• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a question about Kujman

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only apprehension is that it could make the community look bad as a whole.

People keep saying shit like this, so at a certain point I think you have to start asking yourself what it is about this community that anything you could possibly say about it in "public" could potentially make it look bad.

Wolf said:
I heard Kujman stopped a runaway commuter train with just the strength of his own body and some sort of web-like material…

I heard he and Bill Brasky took on Chuck Norris once.

I like that idea and have considered mentioning it on here before. My only apprehension is that it could make the community look bad as a whole.

Yes you are right with that, it would make the community look very bad and would probably end the TMF.

At this point I am doubting Kujman is rven real at this point..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I heard Kujman stopped a runaway commuter train with just the strength of his own body and some sort of web-like material…

We are going to start the Chuck Norris type sayings now, but w Qujmen.

Hey friends,
I write an email to kujman recently to buy some videos but he did not answer.
Did someone have kujman videos ?
I would buy.

He doesn't sell it for a good reason :) You understand what Canelli tickling is, right? From government point of view. Not that I judge, I love it. But in it's core, if you think about it.

People keep saying shit like this, so at a certain point I think you have to start asking yourself what it is about this community that anything you could possibly say about it in "public" could potentially make it look bad.

I should specify that kujman being the subject of a documentary could give the impression that everyone in the community is like him and/or condones his actions.

I should specify that kujman being the subject of a documentary could give the impression that everyone in the community is like him and/or condones his actions.

People had the same fears about the “Tickled” documentary, and a story arc in the Netflix series, “Mindhunter” and they didn’t seem to have the effect people were worried about. So-called vanillas really don’t obsess so much over other people’s fetishes.

So what part of the kujman saga doesn't apply to the community as a whole?

The "oh no I swear it's not a fetish" trickery that's totally not the subject of a 120-page thread on renfaires in the Pics forum, or the endless flood of "tickle challenges" that have been taking over YouTube in the last few years?

The rampant egomania and tantrum throwing that we totally never see here?

The endless making-up of stories that totally happened I swear that goes on in the "True" Stories forum?

The "persona" that may or may not be total fiction, because catfishery doesn't run rampant around here?

Kuj's tale is a total snapshot of this community's history and trends.

I should specify the "Kujman documentary" was said as a joke, and not actually a good or interesting idea.

I should specify the "Kujman documentary" was said as a joke, and not actually a good or interesting idea.

Consider a "Kujman documentary" as a joke,since if it became an actual reality Kujman would possibly be asking for royalties of the major paying kind($$$).

So what part of the kujman saga doesn't apply to the community as a whole?

The "oh no I swear it's not a fetish" trickery that's totally not the subject of a 120-page thread on renfaires in the Pics forum, or the endless flood of "tickle challenges" that have been taking over YouTube in the last few years?

The rampant egomania and tantrum throwing that we totally never see here?

The endless making-up of stories that totally happened I swear that goes on in the "True" Stories forum?

The "persona" that may or may not be total fiction, because catfishery doesn't run rampant around here?

I practically gave up on everything that is mentioned here(especially the ever growing Renfaire thread) as it has all transformed into endless amounts of toxic drama that people like myself have no valuable time to waste on.

That's something I wasn't aware of. I'm relatively new to the community in a formal sense, though I've been aware of TMF for quite some time. Most of what I've seen or read about kujman is either archival in nature or discussions of past events.

That's something I wasn't aware of. I'm relatively new to the community in a formal sense, though I've been aware of TMF for quite some time. Most of what I've seen or read about kujman is either archival in nature or discussions of past events.

Just read any of the past posts from the many years of the TMF(regarding Kujman) and read Kujman's posts over on Fetlife(if you have a Fetlife account) in order to get both sides of the story about Kujman and his lengthy history with the tickle fetish community.

Why is that Comfort Eagle? Is it because you hate him and can't bear the thought of a documentry or is it because it might proove something you don't want to hear? I'm not trying to start an argument nor am I trying to defend Kujman in any way shape or form just in case you may see it that way, I'm just curious.

By the way I've only seen your post today (20/10/21) as I haven't looked at this thread since I last posted here so I'm not trying to start anything.

Why the literal fuck would you do this exact same thing again?

You know what fuck it. I changed my mind. Everyone actually tweet at David Farrier and let's actually get a Kujman documentary now.

Why the literal fuck would you do this exact same thing again?

You know what fuck it. I changed my mind. Everyone actually tweet at David Farrier and let's actually get a Kujman documentary now.

Calm down Comfort Eagle I am trying to be civil here and not start anything. I apologise if what I said came across the wrong way it really wasn't my intention. If I wanted to start an argument I would be swearing and ranting at you which I'm not doing and don't want to either. Can we move on from the silly bickering in this thread, please?

Just to be clear I've been reading both sides surrounding this decades long drama and so much just doesn't make sense to me especially all the hate and argumant posts I've seen over the years. There is a theory that there is a conspiracy against you know who which I thought was complete bullshit in the past but now I'm not so sure. Can I have permission to elaborate a bit more without the bickering or being labelled as a "sock puppet account" and all that crap?

I could care less about this thread, but this is the easiest way for people on the TMF to prove they are who they say they are. Hope I don't derail, but if anyone in this thread is truly concerned about people assuming who they are verification is the best way to put an end to what others are assuming.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...rification-What-does-that-blue-checkmark-mean

This thread is only giving Kujman more recognition and lots of free publicity(upon the mention of his name),as he is personally laughing about it over at his Fetlife page(as he could care less about his haters and his despisers).

This thread is only giving Kujman more recognition and lots of free publicity(upon the mention of his name),as he is personally laughing about it over at his Fetlife page(as he could care less about his haters and his despisers).

“Publicity” for what?

Oh there's no doubt in my mind THE LEGEND! doesn't care about what us peasants have to say. But dozens of people who have the exact same typing mannerisms he does sure as shit seem invested...

Oh there's no doubt in my mind THE LEGEND! doesn't care about what us peasants have to say. But dozens of people who have the exact same typing mannerisms he does sure as shit seem invested...

Some of us are invested because we're into different scene play with themes,role-playing, heavy bondage contraptions, lighting with sounds to create an atmosphere. For us just being tied to a bed and tickled for 15 mins just doesn't cut it so we look for something more as we all have different preferences with what we like and he seems to be the only person who can do this type of thing. If others did then we would be invested in them.

I do agree with you on the "LEGEND" thing as I don't think people should class him above everyone else. I can understand people who actually know him to regard him as a legend since I don't think there is anyone who can help them live out their fantasies like he can so of course they will hold him in high regard but to post on forums praising him above everyone else really isn't fair on those who aren't interested in that kind of scene play.

Some of us are invested because we're into different scene play with themes,role-playing, heavy bondage contraptions, lighting with sounds to create an atmosphere. For us just being tied to a bed and tickled for 15 mins just doesn't cut it so we look for something more as we all have different preferences with what we like and he seems to be the only person who can do this type of thing. If others did then we would be invested in them.

I do agree with you on the "LEGEND" thing as I don't think people should class him above everyone else. I can understand people who actually know him to regard him as a legend since I don't think there is anyone who can help them live out their fantasies like he can so of course they will hold him in high regard but to post on forums praising him above everyone else really isn't fair on those who aren't interested in that kind of scene play.

That's the thing about "legends"...they're usually a nugget of truth, overblown into massive proportions through a history of wild exaggerations.

That's the thing about "legends"...they're usually a nugget of truth, overblown into massive proportions through a history of wild exaggerations.

Shouldn't that be in the 'Politics and Religion' Forum? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back