickled at any pace but slow, teasing stroking being the most effective as evoking memories of Aaron who indulged in subjecting his step-brother Trent to enduring taunting tickles!

"MMMMMnnMmMMmmNNhMMnMMMMM!" was Trent's response

My fingers spidering over both Trent's soles in an intense ticklish attack in the mix and loved seeing his toes clench and splay as he tried and failed keeping his embarrassingly ticklish feet from being assaulted by me! Memories are made of this I taunted him inventing new lyrics to the Nancy Sinatra song 'These Boots are made for walking' and singing that (His feet were made for tickling and that's just what I'd do as what I wanted most of all was to tickle not one foot but two!) then indulged in delivering extremely light stroking over every inch of both feet driving him wild and breathless! I let him regain breath and then ran fingers under all of his bare toes and added pressure stroking the arches of his size 15 feet as gagged hearing faint giggles tickling both soles, arches and toes and alternating between a soft teasing touch and a more pressured tickling!

"MMMNMMMnNnHhMmMMnNMMNNNMMM!" was Trent's reaction, faint giggling silenced by the gag but heard was all the encouragement I needed!

"You know Trent that you and Tracey have two of the most ticklish feet I've ever teased and that says a lot and your ticklish and licklish fate is sealed as you will be my permanent 'Ticklee' from tonight so whether Tracey or Trent's size 15 feet; they're my feet so you best get used to this accepting of it but later as said I will be inviting company so you'll be tickle interrogated until you agree to it and even doing so before interrogation won't stop it as need to film you torture tickled by a couple of guys to secure your compliance to being my regular 'Ticklee' as married to Yvonne 12 years, being fired and divorce proving costly to you as Vice President of her father's finance company and personal reputation ruined as alias known as 'Ticklish Tracey' on line and You Tube not good news for you!"

Trent gasped as I stared at Tracey's silver painted toes on two so highly vulnerable feet and lightly caressed under them all and saying the size 15 soles and toes being so ticklish were so intoxicatingly addictive smelling so rich and masculine. I then sucked on the toes of each foot in turn and licked them as I massaged the soles of his feet simultaneously! Touching them with my tongue I made sure he knew their sweaty scent appealed to me as I rubbed my face against his bare moist soles! His bare feet so damn sexy I sucked the toes of each foot in turn again!

"HAhOOhOHohANONOHHananoONOO!" was Trent's immediate reaction

I continued licking his delicious toes and my playfully passionate lickling made his laughter escalate into a higher pitched squeal between the full-bodied howling, tickling Trent's toes in my mouth. I told him not my probelm he having two such licklish feet and so responsive to acute ticklish and licklish sensations but thrilled he was and loved their natural salty taste as my tongue tortuously slurped over his sensitive toes driving Trent-Tracey berserk!

"HahahHAoAHhAONAONONOAHHAaHAHAHAHSSSHHIIIITT" Trent's laughter intensified as I licked the length of his feet ans being so incredibly ticklish was equally licklish and in licklish hell as my tongue slithered in between his toes and slid saliva lubed fingers in between his toes and fingers tracing over the high arches of his feet and tongue tasting both feet over and over and over again!

"These feet so ticklish, so licklish Trent, toes meant to be sucked and licked when not tickled and feet smelling and tasting like feet Trent and feet for my enjoyment, my pleasure as you suffer to amuse and satisfy the tickler in me just as you did for Aaron and I reckon it might be fun making contact with him and telling him his step-brother Trent as ticklish today and bi-sexual but also dresses as Tracey and wonder if 'Ticklish Tracey' of interest to him!"

"HAHOAHoMMHNAhHmmNNMMNHhhOhOHoNAHAHAHAhaMNNHAMANONOO!" what a reaction from Trent as all five toes of his right foot filled my mouth as his crazy laughter spilled out as I again commenced licking his soles and then swapped indulging in swallowing the five toes of his left foot! My fingers relentlessly stroking over both bare and saliva lubed soles so fingers slid over them driving Trent wild, scribbling over his arches making his toes clench and splay consistently! I nibbled lightly on Trent's feet and licked the tasty flavour of his feet, full focused oral attention just as his step-brother had indulged in subjecting Trent to enduring!

"Mmmmm can see why Aaron found your soles so lickable and toes so suckable, he had good taste as yeah your feet do Trent and so too Tracey's and love as he did; aggressively suckling and nibbling on these smooth licklish soles and toes! All my fingers under all your toes Trent and loving aggressively scribbling over your helpless, wrinkling soles and wiggling toes, love making these big feet flinch!"

'Bzzzzzzzzzz' I activated the sonicare electric toothbrush and ran the revolving bristles oer the length of each bare foot in turn sending Trent into a violent frenzy of sensory overload and relished teasing both of his size 15 feet as they flinched being desperate to evade the torment I was delivering and he being totally defenseless to stop it happening! I was driving Trent totally insane! Trent's wiggling toes looked super sexy as they spread and clenched in reaction to the ticklish torment he was enduring as he felt the warmth of my mouth over his toes and sucking and licking them and licking in between his toes!

Trent was moaning as my tongue worshipped his feet and told him his feet were so damn sweaty and saliva lubed just perfect for caressing and tickling and taunted hiM I was so horny knowing he hated the tickling and was merciless as Aaron had been, ran my fingers all over his soles and stroked in between and under each of his toes as his laughter increased in volume and intensity! I told him his having big feet turned me on but big n' ticklish n' licklish feet more so and a real bonus his foot smell so intoxicating and foot taste so addictive!

I licked his feet and caressed them both again and introduced the feather and sawed it in between Trent's toes and smiled as he clenched them but simply with my fingers forcibly spread them and then indulged in sucking on his toes and teasingly tickling them all with my tongue and teeth before again using the sonicare over Trent's sweating soles and toes as he was torture tickled in ticklish hell! I wanted to hear him reacting and ticklee Trent-Tracey never disappoints me as hearing this reaction, I soon calling Mark and Simon over assisting in torture tickling Trent and teasing and tormenting ticklish Tracey. I filmed the ticklee's tickle interrogation!

"HAHAHAHANOOO!!! AHAHAHAHAHAhaHAAHAhaHaHAHAHAFFFUUCCCKKIIINNGGAHAHAHAHASSTTTOOOPPPPHAHAHHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEAHAHA AHAHAHAHAATTIIICCCKKKLLIIINNGAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMEEEEEEE!! AHAHAHAHAGGEETTTOOOFFFFMMYYYAHAHAHAHAANOOOAHAHAHAHEEHHEE FFFUUUCCKKKIINNGGGAHAHAHAFFEEEEETTTSTOOOPHAHAHAHAHATIICKLESHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEAHAHAHAHAHASTOOPAHAHAHAHAHEEAHA!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back