• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torture Tickling Ticklee Ryan! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Mom's live-in boyfriend Ryan and I resented eachother, he'd moved in after knowing Mom a successful attorney just three months, in her early 50's he's 30yrs so 2yrs my jnr! Mom and me never got on too well but separated from Gina for 6 mths I've moved back in whilst looking for somewhere else to live but 2 months ago Ryan of all people likely being a reason for me to stick around! He's cheating on Mom and with a paralegal in her office which is even worse for him as he's with Mom for the lifestyle and now might want to but won't be moving out and losing it anytime soon. Ryan 30yrs 6'1" attractive, fit and has an alpha-male attitude making my domination of him all the more embarrassing and humiliating for him, enjoyable for me!

So tables turned when having suspected him I had a private detective follow him so he knows have taped conversations, text message exchanges, photos and even film footage! A very thorough surveillance and perfect blackmail material. Confronted with it I'd read a message in a text between him and Emma when she'd threatened to use his weakness against him and I resolved to see how indulging in it affected him and I can say it renders him a powerless, severely weakened pussy every session! To date Emma's not carried out her threat! Mom often away and Ryan keeps the house, it suits him lazing by the pool, a kept man but drives a sleek BMW, dressed in designer clothes he's got it made but like I tell him living the life of luxury now has a price, my lips sealed so long as he satisfies me. The affair he's in with Emma continues under threat I'll expose it if he tries to end it!

How it began was 2 months ago Mom away he came home having been out at a bar with a couple of friends and had flaked out on the bed in briefs and socks, my guess drunk and even a little high as was very easily secured to the bed with my cuff set from games with Gina. When secured I then had blindfold and gagged him and stroked under his armpits as he squirmed eventually waking feeling my tongue licking them and he trying to verbalise my stopping but frustrated just incoherent mumbling heard!

"What Ryan are you telling me it tickles, it lickles as Emma knows right, Emma Deane in Mom's office Ryan, I know about you both, had you watched and no intentions of telling Mom so long as you play the game by my rules. We don't like eachother which makes my controlling you all the more pleasurable for me and more hellish for you as don't expect mercy as whether Mom and me get on or not, you're using her to live a life of luxury but everything has it's price Ryan! Well Gina and me played games and she submissive, I loved teasing her and reading the text message from Emma to you saying she was going to use your weakness against you excited me as often wondered if your feet are ticklish and got my answer as her threat really freaked you out!"

I then moved to the end of the bed facing Ryan's large black socked feet and read inside his discarded right black leather Gucci shoe a size 13 and joked an unlucky number and moved close to both socked feet and deeply sniffed them and smiled as his feet flexed and toes wiggled in his socks as he immobilised tried kicking free and assured him both feet secured together, mine to enjoy and do everything that can be done to two tortuously ticklish feet as he was now my personal live-in ticklee! I told him I was going to relentlessly tickle his feet, subject him to enduring the most intense tickle torture, it would be unbearable!

"I'm glad as sense you feel uncomfortable with me so close to and studying these nice feet, very appealing feet Ryan, they smell awesome, a healthy, rich masculine foot smell Hmmmm and sense the heat eminating from them both. Both very appealing to me, I appreciate everything about them Ryan, the look of them, the smell of them, the size of them and going to love the warmth and moist feel of them, the taste of them as well as exploiting the sensitivity and ticklishness of them but also sharing Mom's lover, so your straight feet which are now my feet and enjoyed in every way by another man, I guess soon to be Gay feet not Bi feet as pardon the pun your sole experience being a 'Foot-Slave'! Every massage, fondle, caress, stroke, tickle, lickle, suckle, sniff of these size 13 feet of yours so embarrassing and humiliating for you, being the plaything of the son of the woman you're kept by! Ironic you who want me to move out being my reason for staying as now Ryan these gorgeous feet of yours too hot to miss!"

I smiled hearing his moan of resignation as I gently rubbed and squeezed his right foot from the ball of it to the toes and arch and lightly stroked the middle of his socked sole so his toes flinched inside the black nylon fabric and then repeated the torment on his left foot and suggested his fighting an urge to laugh as this would invite me to giving him cause to do so and something I was sure his wanting to avoid as long as possible! I told him I liked the smoothness of the socked material and his feet very moist n' warm so at their most sensitive except having been jerked off when he'd be unbearably ticklish and my having no interest in him sexually but would be forcing him to cum to then torture tickle him on his feet and his feet being the only parts of him of interest to me to tickle but foot-fixated he would be foot-raped regularly, his size 13 feet, mine to use and abuse! I used both hands to massage his socked feet simultaneously and leaning close to them, I relished their scent! Ryan's toes flexed and under threat of my tickling them, reluctantly he rubbed his feet socked feet, both soles; together!

I then lightly stroked Ryan's socked soles and got a great reaction as even socked being so sensitive offering Ryan very little tickle protection as I delighted informing him and indulged in massaging them and then employing the blow-dryer over them and not to burn them but heat them up in the black nylon socks concealing the super sensitive feet evident when I ran a finger from toes to heels on each foot in turn and instinctively Ryan tried to retract his feet but secured together; immobilised! I taunted him being an alpha-male in attitude but having such smooth and horrendously ticklish feet a real weakness! I then held each foot in turn with one hand for control and wiggled the fingers of my other hand lightly over Ryan's socked feet as involuntarily he giggled through the gag as his socked toes clenched and splayed reflexively from the stimulation! I rubbed each warm foot gently and increased the pressure and engaged in tickling two socked soles and toes hearing Ryan laugh more and agreeing with him it was amusing me too seeing how hideously ticklish his size 13 feet were but then stripped off both socks and tauntingly told him to relax as barefoot his feet more suitable to massage! I then lightly stroked both newly bared arches and over his insteps to his toes and saliva moistened fingers slid in between each toe which Ryan hated, so damn sensitive!

Leaning closer to both feet and my mouth hovering over each foot, my tongue connected with each bare sole and tasted awesome as I told him and his feet flawless, they'd always be a tasty delicacy for me to feed on and my appetite insatiable and one demanding satisfaction! I licked over both vulnerable feet enthusiastically sliding over both soles and in between Ryan's toes over and over again! His feet a forbidden fruit I was determined to indulge myself in enjoying as he giggled and moaned hating my slurping over his feet, my saliva and his foot sweat tasting delicious to me and sucking and nibbling on his toes, snacking on his ticklish-licklish feet!

"Mmmmphnooheehahahahanoostoophahahahaheeeheeemmmpphhahahahhahahaheeeheeeetickleshahahahaha!"

"Ryan having lusted after your feet I admit it, everything comes to he who waits and you continue your affair with Emma, you stay screwing Mom over so you live here and new rules sometimes sleeping with her but when away you share my bed and we sleep head to toe and your feet like they are now, firmely secured to the bed so within easy reach to be toyed with all night as an amusing distraction for me as suffer insomnia and these feet secured in a compromising position, perfect to be enjoyed by me in an all nighter!"

Stroked Ryan's tender toes flexed as my fingers raked over his insteps and then employed my tongue licking over his toes and licking the length of his soles driving Ryan wild letting my enthusiastic fingers scribble all over his size 13 soles and taunting him that it was his problem having two such smooth and sensitive feet and easily rendered so powerless in ticklish agony, easily broken which he deserved being as punishment for cheating on my Mom with someone she employed, so trusted and even her own son; making his size 13 feet available to him 24/7! I spidered my fingers across Ryan's soles, heels, arches, balls of his feet and toes!

"Ryan are your feet really so ticklish, so perfectly ticklish, love seeing your toes clench and splay and your feet flexing and in full control of you ordering you to rub your soles together to make them even hotter and sweatier so more ticklish and tasty as your feet do have an awesome taste and I get hard seeing you rubbing them together teasing me with them and knowing when I decide running my fingers from toes to heels as you squirm to evade the evil tickling as by example all five fingers of each hand simultaneously attacking your arches subjecting you to enduring horrendous tickling sensations you find so intense and unbearable as relentlessly my enjoying doing anything that can be done to two super sensitive feet! I'm going to drive you to insanity, constantly feeling my expert touch, experienced fingers gliding up amd down the most sensitive areas of your bare feet Ryan and stopping to focus on the area of your soles and toes which are most sensitive to make you suffer and beg me to quit!"

I told Ryan I'd be tickling his feet methodically so focusing where I sensed being the most ticklish responsive areas by the reactions he'd involuntarily give me so encourage me to tickle and lickle him and saying this indulged orally in enjoying his feet, leaned into them both and and wrapped my mouth around his succulent toes and tongue tickled in the spaces between his toes which I sucked on! Then raking my fingers over the length of his soles driving Ryan hysterical! Holding his toes back and dragging my fingers up n' down the soles of his size 13 feet and he reacting as if he was being electrocuted as over and over and over again my fingers caressed Ryan's arches and caressed the centre of his soles as he thrashed on the bed and yelled and howled with muffled laughter!

My fingers glided so easily over his two sweat lubed soles and laughing stronger stroking under his toes and told him that he'd be the main attraction at 'Tickle Frenzy' sessions I'd be organising and selecting the ticklers being closets, so seemingly straight but having fantasies of dominating a ticklee with torture tickling and it wouldn't just be his feet! I decribed how a feather would stroke his dick, another focus on his balls, a feather teasingly stroked over the rim, hole of his arse, his armpits and soles and toes of his feet simultaneously so he'd be laughing so hard, having trouble catching his breath! Then jerked off and tickled and lickled driving him demented!

I again stroked under Ryan's toes making him laugh hard! Then not as intense a tickle, gently teased each foot and enjoying him still tensing up and telling him that it was time to brush his feet and activated the sonicare! Then tormented him with the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush delivering excruciatingly ticklish sensations to his feet, over his soles and under all of his toes! The tickling becoming more tortuous an endurance by the seciond but he wih no choice but to succumb to the tickling and feet squirming to try to evade the tickles but impossible to escape from! Next introducing the quill of the feather and raking it lightly over each sole from heels to toes on his bare, sensitive size 13 feet and reacting instantly to the ticklish sensation!

"HAAAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAA! OHHHHGAWDDDDMMMPH NOOOHEHEHEEEHEEEAHAHAHAHAHHA NOOOOOHAHAHA!"

"Ssssh Ryan it's just a little tickle, stroking very lightly here over your instep, you can take it and you don't have a choice but an alpha-male like you can withstand his big masculine soles and toes being stroked by a feather surely, drawn in between each toe like this, not such a big deal for an ex Fraternity Leader to deal with; having someone tickling the hell out of his feet and driving him ballistic from the sensations of being tickled like crazy!"

Ryan couldn't stop himself from reacting to the tortuously ticklish stimulus, toes twitching, feet flexing and laughter escalating as the tickling intensifying! I loved stroking his arches and soles with the feather and drawing it in between his toes as even gagged Ryan shrieked with laughter and thrashed about on the bed as I having no mercy, holding back the toes on one foot and teasing them with the feather as I'd done with the sonicare! It seemed his toes a hot spot so explored this, sliding feather in between each toe and under them all!

It made me and makes me horny seeing how tickling literally drives Ryan wild, he hates being tickled, genuinely, not for cause and effect, he's complketely vulnerable and helpless as I take full advantage of his severe weakness and spider my fingers all over his arches, heels and the balls of his feet slowly increasing the intensity so ultimately his laughter and pleading became more frantic and less intelligible as I relish increasing the speed and pressure on the soles of Ryan's size 13 feet!

I give a break to massage his feet, so feel them up and tell him he must learn to man-up and not be such a Ticklish Pussy as it ruins his reputation as an alpha-male and female target (Which Ryan is looking much like Orlando Bloom!) I advise him that educating him to not be so ticklish and licklish I estimate taking time to achieve if ever possible as having thoughts to having him hypnotised to be even more ticklish, the therapist assuring me I would be deciding the intensity initiated! I telling him for me ideally having his feet instantly responsive to being licked over his soles and toes and toes sucked and nibbled, the ticklish tormenting stimulation proving being unbearable for him always and guaranteed resulting in his begging, pleading, shrieking and howling as at the 'Tickle Frenzy's' this reaction proving so popular for the ticklers invited to tortuously tease, torment and torture tickle Ticklee Ryan to the point of complete ticklish submission!

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back