• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is this from?

daddy

Verified
Have never seen this full clip or anything that comes close. Anyone have any idea what the clip is and where it is from and how to purchase?

Had this clip for years (probably over 10 at least) and figured I would find it one day, but no luck.

Peace out,

daddy

Attachments

• awesomefttk.avi
    1.5 MB · Views: 224
You could probably tell this from the watermark, but it's from a producer in Poland called Armiranta Media. I'm not sure which clip it is or if they're still available for purchase but i'm sure it's somewhere. I think they went out of business quite some time ago. The models they had were really pretty but often seemed like they were faking being ticklish, and a lot of their clips had distracting background music and possibly dubbed in laughter.

You could probably tell this from the watermark, but it's from a producer in Poland called Armiranta Media. I'm not sure which clip it is or if they're still available for purchase but i'm sure it's somewhere. I think they went out of business quite some time ago. The models they had were really pretty but often seemed like they were faking being ticklish, and a lot of their clips had distracting background music and possibly dubbed in laughter.

I continue to argue that tickling is immensely popular in Poland. There are so many current and no longer in existense clip sites that are based out of Poland. The only other European country I can think of that may have more active and no longer active tickling sites is Russia. I've heard the argument "well they probably do it for the money." Okay, but I don't see many, or any, tickling sites popping up from Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belarus, Romania...ect... I just believe tickling is a popular fetish in Poland.

I have seen a few tickling clips by this studio. Erotic Tickling mostly. I have always enjoyed their style, apart from the hard metal bonds on the frame.

R

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back