• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How your 'lee dresses for a session

soletease

TMF Poster
Hi! Question for you knowledgable 'lees and 'lers out there:

Do you like to dress a certain way before you start a session?

I have one particular female tickle partner named Rachel that looks forward to our sessions. She likes wearing tank tops, capri pants and being barefoot before she gets strapped securely onto the tickle bed. Our very first session she had her socks on, and I left them on during the 'lee strapping down process. But after her feet were ticklish with them on, you know they both came off. That was her VERY FIRST TIME ever experiencing any sort of tickling on her feet and she hated it wayyyy more after socks came off and she felt it barefoot. Since then, she prefers her socks off every single time. She leaves her shoes/socks by the front door in anticipation of her session. I am rarely the Lee with her, and as the Ler i just wear a T shirt, jeans and socks. She doesn't care what I wear when the 'Ler. Only when she wants me to be the Lee am I'm forced to have my socks off when she dishes out her Ler side.

I have another 'lee friend named Ella. Her feet are her absolute worst spot and she just assumes she will be barefoot during her tickle torture. Some sessions she starts already barefoot and other sessions when she is feeling lazy she starts with her socks on. She has zero expectations of wearing them through the entire session.

I've had a few new female tickle partners recently, totally new to the tickle scene with no idea what to expect. The only two wardrobe requirements I ask of new partners is to wear tank tops with thin straps and no shoes. One girl wore flip flops over to my place, so she was already barefoot at the start- made it easy! Two others were strapped down to the tickle bed and started with socks but they didn't last long. I took them off and they were out of the way. Neither girl knew their socks were coming off, nor did they know it's normal in a tickle torture session to not wear them.

As a Ler, what do you expect your lees to wear? Do you prep them before hand, letting them know what to expect? Do you tell them what they're allowed to wear?

As a Lee, what do you expect to wear?

I have a thing for tanktops on lees as well, tight ones. Bonus points if the bottom rides up a bit when they stretch their arms in the air. I'm a gay male switch, for context.

Also if there's opportunity for the play to become sexual, tight underwear is really attractive. Briefs or boxer-briefs. I don't even care if they never come off, I can still have plenty of fun stimulating and teasing the guy through them.

Ler here after rather remove there shoes and socks my self as I know the foot is more softer then when the air is round about it or if the barefoot has been on the floor in regards to what they wear it’s l nothing as I like to tickle the asshole as well if you haven’t tried it try it it’s devastating good most of the times I’m
Going to be having sex with my lees that’s why there naked I couldn’t tickle someone then get horny for nothing

In regards to prep lotion on the feet leave it for a few minutes to allow it to do it’s job then the feathers come out

Erm I do say to them am not your average sexual partner I do things a lot different are you sure you can handle it so a guess that’s some sort of warning

I'm one that prefers to take the shoes and socks off myself. I've always felt its like opening a present!! And you have the added sensitivity of the feet just being bare, which adds to the fun!! As far as dress, I just want them to be comfortable, no real expectations on my part, especially since I'm 100% a foot tickler!!

I try to be as non-imposing as possible. The more clothes on is the more clothes to take off and honestly, if I say things might be more interesting in a full body nylon it could come across weird so I try to be sparse with the words.

I'm one that prefers to take the shoes and socks off myself. I've always felt its like opening a present!! And you have the added sensitivity of the feet just being bare, which adds to the fun!! As far as dress, I just want them to be comfortable, no real expectations on my part, especially since I'm 100% a foot tickler!!

I’m the same way, no real expectations for my ‘Lee, except for their socks come off for foot tickling.

my Lee either has a t-shirt and jeans where i peel socks off and then barefoot, I always wanted her in in tank top jeans and flip flops (someday), or its just naked...depends on what im feeling.

It completely depends.

I've worn....
**Full costumes
**lingerie and nylons (gotta REALLY love you to wear nylons because those destroy me within seconds)
**a cute top and jeans (non-intimate/ non-sexual sessions)

My favorite thing to wear is a silky top or cami, no bra, silky panties, and knee highs/ thigh high socks. Very comfortable, still exposing, and very tickly as fingers just glide along the fabric.

I don't do gags often. I like to hear my own torment. Blindfolds are fun. :-D

**lingerie and nylons (gotta REALLY love you to wear nylons because those destroy me within seconds)

Isn't that the point?? Love it

^ Couldn't agree more! Sexy legs and feet in nylons INSTANTLY turn my brain to mush. Basically all I can think about is how much I want to touch them and how ticklish I hope she'll feel.

But the lingerie part is only one look for me. Call it 'formal sexy'. This must be intentional, and only fits some situations, but when it works nothing compares.

There are also 'casual sexy' looks that my wife finds more comfortable, which are incredibly hot and really growing on. My current fave is when she rocks a light, loose, waist-length top, with no bra - bottomless.;) Like for sitting in bed watching tv with me at night. If she adds pantyhose too I basically HAVE TO try to tickle. Seeing her gorgeous butt, legs, feet so soft and smooth... plus it's SO easy to slip my hands up inside the top... OMG!

Isn't that the point?? Love it

LOL.... Depends on the goal of the session. LOL LOL :-D
If it is meant to be just beginning to end pure torture, immediate destruction... then yeah, that's the point. :shake::rowfull:

LOL.... Depends on the goal of the session. LOL LOL :-D
If it is meant to be just beginning to end pure torture, immediate destruction... then yeah, that's the point. :shake::rowfull:

Lol...
Well either way the lee has to like it.. but even if not tickling, maybe a little foot worship my melting point is red toes in black hose!!

Lol...
Well either way the lee has to like it.. but even if not tickling, maybe a little foot worship my melting point is red toes in black hose!!

*blush... Yeah, I like it. But I also like having long sessions and maybe not always turning to mush with the first finger stroke. LOL LOL
I would literally RUN to take them off and hope that he would... I mean wouldn't catch me. And my legs are just as bad as my feet. HOPELESS situation.

*blush... Yeah, I like it. But I also like having long sessions and maybe not always turning to mush with the first finger stroke. LOL LOL
I would literally RUN to take them off and hope that he would... I mean wouldn't catch me. And my legs are just as bad as my feet. HOPELESS situation.

Hmmm... maybe if you had thigh hi's on we could take one off and see the difference. One bare one nylon covered. Oh and you couldn't run, you would be tied down!! ;)

Hi! Question for you knowledgable 'lees and 'lers out there:

Do you like to dress a certain way before you start a session?

I have one particular female tickle partner named Rachel that looks forward to our sessions. She likes wearing tank tops, capri pants and being barefoot before she gets strapped securely onto the tickle bed. Our very first session she had her socks on, and I left them on during the 'lee strapping down process. But after her feet were ticklish with them on, you know they both came off. That was her VERY FIRST TIME ever experiencing any sort of tickling on her feet and she hated it wayyyy more after socks came off and she felt it barefoot. Since then, she prefers her socks off every single time. She leaves her shoes/socks by the front door in anticipation of her session. I am rarely the Lee with her, and as the Ler i just wear a T shirt, jeans and socks. She doesn't care what I wear when the 'Ler. Only when she wants me to be the Lee am I'm forced to have my socks off when she dishes out her Ler side.

I have another 'lee friend named Ella. Her feet are her absolute worst spot and she just assumes she will be barefoot during her tickle torture. Some sessions she starts already barefoot and other sessions when she is feeling lazy she starts with her socks on. She has zero expectations of wearing them through the entire session.

I've had a few new female tickle partners recently, totally new to the tickle scene with no idea what to expect. The only two wardrobe requirements I ask of new partners is to wear tank tops with thin straps and no shoes. One girl wore flip flops over to my place, so she was already barefoot at the start- made it easy! Two others were strapped down to the tickle bed and started with socks but they didn't last long. I took them off and they were out of the way. Neither girl knew their socks were coming off, nor did they know it's normal in a tickle torture session to not wear them.

As a Ler, what do you expect your lees to wear? Do you prep them before hand, letting them know what to expect? Do you tell them what they're allowed to wear?

As a Lee, what do you expect to wear?

I'm Lee, and I prefer to be completely naked and tightly bound. Because I'm very ticklish almost everywhere :)

As a female ler of male lees I have my lees wear shorts(they stay on) and a button down shirt as I like to unbutton it one at a time when I reach the upperbody so I can oil it separately. builds the anticipation. makes the lee more sensitive
socks, which I pull off, one at a time, slowwwwly.

as a ler, I wear

a cami/shorts set or a costume. no nylons. I use my toes as a tool so I am barefoot for the session

As a ler, whatever they are comfortable wearing.
But I like onesies. Both wearing and seeing my lee having fun in one.
As a lee, sleeveless is a must! But I do wear a shirt; I love when my ler reaches under my shirts. ☺️ I prefer pajama bottoms with pockets and no fly whole. This gives access to my hips, and stops-uh, something from making an appearance.

It completely depends.

I've worn....
**Full costumes
**a cute top and jeans (non-intimate/ non-sexual sessions)

My favorite thing to wear is a silky top or cami, no bra, silky panties, and knee highs/ thigh high socks. Very comfortable, still exposing, and very tickly as fingers just glide along the fabric.

I don't do gags often. I like to hear my own torment. Blindfolds are fun. :-D

Love your taste for fashion! Perfect for me! :bubbly:

All of my sessions but one recently has been a bikini and pantyhose for my lees. The one exception was when Terra and Irene dressed as superheroes for the session.

As long as she is barefoot, I’m fine with whatever she’s wearing… ;o)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back